suresh raina family

My bua is still very very critical & is on life support. Beta, my DC & SSP have met the family and we will make sure that the guilty are brought to justice,” he said in a tweet. He was retained by the Super Kings for the 2011 Indian Premier League along with Murali Vijay, Albie Morkel and skipper MS Dhoni. In his first statement since landing in the country, Raina, however, did not say that the attack the reason why he came back. Gautam Gambhir was named the captain for the One-dayers and T20's with Raina as his deputy. At the end of the season, Raina set the record for most runs scored in the tournament, with 421, 434, and 520 and also taking the most no. Virat Kohli and R Ashwin made their T-20 debuts in Raina's captaincy. In that series, he made a strong comeback.

He is the first ever cricketer to reach 5,000 runs in. Raina went on to reach the maiden century on debut becoming few of Indian players to do so as the pair put on a double century partnership. “Till date we don’t know what exactly had happened that night & who did this. He struggled against short bowling and in the final Test was out for a 29-ball duck, the longest in India's Test history.[14][15]. Have ordered SIT probe into the case and have asked @DGPPunjabPolice to identify & arrest the culprits at the earliest.

Those criminals should not be spared to commit more crimes. He is the first Indian batsman to hit a century in all three formats of international cricket. He plays for Uttar Pradesh in all forms of domestic cricket. We are investigating the matter, said the SSP. But due to injury, Gautam Gambhir was ruled out with Raina captaining with Harbhajan Singh as his deputy. Her mother’s name is Parvesh Raina. He also captained the Super Kings for three matches in skipper Dhoni's absence and took some sensational catches in the field. Raids have also been carried out in Gurdaspur, Tarn Taran and Amritsar in coordination with local police, said the DGP. Chennai went on to win the title in 2018 for the first time since 2011.

I request @PunjabPoliceInd to look into this matter.

info); born 27 November 1986[3]) is an Indian former international cricketer. My uncle was slaughtered to death, my bua & both my cousins had sever injuries. He was the twelfth Indian player to score test century on debut. In the semi-final against Pakistan, he batted with tailenders to score an unbeaten 36, a significant contribution to India's final tally of 260. He also took Younis Khan's catch off of Yuvraj's bowling.

She is the daughter of Indian Cricketer Suresh Raina and his wife Priyanka Chaudhary. [29] Raina also hit the second maximum no. [27] He played a vital half-century which turned the final to Chennai's tide who ultimately went on to become the champions beating the Mumbai Indians.

In late 2003, he toured Pakistan for the U-19 Asian ODI Championship before being selected for the 2004 U-19 World Cup, where he scored three half-centuries, including a 90 scored off only 38 balls.

However, Raina returned after just one game.

He was praised all over the world for his captaincy skills which he displayed during the 2nd ODI of this series.

At the start of the season he was struggling with his form but in the later half, he regained his form. Suresh Raina the swashbuckling former Indian batsman and the permanent number three for Chennai Super Kings had to rush back home from UAE due to a personal family tragedy.

Raina returned to the country last week from the UAE, where the IPL will begin on September 19. Unfortunately my cousin also passed away last night after battling for life for days. Unfortunately my cousin also passed away last night after battling for life for days. In 2011, India toured West Indies after the World Cup with captain MS Dhoni rested and vice-captain Virender Sehwag injured. He was again declared captain of the young Indian cricket team during 2014 Bangladesh series in 2014 while all the regular players of Indian cricket were rested. His father worked for the Ordnance factory in Muradnagar. He has a record of most consecutive appearances for a team 158.

Lost Dog Street Band Banjo Tabs, Essential Logic For Computer Science Pdf, Commemorative Speech On A Famous Person, Andrew Redigit Spinks Net Worth, Kenneth San Jose Age, Mips Dialog Box, The Blackout (2019 Full Movie), The Wicker Man (1973), Ge Profile Oven Control Panel Reset, 1501 Broadway Tenants, Kun Meaning In Thai, Peter Piper Rhyme, Minecraft Non Decaying Leaves Id, Circus Clown Music, Plugins Hans Zimmer, Jamaican Lottery Winner Killed, Ryder Workday Login, Ross Sullivan Zodiac Wikipedia, Aaronic Blessing Jonathan Cahn, Twittering Birds Never Fly: The Clouds Gather Watch Online, Why Did Jared Leave Brokenwood Mysteries, Love Island Levi In Real Life, Walk Away In Asl, Gap Vs Old Navy Sizing, Uther Pendragon Seven Deadly Sins, Watching Someone Poop, Pratt Truss Pros And Cons, Oni Mask For Sale, Duplex Kidney And Alcohol, Hasidic Judaism Hair, Best Choice Products Jeep Replacement Parts, Etobicoke Guardian Newspaper Archives, Biggest House In Chicago, Swimming Personal Essay, Duck Panting With Mouth Open, Nars Fiji Vs Punjab, Are Liv And Maddie Adopted, Shih Tzu For Sale Maui, Motorcycle Scissor Jack Harbor Freight,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *