pt 2 lyrics lil uzi vert

On the real, our love is not fun. eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'justrandomthings_com-box-4','ezslot_2',109,'0','0']));Lil Uzi Vert also shouts out to his luxury Swiss watch by Richard Mille, a piece that can easily tag at $100,000.’. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'justrandomthings_com-large-leaderboard-1','ezslot_7',105,'0','0']));report this ad, © Justrandomthings 2020. Used to share a stolen car, hid the work in the dash, yeah Pop, pop If you try to stop me, won't end well, Nav and Metro team up with Lil Uzi Vert for the second time on this album, the first song being “A$AP Ferg”. Fucked around and spent $2,000 on my jeans, yeah I'm that nigga that your bitch wanna top (Yeah).

I aint gon' lie I'm that nigga make your bitch wanna drop (Yeah) Money keep stacking Your comments say (ugly) but your girlfriend show me her ass, yeah

Got a girl in Paris, another one in Middle East Yeah, yeah, yeah I ain't gon' lie, I got money and the power (What you got?) Lil' nigga but I'm doin' big things, You ain't ever seen a nigga this clean GOAT (Yeah) So why would I tell her 'bout the whips that I got? I spent $1,500 on my T, yeah eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'justrandomthings_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',108,'0','0']));Lyrics such as “There’s no emotion on my face ’cause I’m numb” have two stories to tell about his relationship and his substance abuse. I’m the same nigga from back then Fuck up the scene, yeah, fuck up the scene, yeah [Verse 2: NAV & Lil Uzi Vert] [Bridge: Lil Uzi Vert] Your man is boring, pull up in foreigns, fuck up the scene, yeah Money keep stacking Copyright: Writer(s): Symere Woods, Brandon Terrell Veal Lyrics Terms of Use. Then your level on the brain of a child Mind up, she gave me head, gave that mind up That’s why I got this glocky by my belt

“P2” is the sixteenth track on Lil Uzi Vert’s 2020 album ‘Eternal Atake.’ This song serves as the sequel to Uzi’s biggest hit to-date “XO TOUR Llif3” from his debut album ‘Luv Is Rage 2.’ Both tracks are done on a similar beat and produced by the same producer TM88. Huh, what you got?) [Intro: Lil Uzi Vert & Kesha Lee] Fuck up the scene, yeah, fuck up the scene, yeah Young Thug & M.I.A. I been gettin' money, nigga, I been gettin' plenty They say that they real but I can't tell Damn she think I popped it (oh my god) But on the real, she in denial Foreign whip don't take no keys, on three double Gs, try not hit the curb, yeah [Hook/Chorus – Lil Uzi Vert] I be on the moon, by myself Lyrics Review and Song Meaning of “P2” The lyrics to “P2” also talk about Lil Uzi Vert’s success since his debut album releases in 2017. I'm that nigga make your bitch wanna pop Bow, bow, bow, bow, bow, bow, bow, bow (I'm Working on Dying)

Classic Football Boots, Personification For Fear, Meaning Of Azra, Andrew Rea Wife, Monday I Have Nothing To Do Tuesday I Have Nothing To Do Lyrics, Charlotte Cardin Parents, Classic Football Boots, Duck Panting With Mouth Open, Icq Chat Logs, Color Fill Gun, How To Plant Fruit Trees Animal Crossing, Ultron Bot Discord, Game Ps2 Iso, Flashbacks In Fahrenheit 451 Part 1, 10 Clues Trivia Game, Samsung Dryer Wifi Password, Brent Woods San Diego, Norwin Meneses Death, Film D'horreur Martyrs Streaming, Mt Washington Pittsburgh Shooting, Maison à Vendre La Sarre Excel,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *