nana kwame bediako mother

Freedom Jaco Caesar, nicknamed “Cheddar” and formerly known as Nana Kwame Bediako is a real estate mogul, multi-millionaire, investor and entrepreneur from Ghana..

West_khae commented; “God bless her with ages”. Nana Kwame Bediako popularly known as Freedom Jacob Caesar (born 13 February) is a Ghanaian businessman, real-estate entrepreneur and philanthropist.

Nana Kwame Bediako father gave him and his brother some money and told them to use it to help their mom. At that time, I had a white friend called Peter Smith who was a locksmith and he offered me £65 for the clamp.”. Founder and CEO of Wonda World Estates and Petronia City Development Company Ltd, Nana Kwame Bediako popularly known as Cheddar has been very private with his family life . The fearless, unabashedly ambitious property tycoon is now on a mission to transform Accra’s skyline. The development of about 500 residential and rental units in the country can be credited to him. Self-made Ghanaian entrepreneur Nana Kwame Bediako bought his first car by age 16 and made a million pounds in the United Kingdom before he turned 21. Nana Kwame Bediako gifts wife house & car on her birthday &... Ghanaian millionaire Nana Kwame Bediako narrated how he made his first One million pounds at 21, Reasons why Bernard Nyarko couldn’t marry Christiana Awuni revealed, Medikal can’t face me in a lyrical battle – Sista Afia, I’ll name my son after you – Funny Face tells Adebayor. Nana Kwame Bediako. “From the beginning, when I got my first land, something told me ‘why don’t you build two houses on one plot instead of one house on one plot’? Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Petronia City Development Company Ltd and Wonda World Estates, Nana Kwame Bediako, has left many Ghanaians sceptical about the source of his wealth. Another moment of crisis would prove instrumental in creating real wealth for Bediako. “My father was extremely rich and my mother was broke so I heard a voice again that said I should pursue my father to get a better education. He offered these luxurious gifts to his beautiful wife as a birthday and mother’s day present. Nana Kwame Bediako – Real Estate. Nana Kwame Bediako biography. This situation is what honed his entrepreneurial skills, and he distinctly remembers his first business venture. He created a company that billed people whenever they used the internet, which was starting to gain popularity. In a video the millionaire shared on his Instagram page, Cheddar’s wife known as Ruby was beaming with smiles as her children ushered her into the house. Take, for instance his decision to drop out of the University of Westminster in the UK after six months, only to make a million pounds by the age of 21. Taking a close look at the assets owned by him, we can conclude he is one of the youngest rich men in Ghana. And then there is his belief in a higher power. For around twenty years, he has been a successful developer in the Ghanaian real estate sector. Self-made Ghanaian entrepreneur Nana Kwame Bediako bought his first car by age 16 and made a million pounds in the United Kingdom before he turned 21. ... named after his mother, 16-floor building designed by the celebrated architect Branco Cavaleiro, in Oxford Street. He states that his mother was poor but his father was rich. The upscale development is made up of 40 units and contains studios, as well as one, two and three-bedroom apartments, all fully furnished. He states that his mother was poor but his father was rich. Cheddar is also the Chief Executive Officer of Kwarleyz Group, Petronia City Development, New Africa Philanthropic Foundation among several others. The gifts and celebration came in double fold as it marked the wife, Ruby’s birthday as well. The fearless, unabashedly ambitious property tycoon is now on a mission to transform Accra’s skyline. That’s the mantra of Nana Kwame Bediako, a real estate mogul who has had stints in the United Kingdom (UK) and Ghana over the past decade, and who has always believed in hunting for opportunity in the midst of a crisis. He has also said that his success is mainly due to an inner voice that has steered him his own life plus a lot of luck. READ ALSO: Ghanaian 'billionaire' Cheddar flaunts massive ¢39 million mansion in California (Video). Nationality. “My lawyer told me to refuse the offer and the investor came back with £410,000 which I took and then just added it to my savings and it shot up. Due to its popularity, an investor approached him and bought the company for £410,000. The net worth of this businessman is estimated from all his businesses, investments and shares he has in other business. But even while Bediako became a name to reckon with in the country, it hasn’t been smooth sailing all the way. [6], Upon his return to Ghana, he founded the Kwarleyz Group (an umbrella company which encompasses Wonda World Estates, Petronia City Development, New Africa Construction, and Belfast City & Property Management), industrial conglomerate with interests in construction, real estate and property development, hotels and telecommunications. What Tooth Type Do Multituberculates Have. The young blood serial entrepreneur moved swiftly from selling scrap metal into the telecommunications sector with his next business idea, Global Telecommunications and Utilities (GTU). Before we quote his net worth, let’s list the estates he owns so far, investments and more. This beautiful video has got social media users talking and also sending well wishes to Nana Kwame Bediako and his beautiful wife. trendynina added; “This is so beautiful, more blessings”, © 2016-2020 - GH-PAGE-MEDIA | All Rights Reserved. Nana Kwame Started life as Night Club owner in Accra. Very soon, the business was producing over 200 eggs a month. He made his first 1 million Pounds in his 20s from selling scrap metal and telecommunication materials. Alma mater. That’s the mantra of Nana Kwame […] This woman is Nana Bediako’s mother in whose honour the turnkey development was built. He also serves as chairman of New World Philanthropic Foundation, a charity where he gives back to the … The bigger the risk, the maximum the return. crabbitamedia Nana 'Cheddar' Bediako gifts mum new car for her birthday MOTHER BLESSES HER SON Nana Kwame Bediako gifted his mother a brand new Lexus on her birthday in 2019. watch video to take a closer look at the 'billionaire's mother. Waltham Forest College.

So, when I did that, eventually’ I built eight houses on one plot instead of four houses and subsequently sold them and that’s the secret of my business.”. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);

The next thing I saw, he had gone out to buy bread and eggs, which was a luxury at the time, with his money. Bediako is a married man with kids. Nana Kwame Bediako, CEO of Kwarleyz Group, Capital Nine Zero and Wonda World, stated: “Not only will Kwarleyz Residence be recognized as the first internationally-operated serviced apartments in Ghana, it will also be the ultimate address for individuals, families and businesses seeking a premium lifestyle, previously unavailable, despite Accra’s rich history. (function(d, s, id) { Nana Kwame Bediako age is 40. “I was selling Versace jeans and YSL shirts which were fake and I was buying them from a guy called John who used to bring them from China. Founder and CEO of Wonda World Estates and Petronia City Development Company Ltd, Nana Kwame Bediako popularly known as Cheddar has been very private with his family life . This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Nana Kwame Bediako’s Net Worth According to Forbes. Kwarleyz Residence is, reportedly, Accra’s first 5-star luxury residence. The bigger the risk, the maximum the return. This is so beautiful“. He is the founder and the Chief Executive Officer of the Kwarleyz Group. CEo, kwarleyz group. He took the clamp with him, and a friend offered to buy it. He recently revealed in an interview how he made his first one million pounds at age 21 by selling steel, scrap and telecommunication materials. The remarkable list of Nana Kwame Bediako properties has made him a household name. Bediako attributes his lucky streak in business to an inner voice which he says has steered him in the right direction ever since he was a child. He did this by buying scrap metal and then reselling them. “They clamped my car in college three times. That’s how I made my first million pounds and it inspired me to go ahead. As he grew older and succeeded in his ventures, Bediako began to credit that voice to ‘God’.

Apple Stock Forecast 2025, Cere Junda 5 Databank Location, Irvin Irving Wife, Anna Mae Cartoon Character, How To Purchase A Retired Budweiser Clydesdale, Religious Ocd Hindu, Red Black Combos Mtg, Songs With Evil In The Title, English Language Paper 1 Pdf, Jerusalem's Lot Maine, Bluebook Conference Paper, Ting Ting Spider, Run 4 Space, Shannon Ford Teeth Veneers, Hurtful Words Meme, American Lafrance Fire Trucks For Sale, Raft Trailer Roller, Anno 1800 Ships, Will Gunfire Reborn Come To Console, Kate Micucci Baby, Donatos Cauliflower Pizza Review, The Donor Movie 2014 Cast, Shostakovich String Quartet No 8 Imslp, Tadpole Madtom For Sale, Ferret Stroke Symptoms, Best Of Olamide 2019, Johnny Cade Obituary, Is Amdro Ant Bait Harmful To Dogs, Devargas Funeral Home Taos Obituaries, George Carlin List Of Impolite Words, Rize Adrian College,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *