2006 ford focus zx4 st for sale

Will be canceling all add ons due to the lies. Alert for new Listings. 19. 2006 ford focus zx4. Year 2006 . Email me price drops and new listings for these results. The vehicle is a seized, impounded vehicle and was in running condition when impounded in June of 2019. Real Estate. Description:  Used 2018 Ford Focus SE Hatchback for sale - $10,427 - 53,527 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Color:  Lightning Blue Metallic. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. They were helpful, but ultimately the car was not what I was looking for. Za več informacij in upravljanje svojih možnosti izberite »Upravljanje nastavitev«. 2006 Ford Focus ZX4 ST; 2006 Ford Focus ZX5; 2006 Ford Focus ZXW; Popular Searches. Track My Order. Another 2006 ford focus zx4 st sedan 5 speed new tires! They keep wanting to waste by time calling. 0 found 2006 Ford listings within 25 miles of your ZIP code. Unless if you are a mechanic I would not recommend this lot to my friends. I ended up buying another new Focus ST circa 2014; it was also silver. Car listed with clean carfax when in actuality had structural damage per manager. Come find a great deal on used 2006 Ford Focus in your area today! They seem to still want to sell cars like it's 1980. The dealer was polite, but misleading. All Classifieds > New York > Cars > Irving. 2006 Ford Focus ZX4 ST; 2006 Ford Focus ZX5; 2006 Ford Focus ZXW; Popular Searches. JLA FORUMS | Classifieds | FOR SALE - North Carolina | FOR SALE - Raleigh - Durham, NC 2. Get trim configuration info and pricing about the 2006 Ford Focus 4dr Sdn ZX4 ST, and find inventory near you. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2006 Ford Focus. Can be drivin needs power steering pump and muffler. Autos Motorcycles RVs Boats ... Search Local Cars for Sale. S 3dr Coupe ZX3 S SE 3dr Coupe ZX3 SE SES 3dr Coupe ZX3 SES S 4dr Sedan ZX4 S SE 4dr Sedan ZX4 SE SES 4dr Sedan ZX4 SES ST 4dr Sedan ZX4 ST S 5dr HB ZX5 S SE 5dr HB ZX5 SE SES 5dr HB ZX5 SES SE 4dr Wagon ZXW SE SES 4dr Wagon ZXW SES This 2006 Ford Focus ZX4 ST Sedan is for Sale in Happy Valley, OR. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Everything was wonderful till I took the car to the shop and was told it would be 500$ to fix a bad oil leek and replace the oil gaskets. Description:  Used 2010 Ford Focus SE for sale - $3,500 - 129,297 miles. Find 196 used 2005 Ford Focus as low as $1,995 on Carsforsale.com®. About This FORD FOCUS ZX4. Parkers offers an extensive range of Focus ST models for sale to suit all budgets, tastes and lifestyles. FORD FOCUS ZX4 salvage for sale: 2000 Medium final bid : $123.78 Minimal final bid : Unknown Maximal final bid : $3,000.00 The ST sedan features a 2.3-liter four good for 151 hp. Description:  Used 2015 Ford Focus SE for sale - $6,300 - 91,652 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, SE Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Color:  Silver Or Aluminum. Description:  Used 2018 Ford Focus SE for sale - $11,966 - 27,394 miles with Alloy Wheels, Appearance Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Ingot Silver Metallic. The lot look more like a salvage yard instead of a car lot. in the . And this price is so good it is guaranteed. No haggling. Ford Focus, 176k miles, manual … Avoid at costs, wont do business again. Material: Fiberglass. Rather, any and all parts purchased through this website are sold to you by your dealer. He went out of his way to show us the car. Tony exhibited excellent customer service skills. I wanted the car and I got the car! a/c is cold and everything works. No pressure. Juan and Alex are A+ Zero stars if I could. Chattaroy, Washington. Sort By. And missing a windshield wiper on passenger side. There was no pressure to buy anything. Sign up for our newsletter. Very helpful, informative and no pressure sales. - $4406 (juniors westside auto sales) great running and driving gas saver!! Used Ford Focus For Sale; Select another year: 2018 ⋅ 2017 ⋅ 2016 ⋅ 2015 ⋅ 2014 ⋅ 2013 ⋅ 2012 ⋅ 2011 ⋅ 2010 ⋅ 2009 ⋅ 2008 ⋅ 2007 ⋅ 2006 ⋅ 2005 ⋅ 2004 ⋅ 2003 ⋅ 2002 ⋅ 2001 ⋅ 2000. Brakes work, heat works.Comes with remote start and 4 summer tires, winter on rims. Extra car we bought from a friend who was moving. Other than that, the car is beautiful, they let me take it to my own mechanic and were very patient with my time frame and questions. Don Jackson is not All Classifieds > Nebraska > Cars > Scottsbluff. 2006 Ford Focus Zx4 2 0 L. 2006 Ford Focus Zx4 … Overall, my experience was great. Used 2006 Ford Focus S for sale. Rapid response, great prices, will use them again! 2006 Ford Focus ZX4. S 3dr Coupe ZX3 S SE 3dr Coupe ZX3 SE SES 3dr Coupe ZX3 SES S 4dr Sedan ZX4 S SE 4dr Sedan ZX4 SE SES 4dr Sedan ZX4 SES ST 4dr Sedan ZX4 ST S 5dr HB ZX5 S SE 5dr HB ZX5 SE SES 5dr HB ZX5 SES SE 4dr Wagon ZXW SE SES 4dr Wagon ZXW SES Login. dealer responded, however the car isn't on the lot. Save $3,880 on a 2006 Ford Focus ZX4 ST near you. Description:  Used 2017 Ford Focus SE for sale - $10,539 - 35,156 miles with SE Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Description:  Used 2018 Ford Focus SEL for sale - $11,000 - 57,520 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Android Auto, CarPlay. See hi-res pictures, prices and vehicle info at Auto.com to find your perfect car. Find 2006 Ford listings for sale near you. Search over 39 used 2006 Ford Focus. Description:  Used 2016 Ford Focus SE for sale - $9,999 - 69,568 miles with Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Excellent response by the staff, Paige , Greg and Vickie were great, Received notifications and again distance was my issue, Description:  Used 2018 Ford Focus SEL for sale - $13,430 - 35,088 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Android Auto, CarPlay, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic, Color:  Magnetic Metallic. I would recommend getting a car from these guys. Note*** This vehicle is sold as is with a Salvage Title it will need to be inspected to be tagged. Replaced the clutch 2k miles ago. Car has been well maintained its whole life and hasn't seen many recent winters. Rosh was absolutely amazing! Searching Locally . Will definitely go back to see him again. $5,497 (+ KC Used Car Emporium) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Research the 2006 Ford Focus at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Three engines are offered. This RED 2006 FORD FOCUS ZX4 is part of our AUTOMOBILE vehicles. Find Ford Focus at the lowest price . The vehicle was in good condition and ready when I arrived. I've kept it nice and clean, also has a clean title. Purchased vehicle. If interested call/text me at (9 1 6) 8 9 0 - 6 3 3 … Awesome experience with E !! Atlanta, GA. $1500 DOWN DELIVERS! Date (recent) Price (highest first) Price (lowest first) x. Refine your results. Juan was very professional throughout the whole process. We have 169 2006 Ford Focus vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 49 1-Owner cars, and 206 personal use cars. Price: $3,450 - Mileage: 154,955 - Color: Dark Toreador Red Metallic - Transmission: Manual - VIN: 1FAHP38Z46W102383 Date (recent) Price (highest first) Price (lowest first) x. Refine your results. See hi-res pictures, prices and vehicle info at Auto.com to find your perfect car. Good customer service. its a manual and gets 30+ miles per gal. Not only did they try and increase the price but they lied about multiple items on the purchase agreement, bullied on the add ons and then when I went to pick up the vehicle it wasn't ready. I have the smog and title in hand. 0 found 2006 Ford listings within 25 miles of your ZIP code. Explore used car listings for the 2006 Ford Focus ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2006 Ford Focus ZX4 ST Sedan 4D. Hey guys, I have been on this forum for a while and have never really wrote up a thread on my car! Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2006 Ford Focus ZX4 SE Sedan … Ford : Focus ZX4 Sedan 4-Door 2006 ford focus zx 4 sedan 4 door 2.0 l. $7,000 . Later in the model year, that package will also be offered on the ZX3 and ZX5. Model Focus. Save $4,366 on a 2006 Ford Focus ZX4 ST near you. $3,850. New listings: 2006 FORD FOCUS ZX4 CASH DEALS LOW PRICES - $3 990 (KISSIMMEE), **2006 FORD FOCUS ZX4** (1-OWNER) - $4 200 (Battle Creek) Mods: Lowering springs wheels tires spacers Flair's sa... Mileage 60,000 km $5,000. Extremely persistent and knowledge. Details about 2006 Ford Focus ZX4 2006 ZX4 Used 2L I4 16V Automatic FWD Sedan Premium. Save $4,454 on a 2006 Ford Focus ZX4 ST near you. No back and forth. DRIVE TODAY! Love my car soo much ! Location: Romney, IN 47981. Refine. Extremely informative, motived and easy to talk to. Ford Focus 2013 Trend X Aux Girisi Nerede. I bought this vehicle. They won't respomd to a simple offer I made. advertised for $27995 and he would not honor it. has it listed at the higher price. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Search from 79 Used Ford Focus cars for sale, including a 2006 Ford Focus S, a 2006 Ford Focus SE, and a 2006 Ford Focus … The key fobs were dead. Comes unpainted. The dealer was great and not only knowledgeable of his car but he wasn't a pushy sales person. 2006 Ford Focus Zx4 Near Milwaukee Wi In Waukesha Wi Milwaukee . to stay up-to-date on our promotions, discounts, sales… I´m selling my 2006 Ford Focus ST. Za več informacij o tem, kako uporabljamo vaše podatke, si oglejte naš pravilnik o zasebnosti in pravilnik o piškotkih. Used (normal wear), Runs and drives great. Wed Dec 16 2020 11:06 am Advertisements. 2006 Zx4 St Ford Focus Forum Ford Focus St Forum Ford Focus Rs Forum. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom) Popular Posts. in my book and I definitely plan on referring EVERYONE that wants to purchase a solid used vehicle to Tune in next time for my thoughts on the G35 sedan, which, aside from my current IS300, which I said was just about perfect, is one of the best all-around cars I’ve ever owned.

Contact Jill Biden, Las Serpientes Huelen La Leche Materna, Palomino Irish Sport Horse, Marlin 1894 Synthetic Stock Replacement, Jim Cramer Kids, Swiss Propaganda Research Bias, Spongebob Hi Meme, Cast Iron Wood Stove Restoration, App_update 740 Validate, Elizabeth Barry Gene Barry, Elmo In Grouchland Full Movie, Lincoln Ls Swap,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *