that's my slime lyrics

Damn I'm already sick (sick), I get the bag for real That's my dawg, that's my slime (Slime) That's my dawg, that's my slime That's my dawg, that's my slime (Ayy) S-L-I-M-E a slime

Slat! Yeah, I'ma kingface Patek my time (Oh, oh, okay) That's my dawg, that's my slime (That's my motherfucking slime, nigga) Got killers, on killers, on killers (kill) I got hundred round chopper, hit his head, hit his spine Run up a check and I'm fuckin' the baddest (Oh, okay)

Livin Lavish that's that (that's that)

Cop a Bugatti out of there

(Playmakers)

Audemar wrist, count it then spend it (Oh, ah) No, I'm in Anaheim (No) Chop off the top, headed to Lenox (Okay, yeah) Slat Bitch, You know that's my slime That's my dawg, that's my slime (That's my dawg) N I'm ridin in a foreign wit the doors out

Don't be lackin when you break the law, you gone do yo time

Hit my plug like watch you on, Yeah business through the phone Your ho missing, she with me, you thinking AMBER Alert or somethin', ayy You can call me your damn veteran, Hit you with that flex

Ask these niggas where they money at? You won't see me for months like a soldier that's been deployed Got thotties, on thotties, on thotties (thot) Sauce them up with my tip (tip) New paper tag, didn't wanna rent it (Mmm) I be rappin like a vet, In yo bitch just like a jet Matted the coupe, my windows tinted (Oh, okay, yeah) Simon says do what I said (Do what I said) My time never come cheap, So if you switch you a bitch (bitch)

That's my dawg, that's my slime (That's my slime)

[Chorus: Tee Grizzley] My slime is my slime (Slime, slime) Keep that rocket with him Rondo number nine (Nine, nine) Hope you buster niggas never cross the line (Don't cross the line) New paper tag, didn't wanna rent it (Mmm) That's my dawg, that's my slime Two groups of bitches, mix 'em up like lemon-lime (Mix it) I be rappin like a vet, In yo bitch just like a jet Yeah, I'm sippin' these meds (Oh, oh, okay) Niggas on lock wit his key code (key code) Slat! Hey

Do all my dirt when it's raining (Oh, oh, okay)

Chop off the top, headed to Lenox (Okay, yeah) I got rap money, trap money, know I'm getting mine

Slat! [Verse 1: Tee Grizzley] No Jimmy Choose I ain't gone choose, cause you know a nigga cool That's my dawg, that's my slime I say that shit every time (Oh, okay)

Get me started on my drip, bitch you know that's my damn slime I got some chains and they tennis (Oh, oh, okay) Matted the coupe, my windows tinted (Oh, okay, yeah)

She say, "Is you in LA?"

Ayy, told that bitch I land at three and I'm on Cali time (Slimeball) baby

You can call me your damn veteran, Hit you with that flex So authentic, I ain't tellin' you lies (Oh, oh, okay, nah)

[Verse 3: Young Thug] Yeah, I'ma kingface Patek my time (Oh, oh, okay)

[Chorus] I killed the coupe, dropped the ceiling (Oh, okay) That's My Hoe Lyrics: My ho, my ho / That's my ho / Nigga play it how it go / Don't save that ho / Nigga let that ho go / Boy hating on me? Put the Draco in my trench, yeah Two-tone Presi' Rolex (Rolex) North Brizzy we litty where it go down Wrong move you get kilt

That's my dawg, that's my slime Hey (Slime) Told that bitch I land at three and I'm on Cali time (Cali) Drank it to the head (Oh, oh, okay)

That's my dawg, that's my slime (Free my motherfuckin' slime)

Free that nigga Quan, that's my dawg, that's my slime (Gang, gang) That's my dawg, that's my slime

Another pint of red (Another pint of red)

I got no interest in hoes I got some rickety-rackades

Only freaks, leave in peace after you get destroyed (See you later) Two groups of bitches

Too many feds, too many bitches (Oh, okay, yeah) Free that nigga Tay, that's my dawg, that's my slime (Sheesh) She can suck dick with no hands (Dick with no hands)

Brodie whippin' up that whip 'em, he gon' hurt the oven (Crack)

Hattie Boo A Madea Halloween, Tappen Bc Car Swap Meet, Msi Meg X570 Ace Wifi Not Working, Watts Bar Lake Fishing Report 2020, Silverado Fiberglass Bedsides, Paul Harvey The Rest Of The Story Pdf, Crow Landed On My Car, Irma Eubanks Cause Of Death, Genesis Software Lowe's, Isis Flag Emoji Copy And Paste, What Happened To Dakota Goyo, Jimmy O Yang Height, Is Axel Scheffler Married, Summer Season Questions And Answers, Blue Frizzle Cochin, Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter Images, Webmail Login Groupwise Pei, Jack Frost Cbg Seeds, Watermelon Light Pink Inside, Build A Body Game, Spit These Bars, How To Display Python Output On Html Page, Songs About Serving God, What Is Zappos' Value Proposition How Does It Relate To Its Market Offering, Harvey Mandel Net Worth, 1000mg Vape Cartridge Canada, Moka Fang Height, Mazda 3 All Warning Lights On, Tales Of Vesperia Artes Guide Switch, Tenis En Vivo Gratis, Mad Time Trio, Not In A Hurry Instrumental, Chicken Snake Bite, Gipsy Kings Guitar, Jim Hoffer Wikipedia, Pequot War Apush, Screeneze Vs Screen Tight, Shaw Homes Employee Reviews, Branch Ergonomic Chair Review Reddit, Lotion Dosage Form, Td Auto Finance Lien Release Department, Water Bugs In Pool, Songs About Hunting Someone Down, What Would You Do Elevation Worship Chords, Minecraft Lightning Stick Command, Wifi Soil Ph Sensor, Medical Physiology Boron Pdf, Amanda Lawrence Lifestyle, Tony Barra Wikipedia, Princess Farahnaz Pahlavi Illness, Incredibles Plane Scene Script, Nutella Chocolate Milk Without Blender, Seadoo Battery Charger Maintainer, Hugh Millen Wife, Dominique Dawes Husband Age, Jason Hart Jockey Wikipedia, Guillermo Vilas Arms,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *