porfa (remix) lyrics

), (Maluma, baby)I need you like an Argentine needs the mateThis quarantine isn’t cool, baby (Yeah-yeah)I’m drinking too much for being thinking about youBut this doesn’t help me to make you come back, eh, Mamacita, the way you move your body (Yeah)I’ve been meeting some girls, but they don’t entertain me (Yeah-eh)They do it nice, but knowing that you’re not here hurtsSeeing you with him on photos hurts me even more, eh, You texted me, then you deleted itYou’re inevitable and sometimes you text meShe wants me to look for her at nightI just laugh after you avoid me, Baby girlTell me where have you been, nobody makes you squ!rtYou don’t know how many times I’ve asked to GodI’m tired of cold, she approached and said“You dropped the sheets and I had already blessed you”, I have tried so many times but I could convince herShe says that life is one and I have made even threesomes“Take care of what you have”, my momma told meIf you want a example, I’m right here f**ked up, I woke up at dawn and I saw you worriedLooking for the password of my phone, desperatedAccording to you you’re sure thatI meet with another girl, but there’s no proof, My Whatsapp you hacked it, the shopping you checked themYou put to your bestie to provoke me, ehI am waiting that you do not miss anythingWhile you’re waiting that what ass I’m gonna rob, My Whatsapp you hacked it, the shopping you checked themYou put to your bestie to provoke me, ehI am waiting that you do not miss anythingBut you caught me and that’s what burns, I ask you please don’t leave, baby‘Cause I’m thirsty and it’s you who I want to f**kI know so well I screwed it and now nights are a ghostNow the karma visits me, I don’t want you to think I’m still messing up with these womenI already left that life, thinking about you I drank so much, I called you, the ringtone sounded and I couldn’t speak with youTinto wine and I arrive at your neighboor hoodI still remember when we used to do it till five timesYou’re so far and now everything is so different, I ask you please don’t leave, stay with meI lost the count of the days we haven’t made loveYou got me like crazy looking for you, but I can’t find youI don’t wanna touch to another girl for being with you (Oh-oh), This is the motherf**kin’ remixLeggoRemixA ninguna quiero tocarLa familia(This is the remix), Fueron meses buscándotePero no te encontré en ningunaMe imagino bellaqueándote (Eh-eh)Pero no me quieres ni en pintura (Ah-ah-ah), Tú eres el manicomio y yo tu locoDándote like en Instagram, a veces tocoEse c*lito cuando va con ese jean apretao’Yo sé que te has enterao’ (Woh-oh-oh-oh; this is the remix), Te pido porfa, no te vayas, quédate conmigoPerdí la cuenta de los días que no te he comidoMe tienes como un loco buscándote, no te consigo (Bebé)A ninguna quiero tocar por estar contigo (Yeah-eh), Te pido porfa, no te vayas, quédate conmigoPerdí la cuenta de los días que no te he comidoMe tienes como un loco buscándote, no te consigoA ninguna quiero tocar por estar contigo, Me acuerdo cuando te quitaba la toallaY tu cuerpo con sabor a playa, eyBaby, yo me lo comía, tú me dejaba’ pasarme de la raya, Ahora no te tengo en las noche’Vuelve, por favor no te vayasNo me olvido de toda’ las pose’Y tu lengua con esa pantalla, Dame otra noche ‘e travesura’ (Uh-uh)Cómo me lo hace’ ‘tás duraElla con el mío se cura (Uh-uh)Extraño verte desnudaN-I-C-K (¡Wuh! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Cuida lo que tiene', mi vieja me lo dijo Your email address will not be published. Look at me, asking a question, in my phone search me Que ya no da más, pa' otros cachos en la cara sacándome That no longer gives more, other chunks in the face pulling me out To' los mensajes que has leído, con babies que yo he conocido Maluma, Nicky Jam, Sech) - Remix by Feid feat. This is the motherfucking remix Leggo Remix A ninguna quiero tocar La familia This is the remix, Fueron meses buscándote Pero no te encontré en ninguna Me imagino bellaqueándote Pero no me quieres ni en pintura Tú eres el manicomio y yo tu loco Dándote like en Instagram a veces toco Ese culito cuando va con ese jean apretao’ Yo sé que te has enterao’ woh-oh-oh-oh; this is the remix, Te pido porfa, no te vayas, quédate conmigo Perdí la cuenta de los días que no te he comido Me tienes como un loco buscándote, no te consigo (Bebé) A ninguna quiero tocar por estar contigo (Yeh-eh) Te pido porfa, no te vayas, quédate conmigo (Conmigo) Perdí la cuenta de los días que no te he comido Me tienes como un loco buscándote, no te consigo (-go) A ninguna quiero tocar por estar contigo, Me acuerdo cuando te quitaba la toalla (Toalla) Y tu cuerpo con sabor a playa (Playa), ey (A playa) Baby, yo me lo comía (-mía), tú me dejaba’ pasarme de la raya (De la raya) Ahora no te tengo en las noche’ Vuelve, por favor no te vayas (Vayas) No me olvido de todas las pose’ y tu lengua con esa pantalla Dame otra noche ‘e travesura’ (Oh-oh) Cómo me lo hace’ ‘tás dura, ella con el mío se cura (Oh-oh) Extraño verte desnuda N-I-C-K (¡Wuh! Que la busque por la noche (Noche) “Te pido porfa, no te vayas, quédate conmigo— Feid feat.

Porfa (Remix) lyrics. This is the motherf**kin’ remixLeggoRemixI don’t want to touch any otherThe Family(This is the remix), It has been months looking for youBut I couldn’t find you anywhereI’m thinking ’bout you and me making loveBut you don’t wanna see me not even in photos (Ah-ah-ah), You’re the madhouse and I’m crazyLiking you on Instagram, sometimes I touchYour ass when you’re wearing tight jeansI know you have realized it (Woh-oh-oh-oh; this is the remix), I ask you please don’t leave, stay with meI lost the count of the days we haven’t made loveYou got me like crazy looking for you, but I can’t find you (Baby)I don’t wanna touch to another girl for being with you (Yeah-eh), I ask you please don’t leave, stay with meI lost the count of the days we haven’t made loveYou got me like crazy looking for you, but I can’t find youI don’t wanna touch to another girl for being with you, I remember when I used to take your towel offAnd your beach-flavored body, eyBaby, we’d make love, you’d let me go over the line, Now you’re not by my side at nightCome back, please don’t leaveI don’t forget about all the positionsAnd your tongue with that screen, Gimme another naughty night (Uh-uh)In the way you do it, you’re hotShe heals with mine (Uh-uh)I miss to see you nakedN-I-C-K (Woo! Yo esa vida la dejé, pensando en ti me pasé de copas, Te llamé, suena el ringtone y no doy contigo

Maximum Overdrive Meaning, Late Spring Mary Oliver, Ava Film 2020 Streaming, Allen Bolt And Allen Key Size Chart, Corgi Beagle Basset Hound Mix, Whistl Pay Rate, Kraken Tv Channels, Mega Bloks Halo Unsc Firebase Instructions, Dino Run 2 Unblocked, Paludarium Waterfall Kit, Repo Tiny Houses, Blue Heeler Barking, Minecraft Bedrock Edition Slime Chunks, Katie Brennan Bio, Bob Mortimer Beer Jonathan, T10 League Live Score 2020, Bryan Sarah Baeumler New Baby, Future Toxic Songs, Susan Cameron Net Worth, Schramm Castle Germany, Long Range Weather Forecast For Patea, How To Spare Madjick, Jason Weaver Jockey Net Worth, Irregular Verbs In Hebrew, Jean Grey Weakness, Is Malayalam The Hardest Language To Learn, Doriana Sanchez Age, The Lowest Ebb Is The Turn Of The Tide Meaning,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *