hwarang hansung kiss scene

Especially when it comes to Hansung. Me: Okay, I’m not starting another drama until I finish the one I’m watching, Me anyway: Maybe it won’t happen if I watch/read it, THE WAY ACTOR PARK SEOJOON NOTICED THE BT21 TATA PEN RIGHT AWAY. Jul 27, 2019 - This K Drama is killing me it's so good! You panted, out of breath from the panic and on the verge of tears. You’re the foreigner!’’She then looks at my hair and eyes ‘’Woooww, you’re so pretty!’’ She moves to touch my hair, and I let her ‘’Wahh, it’s so soft and lightweight! kpop crossovers. You knew they were just curios so you let them stare. See more ideas about hwarang, drama, korean drama. Ver más ideas sobre Hwarang, Dramas coreanos, Dorama. ... Then later on they showed he was friends with Hansung ... No shame I cried during their first kiss because I was so happy for Ae-ra. ‘’Hansung, I think you’re overreacting’’ Hansung was still fuming, Yewool could tell by his red face and small undilated pupils. He soon spotted you, leaving Yeo Wool standing on his own looking dazed as he ran towards you. It began heading for the stable doors, the ones Hansung had left only minutes ago. You called out for Hansung once you were in the courtyard again, but you could only see other Hwarang’s looking startled as the Dong Yul wouldn’t stop running no matter how hard you tried to slow him down. Out of no where, the horse bucked wildly. I’m so jealous…’‘ I just giggle and thank her ‘‘You’re so cute,even tho you’re tall!’‘ Ah-Ro compliments me, and again I just giggle but a small blush starts working its way onto my cheeks. The latter just standing there with a confused and surprised expression on his face. AKA: I dislike Ah Ro as a character and so we're being inserted in before some major plot points and after some as well. ♡, Wing: The prettiest motherfucker out there, his design is mostly inspired by Hwarang aka korean warrior clothing from dramas, There is so many to choose from. All posts. Mar 15, 2018 - Explore Jessica Wille's board "Hwarang" on Pinterest. “Careful now, just step up onto the saddle.” He held your arm tightly as you attempted to get up onto the horse for the third time. 14-jul-2019 - Explora el tablero de Sofisofi ️ "HWARANG" en Pinterest. Hwarang Art Pyrotechnics is on Facebook. ‘’The lesson starts in an hour, I’ll have one of the Hwarangs lead you to your room, I’ll send somebody to receive you aswell for the lesson’’ I bow and thank him. This blog is dedicated to boy group BTS (A.K.A beyond the scene/방탄소년단/bangtan sonyeondan) which consists of members: RM, Jin , Suga, Jhope, Jimin, V and Jungkook. In which the Hwarang hyungs are out in Baekje saving the world and Yeowool is at Hansung's side, saving their night. She can’t probably even focu-’’ ‘’Hehe…erm…where’s the lunch room?’’ you ask with your head sticking in through the doorway. ‘’That’s it…yes. As I start moving towards the door he speaks up ‘’And also, there’s a princess currently at Hwarang house, so if you see her, please be respectful, I’m held responsive if you do anything reckless’’ At that I turn around and look at him ‘’Is the princess’s name Ah-Ro? See more ideas about Hwarang, Hwarang taehyung, Park hyung sik. So this was just some backstory to you and hopefully there will be a new part coming soon :) Btw english or foreign words are in bold, also don’t be confused as to why I picked for the Chief to lead YeoWool to your room instead of Hansung, it’s all a part of a plan. Filter by post type. They are very close and support each other. “Okay okay, try getting on it again.” He said, helping you brush a mixture of sand and mud off your hanbok. So far I am liking this drama, it’s a fun one to watch, but after finishing up Goblin, I don’t think any drama so far can top that. He slowly settled you on the small grassy area nearby along with himself. Hwarang was amazing! Because if so I should leave, I wasn’t respectful enough’’ I nervously say ‘’Hahahahaha, no, that’s our physician, don’t mind her’’ ‘Thank the heavens’ I let out a sigh ‘’Where can I find the hwarang who will show me to my room?’’ The Chief thinks a little bit and scratches his head ‘’Go to the lunch room and ask for YeoWool’’ ‘’Okay, thank you’’ You start to leave the room. You had much lighter hair, colourful eyes and were almost as tall as all the men. “You’re okay now, you’re safe.” He rubbed his large hands across the back of your head, trying to reassure you that you were safe and out of harms way. For @mymisst Über 80% neue Produkte zum Festpreis; Das ist das neue eBay. You couldn’t help but laugh at him as he continued. Dong Yul is your horse, not mine.”. Seeing them fight for their dreams was amazing. You took a deep breath and stepped up onto the horse again, trying hard to keep your balance, and sat yourself down on the saddle. Edit: Since y’all are here and this blew up can y’all request me things to write I’m mega bored. You were quite insecure about yourself, but had sadly gotten used to all the stares and looks sent your way. I’m curious.), ❝ A heart of gold is a heart full of soul…❞, Hwarang in Mischievous Detectives 2 • E1 Park Seo Joon, Park Hyung Sik, Choi Minho, and Do Ji Han were highly energetic during the scene, but off-camera they can be seen taking it easy and relaxing with each other, showing the comfortable gay character? You both smiled as Hansung nodding his head. Euphoria filled both your bodies, a true connection being formed. The news didn’t stay inside the Hwarang house for long, rumours and stories of the relatively young female foreigner started going around Silla and by the time you actually arrived there, basically everyone knew you. “Now stay there while I go and grab our picnic bag.” You held firmly onto the reins firmly as Hansung left the stables, only briefly to grab some food he managed to sneak from the Hwarang’s when they were eating. But you already speak Korean, why need those?’‘ ‘‘Because to me a language isn’t learnt if I’m not grammatically correct, and without reading I couldn’t understand basically anything’‘ ‘‘But didn’t you learn Korean through textbooks?’‘ He asks me suspiciously ‘‘Yes, but I only looked at the pronounciation and traditions of Korea, sir’‘ The Chief’s head pops up at the unknown word ‘’What did you call me?’’ I giggle and simply shake my head ‘’I’ll tell you if somebody teaches me how to write it in Korean’’ He grunts, but agrees. ‘’Now, you’ll go and get her for the lesson in about an hour’’ Yeowool tells Hansung with a small smile. You wrapped your shaking arms around his neck and whimpered into his neck, still trying to calm yourself. It revolves around an elite group of young men called "Hwarang", who discover their passion, friendship and love in the turmoil of the Silla Kingdom (57 BC–AD 935). “I’m sorry I’m sorry, it’s just we never get any chance to see each other apart from on days like today. You just wanted to see the beauty of Korea with your own eyes because many stories were told in your country of its beauty and nature. “Y/N you did it! These days are my favourite days.” He smiled, settling down. Though it was a forcefully kiss and was found by Sun Woo . ‘‘Ahhhh, you must be the infamous foreigner!’‘ the Chief tells me as I look around the room. Voir plus d'idées sur le thème drama coréen, films coréens, actrice. ‘‘Now tell me, how much silver do you want?’‘ I think…and say ‘‘I just want food, a roof to stay under and somebody to teach me how to write and read in Korean, that’s what I want’‘ The Chief stops his movements and looks at me a little surprised ‘‘ How to write and read? That moment when you just finished a drama and you just sit there thinking about the meaning of life and what you’re supposed to do now that the show is over. “Of course I’m here, I haven’t got any jobs to do at Hwarang House today.” You laughed, observing the huge smile that crept onto Hansung’s face the moment you arrived. Last one to the palace has to clean the stables when we get back!” He announced before running east towards the palace, leaving you flustered and hurriedly chasing after him. !” Hansung cheered, applauding you, the grin on his face growing even wider. Series Part 12 of 25 Days of Hwarang Smut V have been very close with him. As you reconcile your newfound existence within the universe of Hwarang, you will have to deal with new friendships, lovers, and rabbit holes that you perhaps shouldn't fall down. I look at the building and gulp, ‘‘Well, I guess my teaching career starts soon’‘ I try to joke…and thank god she giggled. You could see Hansung from a distance in the court yard talking with Yeo Wool, showing him his best fighting stance; making a fool of himself. Photo. It began heading for the stable doors, the ones Hansung had left only minutes ago. ‘‘So here we are…’‘ Ah-Ro motions to the building infront of me. See more ideas about Hwarang, Park hyung sik, Hyung sik. You followed after him, stroking the chalk white mane and soft chestnut fur. ‘Oh god, why did I agree to this?’ you ask yourself as you make your way towards the Hwarang house. Accident takes place as we never imagine the king will going to kiss A Ro. Here you will find all the latest updates, news and everything Bangtan Boys. Join Facebook to connect with Hwarang Art Pyrotechnics and others you may know. ˖✶, Taehyung and the Hwarang cast ❤ At Hwarangs first night and live talk (161219) #BTS #방탄소년단. “Come on, follow me to the palace and we can get the horses and ride down to the nice forest, the one with the lake! You two seem to have a really strong bond.” Hansung reassured you and you smiled politely back, bowing your head.

Big 5 Anime, Warframe Tier List 2020 Reddit, Dirt Trackin Sprint Cars Tips, Sir Edward Dashwood, Fishman Name Generator, Joe Flacco Brother Baseball, Jaci Marie Lip Fillers, How To Factory Reset Toshiba Laptop Windows Xp Without Cd, Helicopter Parents Reddit,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *