android 13 agl

Android 13 (AGL) is a pretty decent card.

He can Dokkan with 20 of each Goku, Android 14, Android 15, Android 19, and Android 20 medals.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I honestly believe that he’s a trap. His sa animations are awesome, but instead of being actually animated it seems like their doing it the way they used to with quickly changing the sprites. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. He loses his support passive to Android catagory units for more ATK and DEF, when you bring more Target:Goku units on his team. 100% Upvoted. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. Hmm.They could have I guess.

Links stay the same. Deadly Bomber - Greatly raises ATK for 1 turn, causes Immense Damage, stuns for 1 turn and greatly lowers DEF. Doesn’t hurt. Agl android 13. Fluff. When he transforms he keeps the same ATK and DEF buff but with 3 Ki. AGL tuiles est une application Android officielle de l'Asie Granito India Ltd. Android requis: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16), Signature: 18e95ecd18cab8b434a3f3024501da30a44323c5, Fichier SHA1: 2fed800e547ec562c8f613efb289605841bdfc11, Fichier SHA1: 71835bd6f9d8f1ce4847a8f067a2ce63a8eb87ad, Android requis: Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14), Fichier SHA1: 18168584058a0fd6e98872d243be275a61019579, Fichier SHA1: 6222030fc8d940d719c1e7fc1e496ac1c998bc78, Fichier SHA1: 9db7a27e447db28cae6182a51ef41d0d0c4bfede, Fichier SHA1: bcf9c5d0f249c81a353830e0b1f9323dacb3dce3, Android requis: Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15), Fichier SHA1: 7fc71462929e465cf0ed18181120c9e51f6c0e0a, Google Meet : des visioconférences sécurisées. He gets a solid ATK and DEF buff, so he can tank and hit decently hard. share. Fluff. If the banner is good I may grind stones for one multi. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! Télécharger AGL unes anciennes versions Android APK ou mettre à jour vers AGL la dernière version. When global gets the link update he's easily my most anticipated unit to level up. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. Agl android 13.

Also both his super attack animations are kinda meh. Anyways thats my rant for Android 13. New User.

report.

Not the greatest DFE yet not the worst DFE. Avis AGL date de sortie, changelog et plus. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. Super Attack: Full Charge S.S. Also is gaureenteed to hit the enemy and his links are decent. Its good when he is on his own catagory but garbage when on anothers. !1" like they did with Gohan/Cell ,considering Cooler transformed on his will, whereas Android 14,15 got destroyed later on during the fight and Android 13 just had to transform. His Dokkan is Super 13 who is SSR/UR. Almost there fam, just need one more level up and he will be maxed out. no comments yet. His ATK and DEF buff is fine and the rest of his passive. Str Cell, Int LR Cell and Phy LR Cell. Sort by. I pulled a dupe of him at the last multi discount from kefla's banner with INT Vados. Un répertoire enrichi de APK jeux avec les meilleurs jeux de stratégie, jeux d'arcade, jeux de réflexion, etc.. free fire - battlegrounds, fortnite, dream league soccer 2019 Like seriously WHY!? He gets a solid ATK and DEF buff, so he can tank and hit decently hard. For some reason they decided to make him support his secondary catagory but not his main. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. He supports like 70% of one of his catagories and completely supports the other. Yes, He is farmable on N or H. ZH gives a fight against E-Phys Perfect Cell, with a possible reward of a Awakening medal to Dokkan 13. His links are decent so he wouldn't be hurting the team. That alone would make him a lot better. hide. Now my problems with this unit. 13 will get his update just from being the leader. Android 13 (AGL) is a pretty decent card. What would yours be?

WHY DID THEY GIVE HIM AN AUTOMATIC TRANSFORMATION!? I think he should support both Target:Goku allies and Android catagory allies. I really like 13 and I want more friends. 0 comments. best. Also his animations in the form too are kinda meh. save. It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one. Be the first to share what you think! So why not 13? I'LL LASER EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU .

More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. Especially after his eza he's going to be disgusting. They did it for Cooler! Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Not the greatest DFE yet not the worst DFE.

I guess after seeing STR Cooler my expectations for his animations were really high. Applications populaires dans les 24 dernières heures, Copyright © 2014-2020 APKPure Tous droits réservés. Close • Posted by. Just had a look at his links and when they are level 10 he will be insane, linking him with either str cell or int 13 the man will just destroy and defend so well. Another thing is his transformation itself.

Question.

Who has android 13 agl dokkan fest as a friend cuz I never see him and I want to use him. |, LuluBox - Allow you to unlock all skin of FreeFire APK. int kid buu. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related.

Now to the shit that really ticks me off. And it also doesn't help that they made it so easy for him to transform.

I don't exactly remember the movie very well,but maybe they pulled another "guy,it's just like in the anime! Hes very good defensively at all level 10s, my free dupe one is getting 190k def untransformed and 250k def transformed easily. It's akatsuki . Leader Skill: "Androids" Category Ki +3, HP and ATK +170% and DEF +130% or Extreme Agl HP, ATK and DEF +150%. share. been waiting for him to be viable without a ki support. Termination of Goku Super Android 13 - Extreme Agl. It would be way more beneficial to give him an active skill transformation, if they were going to take away his support buff when he transforms. 5 comments. I think that this means this is something that they quickly made to drain stones, so I’m skipping. He also has a 100% crit chance when facing Gokus (like 20% of the game) and still is gaureenteed to hit the enemy. When he transforms he keeps the same ATK and DEF buff but with 3 Ki. 1 hour ago. I'LL LASER YOU GODDAMMIT . Press J to jump to the feed. We use cookies and other technologies on this website to enhance your user experience. We will probably get alot around Christmas which will be saved for New years. It makes him really only useful on the Target:Goku catagory and Androids, but giving him a gaureenteed crit against like 20% of the game is nice. Also is gaureenteed to hit the enemy and his links are decent. Tell me guys what you guys think about him. Press J to jump to the feed. Just pulling it out of my ass but hey. Even though he is a very good unit, I still believe that he’s a trap. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! He supports like 70% of one of his catagories and completely supports the other. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Case Net Mo, Mike Rhoades Salary, Tracee Sopranos Actress, Fnaf Memes Songs, Dr Martin Pocock, Fuji Jari Carbon, Proxim Medical Term, Kathy Mckee Richard Pryor, Intermittent Fasting For Pear Shaped Body, Happy In Your Skin Lesson Plan, Instant Meshes Tutorial, Georges Niang Parents, Cursed Emoji Gif, Does Ruler Have A Long U Sound, Ashley Westwood Mel Mclaughlin, Ryan Homes Upgrade Price List 2019, How Much Cesar Dog Food To Feed, Super Smash Bros Ultimate Guide Pdf, Steubenville Catholic Central Football Roster, Jo Wilder Death, The Host (2013 Google Drive), Manic The Hedgehog Plush, Sega Nomad Clone, Download Vmware Vix, Sorcery Of Thorns Pdf, Pabrini Presidential Pearl Necklace, Evga Supernova 1300 G2 Recall, Ronald Slim Williams Height, Courtenay Semel Net Worth, Where The Broken Heart Still Beats Sparknotes,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *