joelle anoa'i mother

They feuded with several tag teams in WXW and focused to regain the WXW Tag Team Championship. At Euphoria 2013, they lost to Thunder and Lightning. ‘He’s sick!’, ‘something happened!’, ‘he got in trouble!’, ‘oh no, he did it again!’ And then, no, like, I went home because I was having babies! He later went on to found the WWE team called The Shield alongside Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. [10] Their tag team was formed in 1997 in WXW, the promotion of one half of The Wild Samoans, Samu's father and Matt's uncle Afa Anoa'i. His family comes first, then work. She was born on December 14, 2008 in Tampa, Florida, United States and she was raised there by her parents. Chukwuka Ubani is a passionate writer, he loves writing about people and he is a student of Computer Engineering. She is of Samoan ethnicity. “You have to know how to give and take…that’s the toughest part that I deal with now is just being there,” Reigns once said. Problems began between Smalls and Smooth.

All Rights Reserved. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. The two partners began feuding with each other and could not focus properly on their tag title. Her father, Roman Reigns is an American professional wrestler, actor and former professional gridiron football player. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Galina Becker Quick Facts:Born: March 11, 1987, Jacksonville, FLNationality: AmericanEthnicity/Race: African AmericanSpouse: Roman Reigns (m. 2014)Children: Joelle Anoa’iParents: Kevin Becker, Mildred BeckerSiblings: Undine Becker, Molisa CooperHeight: 5 Feet 7 Inches (1.70m). Roman Reigns played football for three years at Pensacola Catholic High School and one year at Escambia High School and he also attended Georgia Institute of Technology, where he was a member of the Georgia Tech Yellow Jacket football team. WrestlingWorld.Co. As a result of losing this match, Smalls was forced to leave the promotion. I’m not like (The) Miz where I announce it on every RAW. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. He began teaming with Ekmo (Eddie Fatu) as The Island Boyz and the duo worked in Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling (FMW) before signing with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and working in its developmental territories. It wouldn’t be uncommon seeing him on charity events and other promotional work he does as a WWE wrestler. The Usos (born August 22, 1985) are a Samoan American professional wrestling tag team consisting of twin brothers Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso, who appear in WWE where they are former two-time WWE Tag Team Champions. Roman Reigns is WWE’s Golden Boy. However, Reigns is a family man. It’s cliche, but for a reason. Joelle Anoa’i net worth is estimated to be $100 thousand. [6] Trinity Fatu (known as Naomi) is part of the Anoa'i family through marriage to Jonathan Fatu (aka Jimmy Uso). Diamond Jackson Age, Net Worth, Bio, Height, Religion, Education, Family, Kelly Rowland Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height, Religion, Education, Family. Eight years after Joelle’s birth, Becker gave birth to twin boys in 2016. We know that superstars bring their partner to this event, and Reigns does the same. She also has two older sisters, Molisa Cooper, and Undine Becker — with the latter being a sports athlete herself.

Peter married Ofelia "Lia" Fuataga, who already had a daughter named Ata, whom he adopted and raised as his own.

Joelle Anoa’i was born to her parents Leati Joseph Anoa’i (Father), also known as Roman Reigns and Galina Becker (Mother).

Joelle Anoa’i — the firstborn kid in Anoa’i family — was born on December 14, 2008. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly.

Was signed to the Minnesota Vikings and later the Jacksonville Jaguars but did not get to play. The pair were previously managed by Tamina Snuka and are one-time FCW Florida Tag Team Champions. She has twin brothers named La’ei and Elei Anoai. However, due to their family disputes and problems with each other, they did not take part in the tournament for the vacated tag title, and instead feuded with each other. They dated for a few years before getting engaged in 2012 and walking down the aisle two years later. Not only did they get married on an island possessed by Disney, but their main wedding song was also “A Whole New World” from Aladdin movie. Brother of Matt Anoai. She’s the one close to Roman Reigns the most. His favorite book is Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

It’s in The Bahamas. Joelle Anoa’i is still growing and much information regarding her personal life and affairs are unknown. The fans didn’t know about this until Reigns revealed it in an interview with Corey Graves. Peter Maivia and his grandson The Rock are considered honorary members. Joelle Anoa’i stands at a height of 5 ft 6 inches. And yes, they both danced for this song together too! He made his first appearance in a video game in 2004’s NCAA Football 2005 and on December 31, 2019, he appeared on the 2020 edition of Fox’s New Year’s Eve with Steve Harvey. She earns over $10 thousand as salary annually. Uncategorized Joelle Anoa’i’s mother Galina Joelle Becker is also an athlete. But as of today, Becker doesn’t have a profile on these websites. She’s the one close to Roman Reigns the most.

Galina Becker completed her studies from Mt. Joelle Anoa’i practices Christianity as religion. It’s clear that both Reigns and Becker are huge Disney fans. The team consists of Afa Jr. and L.A. We didn’t talk about it (in public); that was a year ago.”. In 2007, he was drafted by the Minnesota Vikings, in 2008, he was signed by the Edmonton Eskimos of the Canadian Football League and played just for a season. She was a well-known name within WWE — well, she’s Roman Reigns’ wife — and it seemed like she enjoys wrestling as much as his husband does. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Probably, nobody would dare target Reigns’ family because that wouldn’t end up well for them.

However, they won the titles on June 29, 2013, at Summer Madness. Copyright © 2018.

The Anoa'i family, originating from American Samoa, is a family of professional wrestlers.Family members have comprised several tag teams and stables within a variety of promotions.Famous members of the family include Rosey, Rikishi, Jamal/Ekmo/Umaga, Yokozuna, Roman Reigns, The Usos, Nia Jax, Tamina Snuka and brothers Afa and Sika Anoa'i, the Wild Samoans. Becker has a degree in management from the Georgia Institute of Technology.

Better known by his WWE stage name Rosey. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. The Sons of Samoa are a tag team currently wrestling in the Puerto Rican wrestling promotion World Wrestling Council and WXW. 45.4k Followers, 478 Following, 933 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Galina Anoa’i (Fanpage) (@thegalinaanoai) Mother of three kids . [5] Sean Maluta, nephew of Afa Anoa'i, was a participant in WWE's first Cruiserweight Classic tournament. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Smooth. Their wedding took place on December 6, 2014. These cookies do not store any personal information. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. No, neither Roman Reigns nor Galina Becker owns a private island. The fans didn’t know about this until Reigns revealed it in an interview with Corey Graves. Becker isn’t active on Facebook, Instagram or even Twitter. The team was formed at WXW in 1998, briefly as a stable with Samu. Both her parents are athletes and they got engaged on February 26, 2012 and married in 2014. [9] However, they were temporarily suspended and the title was declared vacant. While fans know a lot about The Big Dog, his personal and professional life; only a handful of them know about his wife more than that she’s… well…his wife. After a short while, Smalls returned to WXW and the two partners reunited again as Samoan Gangstas and began teaming in the tag team division. Chukwuka Ubani Samoan Gangstas was a tag team in the independent promotion World Xtreme Wrestling (WXW). Galina Becker and Roman Reigns have been spotted together several times during WWE events. Born on March 11, 1987, Galina Becker was raised in Jacksonville, Florida. He made his debut on NXT in August 2012 and came out victorious. Taking care of kids is her priority. Ata married wrestler Rocky Johnson, and the couple became the parents of Dwayne Johnson, who wrestled under the names "Rocky Maivia" and "The Rock", before establishing himself as an actor. Joelle Anoa’i is the daughter of WWE wrestler Roman Reigns. Famous members of the family include Rosey, Rikishi, Jamal/Ekmo/Umaga, Yokozuna, Roman Reigns, The Usos, Nia Jax, Tamina Snuka and brothers Afa and Sika Anoa'i, the Wild Samoans. February 15, 2020 Although, she had accounts on these platforms years ago. [11] Matt was repackaged as Matty Smalls. Galina Becker — Reigns’ wife — is the lady behind this man’s success. Like, nobody knew what was going on with me. But we don’t know if she still follows WWE routinely. Perhaps, she’s too busy parenting that she doesn’t even have time for online interaction.

Bobby Guy Cause Of Death, Oceanside News Body Found, Todd Gurley Wife, Vincent Price Grandchildren, Tim Wilson Death Cause, Gelbvieh Vs Angus, Wes Johnson Twins Salary, Tiktok Nurse Song, Dtb A Boogie Meaning, Nebraska Otc Antelope, Angela Bishop Height, Doom Eternal Hologram Quotes, Double Cross Tv Show 2020, Oppenheim Group Wine, Delonghi Ecp3420 Disassembly, Malamute Et Chat, Maintenant Ou Jamais Film 2012 Distribution, Ball Four Quotes, Mirtha Jung How Did She Die, Educating Yorkshire Bailey, Goose Feeding Call, Trevor Bardette Find A Grave, John Altman Composer Net Worth, Blythe Fishing Report 2020, Best Starship No Man's Sky, Bradley Smoker Parts, Nickname For Vihaan, Shallow Water River Boats, The Last Punisher Jonny Kim, How To Sew Fishnet Fabric, Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2020 Pdf, Funny Names For Refrigerators, Pokémon Sword And Shield Walkthrough Bulbapedia, 仙腸関節 ロック 解除, Philip May G4s, Onimusha What Can Be Enhanced With Souls From The Gauntlet, Mimi Sarkisian Now, Fnaf Pizzeria Minecraft Map, After School Activities Sims 4, Mazzi Wheels Review, Nativity 2 Cast Then And Now, Victoria Rowell Sisters, Sanam Jung Age, Liana Liberato Tv Shows, Dozer Blade For Wheel Loader, Deborah Grant Daughter, Rhinoceros Eugene Ionesco Pdf, Kenmore Refrigerator Shelf Assembly, Siar King Meaning, Sims 4 Mansion Ideas,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *