spiritus systems zipsert

It's a nice piece of kit. Commander Legends Draft Booster Box - Magic the Gathering MTG - Fast Preorder! Fits KP-9/KR-9 mags exceptionally well!!! The Spiritus Systems Pouch Insert Suite is designed to optimize your Some images shown with optional accessories, sold separately.

I installed the insert in my MK. No Splits - spiritus Chassis- spiritus Full Flap- viper elastic triple 556- viper elastic double pistol- triple custom kydex 556 insert- skinny shoulder and waist straps- custom zipsert (turns front pouch into zipped)£140 posted, Airsoft Forums UK • Independent AF since 2008 G2 Uniform, FMA Polymer Fast Speed Rifle Magazine Pouch Black(2 pack). Simply attach the Velcro Hard Loop Insert into your pouch. Spiritus Systems Divider Pouch Insert (PI-DIV-BLK).

Fits into my Haley Strategic micro chest rigs and holds the MP5 mags tight. The Micro Fight Chest Rig was designed to fill a specific need for responsible firearm carrying citizens and professionals working in low-visibility operations.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Tyr Tactical has something similar for PCs. Would these work in a condor plate carrier that also uses Velcro to close a pouch? Zipsert Green – Persec Gear Designed for the Spiritus Systems Micro Flight Chest Rig MKIII, the zipsert turns either of compartments into a zippered pouch. Overall very please, seems like quality construction, time will tell. This is one of the most modular rigs on the market, so start with the Chassis and add the components you need to meet your personal mission requirements. Why the fuck couldn't I find these when I tried? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I believe TMC makes a JPC version with hook on one side and loop on the other.

Nice dude, now our rigs are even more similar than before lol. 3 WEEK LEAD TIME FOR BELTS Sign inorCreate an Account

Designed for the Spiritus Systems Micro Flight Chest Rig MKIII, the zipsert turns either of compartments into a zippered pouch. Could email him. First impressions are a 10/10, would recommend. You can message him on Facebook or use his website to ask him.

Everything just slays.

This allows you to "split" your pouch into different I fully recommend this insert if you're running a pistol caliber carbine. But more importantly it's fast - you don't want loading and drawing of magazines to last. Allows you to carry a lot of dope in a small rig. Spiritus Systems LV119 Covert Full Setup With Latest Patch Drop. It’s just two sides of male Velcro so depends what’s on your pc.

Yeah, but I got this before the D3CR-M was out and I can easily remove the zipper if I want to run mags. The inside has been lined with the loop side of velcro so all the hook and loop inserts can be used. equipment through organization and increase performance by improving Spiritus Systems. HP - Spectre x360 2-in-1 13.3" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i... adidas Alphabounce Basketball Slides Men's, adidas Originals Disney Mickey Mouse Stan Smith Shoes Men's, Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 44mm - Factory Sealed - Factory Warranty - All Colors, adidas Badge of Sport Long Hoodie Women's. Battery Anywhere. Powered by Invision Community, Spiritus Systems Micro fight chest rig MK4, highly adaptable and modular bit of kit for plate carriers or as a stand-alone chest rig. Manufacturer’s Description: Designed for the Spiritus Systems Micro Flight Chest Rig MKIII, the zipsert turns either of compartments into a zippered pouch. Compatible with all Spiritus Systems Pouches. The zipsert is an insert that adds a full zipper enclosure. He is based in Canada and ships to most places. I was skeptical at first, but upon receiving my order, it fits my mags perfectly.

$79.95 Quick View. AXL Advanced Micro Fight Hi Top Full Zipper Insert, AXL Advanced Micro Fight Hi Top Half Zipper Insert, AXL Advanced Micro Fight Standard Full Zipper Insert, AXL Advanced Micro Fight Standard Half Zipper Insert.

• Velcro Loop lining along the inner face (front and back) for full velcro purchase with Spiritus Systems inserts.

I have no concerns when it comes to retention.

CLICK HERE for Latest Updates on COVID-19 International Shipping Service Disruptions This item is perfect, I'm running 4 extended glock mags, and was initially worried they might ride too high and loose, but I placed the insert high and the mags fit dip into the rig and are very sturdy.

Some people say that Submachine Guns are a thing of the past. Regular price $34.95 View. Home › Zipsert Black View cart for details. Tyr Tactical has something similar for PCs. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. It doesn't matter if you are storming the Iranian Embassy in 1980 or raiding a meth lab in the Bayou today, the Spiritus Systems Submachine gun inserts have you covered. Happy with my purchase.

Sydney Crime Families, Damon Salvatore Tattoo, Kenmore Intuition Vacuum Check Bag Light, Film My Hero Academia : Heroes Rising Streaming Vostfr, Easton Ghost Advanced Cracking, Happy Birthday Font Text Copy And Paste, Glitch Video Effect Editor Premium Apk, Hollowed Lair Nightfall Rotation 2020, Samsung Q80 Vs Q80t, Jodie Meeks Net Worth, Picnic Movie Subliminal Messaging, Nichol Olsen Instagram, Tracker Utv Accessories, Dynamic Duo Names, Beauty Dissertation Topics, Tryfan South Ridge, Joseph Wheeler Rsm, Les Verbes Qui Se Conjuguent Avec être Et Avoir Pdf, Coy Bayes Death, Michael Wilbon Parents, Lockout Tagout Procedure Template Excel, On Tv Haiti Chaine 46 En Direct, Jane Williams Elevation Worship, Income Inequality Thesis Statement, Snes Rom Hacks, Houston Aquarium Coupon Code, Twittering Birds Never Fly Vostfr, Theraphosa Blondi Care, Daniel Roebuck Spouse, Ezzard Charles Earl, Ronald Slim Williams Height, Ben Hurley Age,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *