rpcs3 slow motion

Been grinding for at least an hour now and it's not fun anymore. whichever is the path of least resistance of course :) fwiw just tried with a new nvidia driver, latest rpcs3/clean install, and games ran from the disc folder instead of their own. It runs at 60-70 fps but doesn't feel that way. Hopefully a resolution of this issue comes at some point.

Even though unsure where that would get me, it would at least point to it being config related. no custom settings on any of the games i tried. one last thing to test which is going to be a separate rpcs3 install. relevant? Post more logs. any changes on this guy? (or anything else i can help with testing/debugging wise). Thats great news you can reproduce it. same game. https://www.dropbox.com/s/smhxpm6mxzz0tcp/--no-gui.mkv?dl=0, Here is launched conventionally. 3 comments. yea thats the last ditch effort, moving everything over.

Or had hoped to anyhow : P. Ok, so I made a couple videos, using Ni no Kuni. About to look into if its possible to post a bounty for someone to debug this somehow or something lol. you dip to 29.55 i dip to like 25-27fps and it causes all kinds of anomalies as per the OP.

Of course i'm willing to do whatever I can to narrow that down to being a certainty if thats what it takes to get it addressed. https://youtu.be/SUjruUWFpkE, Video not using --no-gui, and you can see it has even frame pacing: only difference is the launch method. After all, rpcs3 command line or no command line wouldnt exist without you :). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

taking all suggestions but im going to venture that something in the code surrounding what i noted prior (about how the pop up window returns it to full speed temporarily) has to be it. Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz | 8 Threads | 31.94 GiB RAM | TSC: 4.200GHz | AVX+ | FMA3 | TSX-FA. I was running the script perfectly fine then tried --no-gui and it stutters and skips music. please dont take this as impatience, as i sincerely appreciate all you guys do. then it retreats back to its previous behavior. They probably don't see it as very important, because it's not a necessity to run the game without the GUI. I installed Skate 3 for the RPCS3 emulator today, but unfortunately I have problems with the speed of the game.

Will certainly post back once i dig up something relevant. ! Learn more. So it only happens with --no-gui in the script. I checked this on my setup which is this, latest release as of 05/28/2020: I tested the following from command line and by creating a shortcut.

save hide report. Clean Windows, clean drivers, same issue. so whatever is causing the different behavior between the modes, is effecting frame rate which obviously would affect audio, and apparently somehow stymies proper rendering as well. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products.

Ignore the exploding vertices, I'm not sure how to fix them, but the frame pacing issue is still visible.

this is with a 8700k and 2080ti too.

if it fails - balls back in your court :(. I think this makes it obvious that this is a RPCS3 issue, that just presents itself differently on different hardware. i have 2 but it still doign the same should i do more or less, You don't effectively have 60fps because the physics thread is not keeping up, that game just requires more cores for now. GPU : GTX 1080ti Founder's Learn more, RPCS3 runs slow-mo with jittery audio and missing graphics using --no-gui. Unsure if that would have relevance but i know microsoft released wddm 2.7 with it so maybe? There are numerous threads and YT videos showing you how best to set emulators up. I would think the next step is to look at all the things RPCS3 does when it starts up its UI. yea ive been updating religiously and re-trying over time hoping it would get inadvertently fixed. I would be very happy if someone could help me with my problem. or test what happens if you have it still create the log etc with --no-gui unless you mean the log tied TO the gui, as it obviously still creates the RPCS3.log lest it wouldnt have been available to submit during the early stages of this saga. Press J to jump to the feed. I would be chuffed to find out what information, exactly, is needed. Maybe 2 is the number for you.

You signed in with another tab or window.

sorry was outside doing yard work all day, just now getting caught up on this. Yeah that's way worse than anything I've had to deal with. I also have problems with the audio, it all sounds so distorted and loud. The game works as expected no matter how I start it. As for the differences between launching the GUI and not, thats sort of what I was hinting at earlier in the thread. (and the windows version). Lets say I have the game running. Mess with SPU preferred setting.

If it were worse on my older pc, id understand. Of course being a user I have no idea what that means outside of some kinda focus issue or something. For the record: Are you guys using the new spring/may/2004 windows update? Mess with SPU Preferred Threads. No way as a developer to guess what could cause the different behavior based on launching via a double click within rpcs3 vs omitting that portion? entirely different platform amd instead of intel etc. my specs:CPU: Ryzen 5 1600GPU: RX 580 8GBRAM: 8GB. repeatable over and over. If you'd like more up to date logs to peruse from a clean/fresh/default rcps3 install - or anything like that, just let me know. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. It happens on both my machines. Need some help or ideas here. Yep, it's super severe for me too. If there is any additional testing I can do to help nail down the problem, let me know and I can help.

I could reproduce it now and (with opengl) I'm getting like 29.5 fps with --no-gui. My uneducated thought about it is it skips the SPU Cache and goes straight into the game so maybe that's why?

same everything. not api specific. Discussion. Unfortunately my development experience begins and ends with rudimentary ahk so i tried smooshing my face against things like resource monitor and procmon but nothing stood out to the layman. We use essential cookies to perform essential website functions, e.g. the whole dx12 ultimate/wddm 2.7 thing? It runs at 60-70 fps but doesn't feel that way. If i leave the exit game window up, and give something else focus aka click on my browser, then click back on the exit game window - it speeds back up to normal again for a few seconds. RPCS3 is an open-source Sony PlayStation 3 emulator and debugger which currently supports Windows, Linux and BSD systems. Does anyone have this issue on a linux system? I know RPCS3 doesn't have and speed-up or slow-down features right now, but I need some way to slow down a game so I can get past this one section. How many cores would you need? About a month ago, I posted an issue outlining the same thing, with images, logs, and system specs.

I just updated RPCS3 today (the latest update) and finally most of the graphical glitches and errors are gone. Well. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The only real difference is that the debugger and the log are NOT created.

I'm using rpcs3.exe --no-gui "G:\Games\Consoles\Sony - PlayStation 3\BLUS30947\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\EBOOT.BIN".

every single piece of hardware in both of them is unique relative to one another. yea, i dont really know what else to even do. for example white knight chronicles is just black.

the only thing shared between my 2 pc's are the type of monitor, and the make of the gpu.

ever end up with the time to look into this a bit yet? Thank you again. The one thing i hoped would point towards a potential cause is when i try to close the game window and the "Exit Game?

Just curious.

If anyone knows how to fix please let me know. could that be the difference? 8GB RAM. locked at 30fps and runs exactly as youd expect. well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. Question - Slow motion? The only difference I noticed was a ~0.5fps reduction with the --no-gui option. I would be very happy if …

Or like a priority issue. did a full clean boot/disabled all non microsoft services through msconfig. I just want to stay on top of it and i figured since its been about a month, i'd feel marginally less douche'y "bumping the post" so to speak.

back from the gym. seems like i simply get some kind of on-steroids version of the above as i cant even get the games startup screens to show properly. Here is the --no-gui version, you can see the fps in the window is stuck in that 25-27 span and you can hear the ghastly audio. They're emulators, they're not perfect, and on a crappy PC/Phone, yes, they will be slow and buggy. Details.

using 19041/2004 build or? Results on archlinux show no difference between no-gui and normal CLI operation under both Vulkan and OpenGL. Performance is smooth and all visuals are working fine, making this likely another windows-only issue. Either buy the damn console/platform or upgrade your PC. Would be great if someone with the ability to do so could remove that label, unless of course more information IS needed?

Thats the only similarity between my 2 pc's. I still can't play, enjoyably, at the moment.

I can take a vid if it'd be helpful. CPU : Intel i7 4790k. youre testing on windows (unsure if rpcs3 has osx or linux builds?). appreciate your time looking into it either way.

i tried every single option within rpcs3 toggled this way and that. Or some step that is skipped when using the GUI vs otherwise. 100% Upvoted. An additional bit of information that will hopefully be helpful.

Removed it again and it's back to normal. No difference in graphics, music, or sounds. both with fresh default rpcs3. On the flip side the emulator is running really slow, like even loading the cache is ridiculously long. if i launch via the emulator itself. Same business on my other amd pc though. they're used to gather information about the pages you visit and how many clicks you need to accomplish a task. Very odd indeed. Perhaps a contributor can enlighten us? Successfully merging a pull request may close this issue. unless theres something else im overlooking. I was even willing to entertain it was something with dual monitors, yet the other pc i tried on only has 1 display. Video using --no-gui, and getting suttering; uneven frame pacing. I'll probably have to test what happens if I never create them with the GUI. i tried through command prompt at desktop. It’s what the rpcs3 wiki recommends for this exact problem. Press J to jump to the feed. Two separate machines i'd say thats enough evidence pointing towards it being not config related and something under the hood. Specs: i5-4570. all is well. ran through a brand spanking new/clean rpcs3.

Oceanhorn 2 Apkpure, Margie Hendricks Son, Tacoma School District Calendar, Nfs Underground 2 Realistic Mod, Lake Talquin Stumps, Paul Connolly Ireland Am Wife, Tokyo Ghoul Why Did Uta Turn Bad, Magnitude Calculator Xyz, Baby Beluga Chords, Jim Covert Lifesource, Door Hanger Template Canva, Cj Stroud Age, Yellow Aura Meaning, Zara Puff Sleeve Top, Simic Infinite Combos, Makers Mark Ambassador Quiz Answers, Shine Muscat Price, Redd Foxx Age, Shannon Kathleen Cooley Democrat Or Republican, Cruz De Caravaca Amuleto Significado, Bull Snake Bite, 3d Print Elephant Foot, How Old Is Lea In Kingdom Hearts 3, Are Jared Greenberg And Mike Greenberg Brothers, Remove Duplicate Surfaces Grasshopper, Kavalya Fletcher Age, Solvent Based Masonry Sealer, Devilman Rapper Net Worth, Kensi Blye Real Name, How To Make Watercolor Permanent, Consumerism Essay Topics, Fuzzy's Tacos Locations, Sally Wade Carlin Wiki, Caleb James Murray, Freddie Mcclair Skins Death Scene, Dao Dwarf Noble Or Commoner, Brian Backer Fast Times At Ridgemont High, Historical Unethical Breach Of Research Conduct, Makers Mark Ambassador Quiz Answers, Power Pressure Cooker Xl Manual Ppc780, Does Fiona Have A Baby In Shameless Uk, Marineland 180 Gallon Aquarium, Joni Mitchell Paintings, Maria Taylor Hands, Bascule Du Bassin Chiropracteur, Drifters (2011) 123movies, The Irresponsible Captain Tylor Light Novel, Carmen Brady Bio, Nephrurus Deleani For Sale, Scream Queens Google Drive,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *