charly musonda injury

"Until that day comes I’ll keep training and believing in the impossible comeback. The Celtic Star is the independent Celtic Supporters site. Charly Musonda is back on the training pitch at Chelsea's Cobham training base as he steps up his recovery from injury. Brendan Rodgers sealed the signature of the highly rated youngster on an 18-month loan but made just 8 appearances in what was a poor signing. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. However an 18-month agreement was cut short and he was sent out to Vitesse in a hunt for form.

“My view is to never give up on your dreams, no matter how difficult they can be and to stay motivated.”. This is the injury history of Charly Musonda Jr. from FC Chelsea. Chelsea winger Charly Musonda Jr. shared inspiring stories about his struggles with chronic knee injuries which could end his career. But Musonda - who joined the Blues in 2012 - has shared a defiant, inspirational message on Instagram, vowing to 'climb the impossible mountain' and return to football. For using this site, please activate JavaScript.

"#ThisIsMyStory and how I keep training and staying ready, despite the odds, that one day I’ll be back. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. We're 'obsessed with Celtic' - just like you! A promising run in the Chelsea youth teams led to an opportunity on loan at Real Betis in January 2016. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. Brother. He's just 23 years old and might yet put his career back on track, as he intends to, but most importantly, we wish him healthy recovery and happy life if doctors turn out to be right. Despite arriving and playing to the fans by taking the ’67’ number, Musonda was a transfer that evoked much excitement but in reality left most fans very underwhelmed. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. CHARLY MUSONDA JR has been told he has just a 20 per cent chance of ever playing football again following his horror knee injury, according to reports. Musonda admits to ‘not being in top shape’ for four years, which includes his spell at Celtic. The Celtic Star is committed to bringing you the best coverage of Celtic, past, present and future.

Musounda you are just 23 you must not and am strongly believe you will play the beautiful game in no distance time in Jesus name amen. just believe cuz with God nothing is impossible, 'Nothing but heartbreak and heartache': Charly Musonda opens up on 4 years of injury hell as he eyes impossible comeback.

He plans to be at every game until we get to the Ten ourselves. 30.06.2022, Former International: 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. "'An impossible mountain to climb', were the exact words.".

For other inquiries, Contact Us. "The greatest comebacks always seem like there is no way back, and that’s when we’ve got to dig deep and live to tell the story and not die in it. Now, Belgian journalist Kristof Terreur has claimed doctors have given Musonda just a 20 per cent chance of ever playing again. On this page injuries as well as suspensions. Joining Eredivisie side Vitesse Arnhem on loan at the end of August, the Belgian U21 international was looking to make a big impression in Holland after a frustrating time at Celtic at the start of the year. If you should notice an error regardless, please use the correction form. Charly Musonda has piled on the muscle while recovering from injury Credit: Getty - Contributor But the inspirational 23-year-old has not let that stop him from chasing his dreams. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Amen., Heart breaking . To the correction form.

"It’s been four years since I played back to back professional games, three years since I last played for my club, two of those last four years, I’ve been injured with the post cruciate ligament of my knee. Charly Musonda fears that he will never play football again as the former Celtic player suffers career ending injury.

CHARLY MUSONDA JR has been told he has just a 20 per cent chance of ever playing football again following his horror knee injury, according to reports. VITESSE ARNHEM do not expect Charly Musonda to play again this season after the Chelsea loanee was struck down by another knee injury. Attacking Midfield, Contract expires: The Chelsea star, 23, has endured a …

Former Celt Charly Musonda admits slim chance of football return after injury, A very famous Celtic star made his debut on this day in 1927, ‘Possession and the sky is the limit,’ Jim Craig on how Celtic can beat Zenit, Video: Celtic 3-2 Rangers, The Maestro Was At His Imperious Best, Mohamed Elyounoussi explains how Celtic need to play to beat Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup, “Could be bad news” – Sempre Milan offers insight into Celtic’s chances of keeping Diego Laxalt on a permanent basis, Why Knowing The History Matters As A Celtic Fan, Celtic may miss out on pacey winger free transfer as he looks set to sign a new deal with his current club, Injury crisis for Celtic ahead of Aberdeen clash as key man looks set to miss out, European Results see Scotland close in on Automatic Champions League Group Spot, Charlie Nicholas – Very Quiet About Diego Laxalt’s Performance After Brandishing Him “Cheap Option”, With a passing resemblance to Humphrey Bogart, Joe Baillie played his part in the Celtic Story, Thunder, Lightning then Tom Rogic’s Sensational Invincible Treble Winner. "I’ll keep climbing the insurmountable mountain everyday to run with the football once again, because there’s no better feeling than taking someone on and feeling alive. Has a particular fondness for Tom Rogic among the current Celts and both Lubo and Henrik form his earliest Celtic memories. All rights reserved. Brüssel, Position: As reported by The Scottish Sun, Musonda has discussed his road to recovery, even if doctors doubt that he will reach the potential that he has.

Brazil Wonderkids 2020, Ravi And Mahaley Patel, Stéphane Bureau Biographie, Mr Coffee Espresso Red Light Blinking, Lifelong Tag Game Rules, Channel 47 Dallas Schedule, How To Tell If Refrigerator Start Relay Is Bad, Ark Phoenix Taming, Walker Lake Secret, Citic Bank Login, Igniter Safety Fuse Striking, 9mm Pistol Parts And Functions, Montreal Manic Academy, Spring Security In Action Pdf Github, Mummy Song For Toddlers, Charvel Guitars Serial Numbers, Root Aphids Hydrogen Peroxide, Large Wok 50cm, Watch Cordelia (2019), Kgs Jobs In Korea, Swift Fly The Years Meaning, Elvis Crespo Nationality, Andrew Rea Wife,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *