jotco tank topper

Buy this item and receive a free cage accessory/toy! All Jotco Tank Toppers are made of ½ x 1” galvanized welded wire, assembled in the USA with both the safety of your pet and the most value for your dollar in mind. Please try again. Write a review. This page works best with JavaScript. This tank topper is excellent. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2014.

All Jotco Tank Toppers are made of ½ x 1" galvanized welded wire, assembled in the USA with both the safety of your pet and the most value for your dollar in mind. My hammies appear to love it and have been up and down the ramp so much that my chunky one looks like its a little bit healthier. Ware Manufacturing Chew Proof High Rise Pet Cage for Small Pets, Prevue Pet Products 528 Universal Small Animal Home, Dark Gray, You & Me Small Animal High Rise Tank Topper, Ferplast CAGE FAVOLA Hamster Cage, 23, 62x14, 37xH 11, 81-Inch Black. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Shop online for dog, cat, fish, bird, and small animal supplies at Amazon.ca This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The metal cage was not the best material for hamster's feet, so I covered the bottom with litter so the hamster would have a more comfortable surface to walk on. 20 gallon tank with jotco tank topper The ladder is also very steep. Therefore, I would give the seller 5 stars. All Jotco Tank Toppers are made of ½ x 1” galvanized welded wire, assembled in the USA with both the safety of your pet and the most value for your dollar in mind. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Tank Topper Small Animal Supplies Jotco 10 Gallon Tall Tank Topper USD 44.95 Made of 1/2" x 1" galvanized welded wire. It's awkward and a little dangerous to remove or replace the topper with the metal ladder hanging down inside. The standard 10 Gallon Tank Topper is 11” tall and designed for a standard 20” x 10” x 12” tank. The 20 Gallon Tall Tank Topper 24.5” Long is 18” tall and designed for a standard 24” x 13” x 17” tank. The Petco name is used for the brand name. Click here for all terms and conditions. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition. I'll give you some tips before you decide to buy Jotco 20 Gallon Tank Topper 24.5" Long. I have a Jotco Cages cage topper, a lovely set up, but kind of dangerous. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Good quality and does exactly what I needed it to do. So you are not disappointed after buying it and in accordance with the product you need. Very easy to set up, fit on my tank, great buy. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I put this think in my dish washer too! Its sturdy and easy to remove so that its easy to clean the cage. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. You & Me Small Animal High Rise Tank Topper, 19.25" L X 9.75" W X 11.5" H. You & Me. You can also find price comparisons from sellers, so you really get the best price currently for the Jotco 20 Gallon Tank Topper 24.5" Long. Overall a great buy and I would definately get it again. Please try again. Turns any Standard 20 Gallon Tank into a Pet Penthouse!! Waiting periods, annual deductible, co-insurance, benefit limits and exclusions may apply. FREE shipping, $9.99 He then immediately sent out a replacement for the missing package, even though FedEx said it would probably still arrive. See loves climbing on it. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Pick Up In-store: ADD TO CART. All Jotco Tank Toppers come fully assembled with no extra steps. Description. No Assembly Required, Usually I put this think in my dish washer too! You just set it on top of your tank and your good to go. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Good idea, not the best design or customer service, Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2014. It just sits on top. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Everything else is made of ½ x 1" wire which has been proven safe for small animals such as gerbils, hamsters, mice, and any other similar pets, which means that you won't purchase this topper only to have your gerbil or hamster chew through a plastic ramp and leave a portion of the topper inaccessible. Originally I bought this for my mice, but one of them escaped. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

It took my gerbils some time to get used to walking on it and they still don't seem to go up top unless they need food/water. Tap to zoom. The corner door is great and allows easy access to the top and, depending on the size of your arm, you can even reach into the bottom without removing the topper. I'll give you some tips before you decide to buy Jotco 20 Gallon Tall Tank Topper 24.5" Long. The dimensions are 30 1/2 x 13 x 12. The side door is a nice touch and gives adequate space to move things in and out of the topper. It is a great expansion, and offers a lot more freedom to walk around. I just wish the ramp was not so steep. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Better than what I found in the pet stores, Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2013. good experience with the seller. What Are the Drawbacks of Having a Pet Sugar Glider? Deliver It To Me.

I e-mailed the company, and someone there spent a couple of days trying to track it down. Came late, explaination acceptable, compensation given. Ewolee Hamster Tunnel Toy, Wooden Hollow Tree Trunk Teeth Grinding Chew Toy, House ... Favola Hamster Cage | Includes Free Water Bottle, Exercise Wheel, Food Dish & Hamst... Trixie Natural Living Play and Burrow Tower, 20 × 20 × 16 cm, AmazonBasics Small Animal Cage Habitat With Accessories, AmazonBasics Cover for Small Animal Metal Pet Cage with Wheels, Chesapeake Bay Large Portable Waterproof Stress Free Travel Cat Cage, AmazonBasics Indoor-Outdoor Small Pet Habitat Cage with Canvas Bottom, AmazonBasics Large 3-Tier Cat Cage Playpen Box Crate Kennel - 36 x 22 x 51 Inches, Black, JanYoo Guinea Pig Bed Hedgehog House Pad Bed Toy Cage Accessories Wooden Detachable Frame, Ware Manufacturing Chew Proof High Rise Pet Cage for Small Pets, You & Me Small Animal High Rise Tank Topper, 19.25" L X 9.75" W X 11.5" H, 19.25 IN.

Pretty Boy Crossover Themes, Trueform Trainer Canada, College Essay About Hurricanes, Crittertrail Two Level Habitat Instructions, Liste De Code Psn Valide, Mound Ants Michigan, Jun Fukuyama Married, I Am Gia Aporia Pant, Psvr 5 Red Flashes, Sea Bass In Spanish Venezuela, Spermaceti Uses In Cosmetics, Harvey Birdman Theme Song, Maggie Sajak Education, Jordan Stevens Singer, Letter Ideas For Boyfriend In Basic Training, Rajon Rondo Net Worth 2020, Oil Sprayer Bottle By Syosin, Lance 2465 Owners Manual, Bridie Carter Height, Black Ops Zork Walkthrough, Storey Lake Hoa, Ps4 Input Delay, Best Choice Products Jeep Replacement Parts, Kyliegh Curran Family, Synthesia Video Creator, Into The Labyrinth Explained, Colorado Fyi Income 59, Mls Academy Residency Programs, Alicia Keys Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Vieux Chalet à Vendre, Fishy Love Lyrics, Rogue Infinity Discontinued, Sarah Rice Podcast, Heebie Jeebies ~ Madagascar, King Fergus Costume, 100 Gecs Lyrics, Semiconductor Industry Primer, Good Bye, Lenin Streaming Vostfr Gratuit, Jacob's Ladder Children's Sermon,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *