auto shack reviews

What was the most challenging part of your role at AutoShack.com?

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, AutoShack.com selected this as a representative review. In conclusion, if you need some money to get your life back on track and your willing to put in the work it is an alright place to work. Communication between employees is good. People that were working there, probably shouldn't have been hired. Come see us for your used vehicle needs! Added water at every oil change. I'm not sure if you fully understood the position of the offshore team when you worked here.

They would rather pay off shore agents to do the jobs rather than keep jobs in Canada. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The RF gun issue has been resolved and if their is any other feedback you can provide we'd love to hear it. What is the interview process like at AutoShack.com? Avoid Working for this people. What should you wear to an interview at AutoShack.com? I will never buy a cheap radiator from Amazon again. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

How should you prepare for an interview at AutoShack.com? 2001 Dodge Dakota 4.7 with the Auto transmission and 9.25" rear. 194人がチェックインしました - We BUY-SELL-TRADE used vehicles, including motorsports of all kinds!!! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2018. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Auto Shack RK850 Aluminum Radiator, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

There are pros and cons to working here, but what kept me around for long was how great it was to work with such incredible team members. This page works best with JavaScript. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Will not purchase again!!! Now I have to wait up to 48 hours to get a response from the seller. For the MAJORITY, they’re normal.

Do not waste you money or time with these. The people here are amazing, i have made tons of friends over my 2 years of working here.The only problem is this job becomes your life, work always comes first, doesn't matter if someone you live with just died, your still expected to be at work. They also said next time buy the extended warranty. The place is okay to work for if you really need the money. Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2020. Great staff, good benefits, no requests to stay late. All of our staff are scheduled at 40 hours and we never call an employee in on thier day off. Fit great, showing some wear now. A building expansion, new production line, new software tools, etc. The retail store is a fun place to work. The warehouse was much more stressful than anticipated. Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2017. As long as you come in with a positive mindset and willing to learn there are many opportunities of advancement plus wage increase. Would not recommend.

Couldn't get the lower transmission line to tread so I took the radiator back out to inspect it. Amazon should not even sell them!!!! If there was a misunderstanding I understand. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Happy with this radiator so far, we will see how it holds up when the rocks start hitting it! Was excited to receive the radiator so quickly and immediately started to install it. Everyone knows their schedule well in advance - mostly 2 months out. Lots of opportunities to learn and advance in the company, (in both pay and position).

Even then I would suggest finding work elsewhere. I was not offered an extended warranty. Thank you for your feedback. Replaced both sides. They are set up for flared fittings, the factory fittings are different. You can bet there will NOT be a next time of buying Prime Choice items. Both very intimidating people and emotional.

This is a bad environment to work in. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Worked in the retail sales for this company for 7 years. To raise it up and clear the frame means nothing on the top lines up. A manufacturer defect. good pay full time hours never cut shifts.cool people. Packaged well, fit well, no bent fins when delivered! The company provides thorough training on a multitude of warehouse machinery and equipment. Had to replace after 14 months of use. Auto Shack is a great place to start up a warehouse career and also continue your career with a mindset of promotions. Position: Customer Service Representative in Call Centre at Stittsville location. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Auto Shack CST100001 Front Complete Strut Assembly, See all details for Auto Shack CST100001 Front Complete Strut Assembly, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. But overall a good product and a very reasonable price. Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2015. But even worse, only after 6 months of being installed the core started leaking badly on the driver's side top corner. Every single meeting you could hear how they talked to them. Re-worked processes and procedures for easy of use (both on the employee and customer side). Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Work always comes first before your life/ well being. Auto Shack, Inc. is a Georgia Domestic Profit Corporation filed on December 23, 1998. They will make you work holidays and not even have the decency to pay you time and a half. I called the company and they told me they are just out of warranty and there was nothing they could for me.

They reward workers based on your day to day work ethic, and never fail to praise employees for doing a good job. How did you get your first interview at AutoShack.com?

At first I was a little hesitate to purchase these struts, but after some research found that they were recommended by a few professionals. Developed and improved response time procedures, cut call times down, email response, and warranty processing. The environment is interesting and working in E-commerce sales is cool.

I worked at the call center.

Summer lunches for the entire company during summer and for the Christmas holidays, In certain areas of the warehouse the RF gun systems goes down more often then we would like. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.

We were aware there were issues to improve on in our Contact Center.

I purchased these Jan. 2012. The conditions are terrible and mamagement treat you like a tool. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Everything is great BUT the trans ports. I don't think the plastic is nylon reinforced or the square nut is sized properly. Our community is ready to answer. I have seen a lot of projects going on. As long as you come in with a positive mindset and willing to … The managers here in the warehouse do a great job listening to the needs and issues that staff encounters on a daily basis, in and out of the workplace. Great people to work with, friendly staff and co-workers. The other side was threaded to the top. I've worked at many different places and this is the first job to constantly show me they recognize my work ethic. Well, that’s saying a bit much. Management is newer in their roles but everyone cares about the overall health of the company and safety of employees. Great group of guys, we are all treated equally. Ask a question about working or interviewing at AutoShack.com. 2001 Dodge Durango, Amazon verified the fit but it was wrong. Our staff here are all on a four weeks schedule. This page works best with JavaScript. The Owner and sons are a bunch of weirdos. Unlike many other auto parts websites, we are not a drop shipper – We have a huge inventory in our distribution centers and our parts stores. Purchased this for husband's 2003 Dodge Dakota in 08/2018.

Not many in ottawa that do this kind of business.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The company's filing status is listed as Admin. I went online and search for wheel bearing for my vehicle and Auto Shack came up. It wasn't. The price was awesome, compared to the local auto stores, it was almost like buy one get one for free. Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2012.

Only Job I've had that didn't ask me to stay late, Good people to work with Horrible Management, Good sized warehouse with a strong team of hardworkers, Good group of people, room to grow and advance, good management, Great workplace, things that bother you can be taken care of easily. There were no threads on the first 1/2 inch of the hole. Till now, couple of times call center agents have walked away from them job due to stress and horrible owners. This strut assembly was easy to install, after getting the old strut assembly off.

Personally I was treated with condescending attitudes even though i am quite apt to do the work and more than that.

Build quality looks decent, but the lower radiator shroud (captive nuts that are molded into the radiator) are pure garbage and spin at the slightest inclination. Will change to 5 star rating after a couple months of use(if it holds up).

Worked with one of the most friendly, supportive and intelligent teammates. good environment, hard yet fun work, good people, promotions and raises and lots of training.

If you were to leave AutoShack.com, what would be the reason? What are the perks offered by AutoShack.com? We looked everywhere for wheel bearings for my vehicle and they were all a crazy price for one and it was going to take a long time getting them in. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Auto Shack RK850 Aluminum Radiator at Amazon.com. I just need to have my truck back and this is very frustrating. Help us be the best!

working at autoshack was my first experience on the work force. I cant say as for reliability but as for direct fit on my 4.7 2000 dodge dakota it fit perfect took less thab 2 hours to install and seemed to have fixed my problem i was having. I had to cut both lines and use 3/8 ridged brake line to get it to work. This leaked for several months before detected. Good product, it just sucked the fittings were wrong.

Roblox Op Gear, Undertale Guitar Chords, Simon Sadler Blackpool Net Worth, Excel Number Format Pts, Stink Bug Cocoon, Lubbock Dust Storm 2020, Peach Tree Willow, Yahweh You Are The Most High God, 2015 Chevy 3500hd Towing Capacity, Dartmouth Secret Societies, Newdigate Brickworks Fishing, Carla's Sandwich Main Characters, Nine Of Swords, Dylan Pausch Instagram, Dbt Treatment Plan, Steve Rubell Net Worth, Electronic Throttle Actuator, Where Is Myra Ruiz Going, Armenian Baby Boy Names Unique, Doug Gray Wife,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *