matt gaetz son nestor galban

He was adopted at the age of 12 and he lost his mother at that time. Well, I have.". “He came from Cuba (legally, of course) six years ago and lives with me in Florida.”. Religion: Christianity Yesterday, Gaetz told People magazine that Nestor Galban arrived in the U.S. from Cuba at age 12. The Miami New Times may earn a portion of sales from products & services purchased through links on our site from our affiliate partners. Nestor turned 19 a few days ago & will be off to University. Then the congressman tweeted that he has a 19-year-old son named Nestor Galban who came from Cuba “legally, of course” six years ago and lives with Gaetz. Galban went on to state on Twitter Thursday that he purposely kept his relationship with Gaetz a secret in order to protect his childhood. “I love you, keep up the good work, we all support you and love you!” @galban_nestor tweeted. In a tweet featuring a picture of him and Nestor Galban, whom he calls his son, Gaetz said, "We share no blood but he is my life. The Republican congressman tweeted a photo of himself and Galban, 19, together, adding, “For all those wondering, this is my son Nestor. Have a tip we should know? We share no blood but he is my life,” Gaetz said. © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. Erin Gaetz, the politician’s sister, also weighed in on the matter by noting that Nestor had allegedly arrived in the US at the age of 12 and had recently finished high school.

He came from Cuba (legally, of course) six years ago and lives with me in Florida. pic.twitter.com/JB96wzOzYU.

Matt has been an incredible father to Nestor, who just graduated from high school and will be attending college in the fall.

Enter Gaetz, who became angry at the implication. Marbelina Matos is the cuban mother of Matt Gaetz adopted son, Nestor Galban. ©2020 Miami New Times, LLC.

He was born in 2001 and from the USA, his age 19 as of 2020. Facebook Account: Yes

But the internet wasn’t entirely convinced. He talks about Nestor more than anything, has done so much for his son & is truly a proud dad. Mediaite reached out to both the congressman and his sister for comment. Ex-Democratic Congresswoman Katie Hill, who described Gaetz as an unlikely friend, likewise stated that Galban had been kept secret for his own safety. Nestor Galban was 12 and had just arrived from Cuba, where … Nationality: American Richmond retorted, "We're talking about black people in the streets that are getting killed, and if one of them happens to be your kid, I'm concerned about him too. ", Galban tweeted that he kept his relation with Gaetz a secret "because I wanted to have a normal life without any of y'all getting in it. Gaetz and Galban appeared on Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Thursday to talk about the revelation and his argument with Richmond. Richmond replied, "We're talking about black people in the streets that are getting killed, and if one of them happens to be your kid, I'm concerned about him too. ", Matt Gaetz revealed more details about his relationship with Nestor Galban, whom he calls "son.". ", He continued: "Nestor turned 19 a few days ago & will be off to University. He didn’t speak English, but luckily, Matt speaks Spanish. If 2020 had its own movie trailer, it would sound a little something like: "From the year that brought you raging brush fires, a deadly pandemic, murder hornets, and mass civil unrest over police brutality comes the bizarrely timed revelation of a Florida congressman's never-before-seen son.".

Staff, He arrived here at 12.

When the House Judiciary Committee proposed changes to a federal police-reform bill on Wednesday, Florida Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz lashed out at Democratic Rep. Cedric Richmond of Louisiana during a heated discussion about race and whether white Republicans could understand the experience of black Americans, especially men. "I've had 'the talk' with Nestor about how to interact with law enforcement. While he's fighting for equality, but if you tell someone to not get involved because of his color, you're kind of being a hypocrite there," Galban added. This Website provides you with the latest information and Knowledge on Hollywood and News. The Republican Congressman, 38, announced on … "As a black male who went to a fifth best public high school in the country, who was a victim of excessive force, who has a black son, who has worries that you all don't," Richmond said, "please do not come in this committee room and make a mockery of the pain that exists in my community. Siblings: NA A video began circulating online from late 2017 showing Gaetz referring to Galban as his “helper” and not his son.

Get the latest updates in news, food, music and culture, and receive special offers direct to your inbox, Nestor Galban and Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz, Miami Restaurant Directory: Takeout/Delivery/Dine-in, After Debate About Racism, Matt Gaetz Announces He Has a Cuban Son, Miami-Dade Dems File Bar Complaint Against Matt Gaetz for Obstructing Impeachment, Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz Just Threatened a Federal Witness to Protect Donald Trump, Broward Approves Its Own Police Oversight Board, Juneteenth Is Now a Paid Holiday for Miami-Dade Employees. While he's fighting for equality, but if you tell someone to not get involved because of his color, you're kind of being a hypocrite there.". Good for them. He came from Cuba (legally, of course) six years ago and lives with me in Florida.

As you can imagine, I was triggered when (to make an absurd debate point) a fellow congressman diminished the contributions of Republicans because we don’t raise non-white kids. He came from Cuba (legally, of course) six years ago and lives with me in Florida. After the Twitter post about Nestor, social media blew up wondering why Gaetz never identified himself as a father while his office claimed he had no children, per Rollcall. Nestor Galban is 19 years old and son of Rep. Matt Gaetz, he confirmed on June 18th Tweet. Instagram Account: Yes, Iam Entertainment Blogger and CEO of Walikali and also Lead Editor, you can contact me at Email: [email protected]. Likewise, he comes from a black ethnicity. It's probably a different talk than I would have had if I had a white son. I am seeing so many hateful comments about Matt Gaetz & Nestor. pic.twitter.com/R5YvkS2nC0, Here’s one of my favorite family photos from a few Easters ago. pic.twitter.com/lD96jI54nQ, Many of you know @mattgaetz & I have an unlikely friendship.

You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls. ", "He's always been a role model in my life. "It's probably a different talk than I would have had if I had a white son. Now that Nestor is grown he’s made his own choice to enter the spotlight. “I wanted as a secret before because I wanted to have a normal life without any of y’all getting in it,” he tweeted. Although Galban's existence is news to the general public, he was apparently known in political circles in Washington, D.C., and Florida.

This #freenestor thing is bullshit. I can’t stand a lot of his beliefs but he’s been there for me when others haven’t. But now I'm 19 and I old enough to handle it.". Join the New Times community and help support independent local journalism in Miami. I am so proud of him and raising him has been the best, most rewarding thing I've done in my life," he said. The disclosure came in response to a heated exchange he had with Democratic Congressman Cedric Richmond, of Louisiana, during a hearing on the Justice in Police Act. Nestor Galban is from Havana, Cuba, and in 2019 he graduated from Choctawhatchee High School in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Circulation, Thursday afternoon, Gaetz posted a tweet with a photo of a young man he identified as his “son Nestor.”. He has been an outstanding role model & mentor for Nestor and anyone that served with Matt knows this great kid," Diaz wrote. Contact Us, It didn’t take long for Twitter to wonder why Gaetz — a single 38-year-old man who, up until yesterday, most everyone thought was childless — was so insulted. Email TooFab editors at tips@toofab.com. He talks about Nestor more than anything, has done so much for his son & is truly a proud dad." ", Nestor spoke with the outlet as well, saying, "Matt is not my biological father, but he raised me as his own son when I came from Cuba after my mother’s death. I am so proud of him and raising him has been the best, most rewarding thing I’ve done in my life. Nick Name: Nestor Girlfriend Name: Not Disclosed Many began digging for clues and questioned the mysterious relationship. Learn all about Nestor Galban Mother Marbelina Matos: Husband, Wiki, Bio. Nestor and Rep. Santa Claus (R-North Pole).”. Or to keep it anonymous, click here. A video began circulating online from late 2017 showing Gaetz referring to Galban as his “helper” and not his son. "Yet again, Matt Gaetz dodges support for the Black community with performative distractions. In an interview with People, Gaetz said Galban has been living with him for most of the time he's been in the U.S., about four years, before he went to Miami to live with his biological father. ", Gaetz said Nestor has been a formative part of his life as well, revealing, "My views on race are informed by the fact that I have been raising a non-white child. ", The father/son duo also spoke out during an appearance on Thursday's "Tucker Carlson Tonight", Gaetz brought up his argument with Richmond, telling the host, "I'm honestly embarrassed for the United States Congress that we've resorted to criticizing each other based on our race and the race of our children and I wish we would've been more productive going forward.

", Nestor and Matt Gaetz appears on Tucker Carlson pic.twitter.com/BM4duty3N4, Gaetz said he has not officially adopted Nestor, but claimed his "family is defined by our love for each other, not by any paperwork. "He is a part of my family story," Gaetz told the outlet. This is outrageous.". Famous for: Son of Rep. Matt Gaetz, College: NA

In Dec. 2017, Matt Gaetz refers to his Cuban son, Nestor, as his “helper.” pic.twitter.com/XsA3VOIRHq, Galban was also featured in a photo posted to Gaetz’s official Facebook page in 2016 in which he and one other teenager were referred to as two “local students.”. Matt wrote “For all those wondering, this is my son Nestor. I wanted as a secret before because I wanted to have a normal life without any of y’all getting in it. ", "I've had 'the talk' with Nestor about how to interact with law enforcement," he added. ", This prompted Gaetz to ask Richmond if he was suggesting that none of them have non-white children. Galban's mother died of breast cancer in Cuba, the magazine reported. Terms, "Are you suggesting that you're certain that none of us have nonwhite children? Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) unveiled to the world on Wednesday a young man he claims to be his adopted son from Cuba. Pam Bondi Hypes ‘Fake Ballots,’ ‘Evidence of Cheating’ in Pennsylvania Vote; Provides None to, Axios Pushes GOP Propaganda to Bully Joe Biden Into Surrendering on Cabinet Picks — Which He Should Ignore, ‘Catastrophic Erosion’ in Hispanic Support Led to Democratic Struggle for Congressional Wins: Cook Report, Trump Campaign’s Count Every Vote/Stop the Counting Strategy Was Literally an Episode of Veep, Biden Now an Overwhelming Favorite in the Betting Markets After a Night of Wild Odds Swings, ‘I’m Sorry, We’re Not Wrong’: Fox News Brings On the Head of Its Decision Desk to Defend Arizona Call Amid Uproar from Trump Camp, George Stephanopoulos Says Trump-Biden Race is Looking ‘Like a Replay of 2016’, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow Laments Election Results: Not a Blue Wave, Not Even a Ripple in a Pond, NBC’s Savannah Guthrie Cuts In to Correct Trump’s Election Remarks: ‘Just Frankly Not True’, Georgia Judge Throws Out Trump Campaign Lawsuit That Produced Exactly Zero Evidence of Fraud, Protester Charged After Spitting Into Police Sergeant’s Face Amid Coronavirus Pandemic, Coronavirus Deaths Up 21% in Two Weeks as U.S. For the advertisement, Copyright issues, related queries, or any miscellaneous stuff, email us at [email protected], Nestor Galban Wiki [Matt Gaetz Son], Bio, Age, Height, Career, Girlfriend, Dylan Redford Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Ava Brown Wiki [Millie Bobby Brown Sister], Age, Height, Bio, Family, Areline Martínez Wiki [TikTok], Bio, Age, Height, …, James Lambert Otis Wiki, Net Worth, Bio, …, Janie Liszewski Wiki, Net Worth, Bio, Age, ….

Child Ate Bittersweet Nightshade Berries, Social Awareness Rubric, Autozone Commercial Account Application, Courtney Brown Jr Net Worth, Alex Vlasic Dobber, Hiro Yamamoto Wife, Nicknames For Heidi, Silverado Fiberglass Bedsides, Fareham Hants Beanie Baby, Logan Paulsen Wife, Tituss Burgess Wife, Kelly Orgeron House, Bill Rancic Net Worth 2020, Weaver Tractor Parts, Paragraphs For Your Crush, Grace Murdoch Yale, Single Stage Sounding Rocket, Tim Bailey Wedding, Kidbehindacamera Net Worth 2020, The Truth Behind Tanked, Why Does Everything Taste Bad To Me Suddenly, Where Is Heartland Ranch Located In Alberta, What Are The Main Supply Chain Challenges That Dell Is Now Facing, Unbowed Wangari Maathai Sparknotes, Inner Join In Sap Abap For 2 Tables With For All Entries, Richest Actress In Nigeria 2020, Youtube Premium Crack, Charles Dana Gibson Quotes, I'm A West Side Baby All My Ladies Im Trying Lyrics, Rogue Infinity Discontinued, Seaham Cat Rescue, 19 Crows Meaning, Is A Tomato A Berry, Rogers Communications Net Worth, Boston Terrier Breeder Usa, Pain On Outside Of Lower Leg Above Ankle At Night, Rachel Jupp Miles, Yung La Mixtape, 50th Birthday Video Ideas, Moulay El Hassan Et Sa Copine, Edward Wesley Rodgers Church, What Animal Is Bulbasaur, Ruby Day World Productions, Freshly Stocked Trout Not Biting, Richard Schlesinger Family, Breaking Point Script, Ball Four Quotes, Matt Sharp Net Worth, Ben Powers Wife, Ken Dorsey Family, Passing Gas That Burns And Smells Bad, Sarah Bellows Death, Alan Dershowitz Wife, First Quidditch Match Hogwarts Mystery, Bianca Ryan Net Worth 2019, Aldi Coffee Whitener Price, Healthy Blue Punch, Drew Daniel Instagram, Watch Pet Sematary (1989 123movies), Spascriptions Serum Capsules, Technology Word Search Appcheating, Who Did Nick Cordero Play In Lilyhammer, Historical Unethical Breach Of Research Conduct, Virtualbox Commodore 64, Kappa Sigma Famous Alumni, Thun Karlovarsky Porcelain Original Kobalt, Lance Legault Net Worth,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *