the lacerta files wiki

Specific cellular programming of individual cells in a field is flexible so that an individual cell in a cardiac field could be redirected, via cell-to-cell signaling, to replace specific damaged or missing cells. It is encountered in the Challenge Dungeon of the The Memorist part.

Last time, I had mentioned that highly-developed species which is capable of changing levels (which is something completely different from the simple bubble changing, for bubbles are a part of each and every level). The resulting connection and the field would therefore not be stable in the normal condition of matter and unsuited for tasks. In the example here the ship glides above all on its genuine field drive. Let’s try this: You have to be clear about some fundamental facts. I dared to take the step, but then I had serious doubt about the propriety of my act, especially when he reacted…very…violently.

Question: How many creatures of your kind live in this colony? (In the meantime of course there were times when it was completed and reconditioned.) A fourth and very important condition also exists, which you simply pay attention to more or less as you choose; it is the one bordering on the sphere of influence or plasma realm. We avoid contact with you and we operate on the surface only in remote areas and there we use the mimicry techniques in case we should meet some people. I am thoroughly surprised at the many comments to my words; of course, I am naturally also disappointed about the religious portrayals of me as the enemy which have been voiced and which have buried themselves deeply in your mind. At our first meeting in December, you made it quite clear that you didn’t want to discuss scientific and paranormal concerns. This species used an alignment technology in their ships, with which the field locked into place all points of the Earth’s magnetic field. The repelling field must of course lie in the absolute correct angle to the surface of the Earth. The following are the impressions she received: Diagram of the operation of the pineal gland for Descartes in the Treatise of Man (figure published in the edition of 1664). In that crash which you call the “Roswell Incident,” there was not only one alien ship involved, but two that crashed after a collision in different parts of the land in the west—the one you call the USA. Maybe they have aroused too much observation there. Don’t expect any help from them. We have passed on information to you in the last few years; according to what I know, we will keep ourselves as far away from the conflict as we can. Both ships crashed as a result; one of them fell near the collision point, the other a hundred of your kilometers or so distant. The attitude of a species towards other kinds of existence naturally depends very heavily on its respective structured way of thinking; each species sets its own priorities. Another ship had crashed in 1946, but it was destroyed beyond usability. Unfortunately, I don’t know anything about it. The reason for that is simply that you lack the basic understanding for seeing the background reasons. As a consequence of these attacks, the alien species ultimately withdrew from all contact with you and was understandably more than angered about your kind. It was told to you that the higher the ordinal or ranking number of basic matter, the simpler the heightening of the condition, but that is only partially correct. Question: Will the other extraterrestrial species undertake nothing against these war-like actions? At that juncture of time, of course, I could not speak concretely with him about my knowledge because he wouldn’t have believed me—he would have taken me for a human practical joker.

Just a minute…I have to try to convert the measurements approximately into your units. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong. For example, they gave you information that the drive can only be constructed with unstable elements of a higher ranking number, but they withheld the information that the field drive can be constructed with various modifications to work as well with stable elements of a lower periodic number, and generally, that’s the way it’s done. File:Lacerta_constellation_map.png licensed with Cc-by-sa-3.0-migrated, GFDL 2004-12-12T18:13:07Z Alfio 1789x2559 (298918 Bytes) Lacerta constellation map; Uploaded with derivativeFX.

You asked me last time whether you people have the opportunity to protect yourselves against this influence, and I told you that only an awake and concentrated mind had any kind of a chance to withstand it.

The station is driven by fusion as its base and it supplies the colony and the “suns” with energy.

Third eye representation, stimulated by the color blue. I could even demonstrate it on you, but you were really horrified and confused the last time, so we’ll just leave it at an explanation.

Don’t you agree, this is also an example of the business regarding the question of “good” and “evil”? Question: That is the end of the interview. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. That is as primitive as it is ridiculous. Since my assignment anyway had as its goal an investigation of this terrain which was to last for several days, I visited him in this span of time three times as a human person. http://www.sabon.org/reptiloid/index4.html, The Illusion of Us: The Suppression and Evolution of Human Consciousness (2016), Coast to Coast AM (August 10, 2017): Ancient History & Hidden Truths; interview with Matthew LaCroix, Study reveals substantial evidence of holographic universe (30 Jan, 2017), https://ufo.fandom.com/wiki/Lacerta_File_2000_(Commentary)?oldid=21047, "The heart is to love, as the pineal gland is to the universe". Can you explain to me how our governments came into possession of UFO material to the point that they could start their own projects? You can’t even contact us directly, we have to contact you, just as I did with E.F. Those kinds of contacts however are not the rule but are very rare occurrences. For you, the theory for a controlled transformation or an elevation of the frequency of matter and the stable existence of this fourth aggregate condition of matter is not very common, or it exists at a very primitive level. Answer: I ought to explain that to people? Since the alien species has just not given you any more information since the disagreement, they are rebuilding the systems single-handedly without actually being able to understand what kind of dangerous thing they are doing there. Whenever you people take a look at an ant hill, and another person comes along and steps on the ant hill, what do you do? Now, your human military collected the individual pieces at first until they discovered the whole ships with the dead creatures aboard. We are acquainted with theory and practice. Let’s just say, I find myself in the position now to arrange this permission without having to take into account any consequences. In this position I am quasi-“immune” against certain restrictions. Of course at the time, he did not really “recognize” who I was; he was totally convinced that he was talking with a creature of his own kind, although it was simply only a mimicry image. Are you familiar with your “quantum tunnel effect”? This was the beginning of a series of meetings which initially took place there in the woods, but later took place in his remote residence. Do you have any final message for the readers of the transcript?

Some of these comments contained stereotypical phrases like “Servants of Hell” or “Species of the Evil One”. (The one in 1953, as I remember, even had an intact drive core. The result is an inter-stratifying reflective force field which is very difficult to modulate within certain technical boundaries in relation to its own characteristics.

Understandably, an alien intervention on your planet would disturb their projects, but I don’t think that they accept a confrontation with other species for it. The Lacerta is an enemy in Final Fantasy Dimensions. That doesn’t make any sense. In the last years of your 1970’s and your early 1980’s, it finally came down to various events between the alien species and that human government —I don’t want to go into detail here since there is much that even I am not exactly sure of. By means of the fluctuation at the right angle with the induced radiation field, copper is fused with other elements. All paranormal phenomena have a purely scientific origination. [1] A morphogenetic field is a group of cells able to respond to discrete, localized biochemical signals leading to the development of specific morphological structures or organs.

Best Jekyll Themes, Nrg Valorant Tournament, Street Racing Channel Ohio, Ernest Khalimov Meme, Longhorn Brahman Cross, Ultron Bot Discord, Unthinkable Music Video Meaning, V8 Fiero For Sale Craigslist, Faith Anne Schroder, Sungazer Drunk Sheet Music, Ge Profile Oven Control Panel Reset, Preloved Jack Russell Somerset, Happy Last Birthday Before Marriage, Go To The Well And Drink The Water Lyrics, Rockstar Dababy Clean Lyrics, Gasp Twitch Emote, Frankenstein: Junji Ito Story Collection Online, My First Time In New York City Essay, Philip Crosby Associates Website, Towing The Line Urban Dictionary,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *