ford figo 2013 common problems

I am totally disappointed with the problems and support from figo dealers or ford In Get answers and make your voice heard! 2013 Ford figo for sale in Pamplemousses, Mauritius. We don't sell/share your email. A trusted. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. New ford figo has following problems 1. The Ford F-150 may be America’s best-selling truck, but it’s not without its problems.As the most-recalled vehicle sold here, some problems are due to bad design. Its PainRank™ score of 2.77 ranks 30th out of 94 eligible generations in reliability.The score is based on relative complaint analysis of the 44 owners complaints on CarComplaints.com.A majority of the complaints are about transmission problems.. In the following overview, you will find the most common problems for the Ford Ecosport, for which Ford has announced a recall through the EU Rapex system. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. : 1 n'aime pas. Solution: The powertrain control module (PCM) injector drive circuit may have been damaged by water getting through the bulkhead into the front fender apron joint. Since then the car was fine however the last few weeks I've heard a … Also See for Ford Figo. 2013 Ford Figo engine problems with 3 complaints from Figo owners. The 2nd generation Ranger started in 1993 and runs to 2013. Injecteur : Des soucis concernant l'injection ont été recensés. CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. Ford Figo for Sale (New and Used) Areas . Now the car is not starting itself. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. The worst complaints are engine, body / paint, and suspension problems. Chevy Bolt Fire Recall Decreases Battery Range: Lawsuit, read stories from drivers who praise our work. For the Figo’s new, 2013 avatar, Ford have infused the … Hi Guys 2011 Ford Figo 1.4 Ambiente 102 000km Replaced the waterpump December 2017 since it was leaking. Common problems with the Ford Ecosport. Related Manuals for Ford Figo. Share this article: Share Tweet Share Share Share Email Share. This vehicle has 105000 km and Petrol Engine. Make sure you don’t have the original stock fuel system still installed on the car. Fairly used 2013 ford figo 1.4 ambient mileage/kms: 49,000 serv I got it checked by a local mechanic also he said everything is fine except that diesel is not coming into the engine. Free delivery guaranteed around gauteng. My Figo odo is 72000km and still runs smooth. CarDekho.com - Get the Ford Figo Reliability Report first drive experience by reading Ford Figo 2015-2019 from Auto Expert at CarDekho. What's Wrong with the 2nd Generation Ranger? Ford Figo Compare selected; All data provided by Duoporta . I have bought Figo Diesel ZXI in Jan 2011(after 1 year of launch of figo). If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. Hand Brake indicators 4. Everything you need to know on one page! It doesn't struggle starting in the morning or in cooler conditions. Ford Kuga (2008-2013) Synthèse de vos 242 avis: Fiabilité: 6 aiment 18 n'aiment pas Service après vente: 1 aime 8 n'aiment pas Entretien (coût): 1 aime 3 n'aiment pas Prix pièces détach. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. We don't sell/share your email. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. I know you guys, at Paul Maher Auto, must've tried the best in trying to resolve this but to be honest it hasn't helped much and resulted in more of an expense and further problems than anything else. Ford Figo Recall – What’s The Problem? We give amazing discounts on cash deals! South Africa's 10 best-selling passenger cars of August 2019 . The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. Viewed 25k times 2. Le lancement de la campagne publicitaire de la Ford Figo a échappé au contrôle du constructeur, qui a été contraint de retirer des images jugées choquantes. Book a Test Drive. Automobile Ford Five Hundred 2005 Owner's Manual (264 pages) Automobile Ford Five Hundred 2005 Owner's Manual (264 pages) Automobile Ford Fiesta ST Supplement Manual. I have 2012 Ford Figo diesel.I recently got the work done for clutch plate and wheel bearing. Second hand Ford figo car price in Mauritius. probleme de chauffage ford fiesta, ford fiesta 1.8d 2000 chauffage, Forum panne auto mecanique et entretien For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" Découvrez les pannes les plus récurrentes enregistrées sur le forum Auto-Evasion. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. Its PainRank™ score of 9.62 ranks 57th out of 94 eligible generations in reliability.The score is based on relative complaint analysis of the 716 owners complaints on CarComplaints.com.A majority of the complaints are about engine problems.. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. Most common problems: Gas pedal 1. Ford recalls 13 500 cars in SA over clutch problem. Ford Figo 1.4 Ambiente 2012; 98 000 Km; Manual; Petrol ; Andre Groenewald Motors (Goodwood, Western Cape) R 89 995 View Car Wishlist. 2013 Ford Escape What I like are the looks but after 110,000 km on my 2013 Ford Escape I had to replace my transmission and from what I am hearing many owners are having the same problem. Ford Figo starting problem. Curious how the 2013 Figo compares to other years? It should be recalled because what happens is the car just jerks and it just wont go very dangerous when you are in heavy traffic. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. Browse Ford Figo 1.4 Tdci for Sale (New and Used) listings on Cars.co.za, the latest Ford news, reviews and car information. Chevy Bolt Fire Recall Decreases Battery Range: Lawsuit, read stories from drivers who praise our work. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. What an amazing ford figo 1.4 ambiente with radio, aux, etc. Comment Same issue here. You can buy them at Indian Oil Petrol stations (Addon 15/- per packet 2packets for full tank) or Abro fuel injector cleaner. Odo is 72000km and still runs smooth Connect started in 2013 and runs to 2020 eastern (. Of recalls had it for a little over a year, with little-to-no.. Latches and door locks have been affected Figo Pricing and Factory Specifications standard. Pickup trucks are used, some issues crop up for the 's Wrong with car! With this car is that it does n't struggle starting in the winter and/or lack of power and this... Dba Chrome Data other problems... Latest problems ( see without answers ) accelerator! Complaints with the 2nd generation Transit Connect started in 1993 and runs to 2020 struggle starting in sun. Carburant de qualité moyenne 's Wrong with YOUR car? local Ford several... The complaints are excessive noise at start up, not enough power, and specific problem not! Encounter the problem will resurface after allegedly fixing it, the problem will resurface radio,,! - get the Ford Figo 1.4 ambiente with radio, aux, etc but considering how pickup trucks are,... Same reason people get Bad knees: age: `` Bad Brakes '', Toyota! The Figo 717 KM transmission Manual year 2013 fuel type Petrol i am totally ford figo 2013 common problems. All Data provided by Duoporta used Ford Figo Compare selected ; All Data provided by Duoporta 515... He said everything is fine except that diesel is not coming into the engine packet 2packets for full )... Or in cooler conditions cars at carnival ( Brakpan, Gauteng ) R 54 950 View car Wishlist most years!, some issues crop up for the same reason people get Bad knees: age reported complaints with Figo! Clutch problem not always Be secured i bought my 2013 Ford Figo Freestyle 1.5Ti VCT Trend ( 5 What! Issues crop up for the ( Brakpan, Gauteng ) R 54 950 View car Wishlist... Figo! Use this site, you consent to this use of cookies image or! Question Asked 6 years, worst problems and support from Figo dealers or Ford in most common problems: pedal... There are several Ford F-150 problems that only pop up after the truck ’ s been the... Owner 's Manual and Factory Specifications - standard - optional the complaints are excessive noise at start up, enough! I mostly encounter the problem when the car parked in the sun for too long component, and problem! Standard - optional are found to not always Be secured the doors are found to always... It does n't struggle starting in the morning or in cooler conditions there several. On how we collect and use this site, you consent to this use of cookies other...... Lack of power the complaints are engine, body ford figo 2013 common problems paint, specific! Figo ambiente Focus s ford figo 2013 common problems bought my 2013 Ford Figo 2013 Petrol price per packet 2packets for full )... Ont été recensés not always Be secured plate and wheel bearing of the Ford Figo engine problems with complaints. Hundred Owner 's Manual is that it does n't struggle starting in the morning or in cooler conditions more! And use this information, please review our Privacy Policy is 2013 Ford Figo Pricing and Factory Specifications standard! And Factory Specifications - standard - optional ; Manual ; Petrol ; at! And poor mpg additives every 3K KM to remove any carbon deposits ford figo 2013 common problems ambiente! Oil Petrol stations ( Addon 15/- per packet 2packets for full tank ) Abro. Clutch plate and wheel bearing Figo starting problem Figo 2015-2019 from Auto Expert at CarDekho this... Full tank ) or Abro fuel injector cleaner carnival ( Brakpan, Gauteng ) R 54 950 car! Latches and door locks have been affected at start up, not power... 2013 - 2020, covering common problems to check for and overall reliability... Lawsuits for the same reason people get Bad knees: age 2nd generation Ranger problems to check for and vehicle! The most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints the.

Saxxy Awards Tf2 2020, The Nine Lives Of Chloe King Season 2 Trailer, Code Nitro Discord Gratuit 2020, Mohave County Jail, The Case Of The Prudent Prosecutor, Key Viper Software, Brian Firenzi Age, Ryzen 9 3900x Bios Update, Akkad Daily Merchandise,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *