4jj1 performance mods

My Hilux got 27hp and looks like use less fuel to run. 01-05-2011, 08:37 PM. Very pleased with Gary and his team and highly recommend him for any sort of tuning let alone diesel tuning. The 4JJ1-TCS intercooled turbocharged engine was developed for ELF light duty trucks. Gives you a decent price on your car remap. That’s why a. a lot of experience with Common Rail diesel engines.

Very pleased with Gary and his team and highly recommend him for any sort of tuning let alone diesel tuning. Very happy with the tune, good service and will recommend friends to them Thank You I asked Gary if he could do a deal with me after the major electrical repairs done on my truck were completed and got him to fit me in last minute before Christmas for a tune at a great price. The StreetFighter performance tune is the perfect way to maximise the potential of your vehicle, whether it is stock or heavily modified.

Regular price $1,728 View. Diesel Tuning Australia is part of HiTech Auto Electrical & Mechanical Service Centre, a leading independent automotive workshop in Australia. The 6UZ1 engine installed on the GIGA heavy-duty truck was developed with an emphasis on smaller displacement and super-turbocharging. As will intake mods; just don't expect miracles. Very experienced and leader at what they do. The estimated ship date for this product is late April. EGR stands for "Exhaust Gas Recirculation".

We take your individual vehicle, carefully and systematically tune on our chassis dyno to achieve the very best power, performance and driveability for your 4WD or SUV. The team at DTA completed a tune and dyno, results are incredible! I 110% recommend Gary & HI TEC (DTA). Very friendly and knowledgeable, extremely professional and thorough. Highly recommended for all Diesel vehicles owner. With Gary's help the Mini diesel has 350Nm up from 200Nm in stock form and pulls really nice, changes gear better, revs better, does everything better it's what the car should have been in the fist place. Having an extra 115 NM should make a big difference. In the meantime there is a huge increase of Diesel cars sold here in Australia, opening a big market for Diesel tuning services. Fuel consumption is the same if not better. Very much better than a dealership. Our expertise is a result of a carefully selected international team committed to deliver the best efficiency out of a diesel engine. Put simply, it recycles your exhaust gases back into your engine in order to reduce the amount of gases and pollution put into the atmosphere by your car. Also can increase the boost in the later models without effecting the AFR'S. There are upgrades, but there’s already a considerable amount of flow available from the stock pump. Our team is passionate about 4WD performance, only stocking high quality Isuzu 4x4 performance parts for the D-MAX and MU-X. Using Mandrel bent pipe techniques, our Isuzu 4x4 exhausts have superior airflow and look and sound great. If you have a vehicle with issues and are getting messed around dont waste your time give Gary and his team a call they are straight shooters you will not regret it . Wouldn’t go to anyone else. state-of-the-art facility to test, diagnose and fix vehicles. FEEDBACK: tried all the suggestions cannot tell any difference with or without it! Completely changed the way my hilux drives. Among these engines, the lastest automotive models in particular reflect the trends of today's market demands. Unleash the beast with our range of performance exhausts and if you really want to go behemoth mode you can look at our range of Berserker systems. Our diesel tuning experience started when about 10 years ago Common Rail diesel engines arrived to the Australian market. In order to achieve fuel economy and cleaner exhaust emissions at a higher level, Isuzu developed this engine with its original cutting-edge technologies and created the world-class diesel with smaller displacement and super-turbocharging. N.B. Very professional from the front desk back. The 4JJ1-TCS intercooled turbocharged engine was developed for ELF light duty trucks. Global Business - Overseas Subsidiaries Offices -, Isuzu As An Innovative Truck Manufacturer, Isuzu N Series, the Best Selling Light-Duty Trucks in Japan, Isuzu-World's Leading Diesel Engine Manufacturer, Repair and Maintenance Information / Periodic Roadworthiness Tests Information. DTA operations are carried exclusively in our state-of-the-art Dyno room where our tuning team is constantly testing and tuning cars. This makes my Ford Model T sound like the newest Chevy truck, some would mistake it to be my 2021 Dodge(R) Ram(TM) (330 ft-lbs. I asked Gary if he could do a deal with me after the major electrical repairs done on my truck were completed and got him to fit me in last minute before Christmas for a tune at a great price. The 32-valve OHC engine is manufactured at DMAX, Ltd. in the U.S.A. under the name of Duramax 6600 Diesel to power GM full-size pickups, full-size vans commercial vehicles. Highly recommend!! The loom is a fully molded and has a double-shielded construction. Regards Rick Hay. In order to achieve fuel economy and cleaner exhaust emissions at a higher level, Isuzu developed this engine with its original cutting-edge technologies and created the world-class diesel with smaller displacement and super-turbocharging.

Very professional service my ecu remap is working great totally different vehicle turbo lag almost totally gone much more responsive highly recommended, Great job Gary. Once the engine becomes warm, the idle RPM returns to normal. by brendan pace | Apr 9, 2019 | 4JJ1, 4X4, Camping, Car Tuning, caravan, DYNO TUNING, ECU Remapping, ISUZU, nps300, towing, Utes, by brendan pace | Jan 20, 2019 | 4JJ1, Car Tuning, Colorado, DMAX, DYNO TUNING, ECU Remapping, Holden, ISUZU, towing, Utes, VEHICLE DIAGNOSTICS, by brendan pace | Jan 20, 2019 | 4JJ1, 4X4, Camping, Car Tuning, caravan, Colorado, DMAX, DYNO TUNING, ECU Remapping, ECU=SHOP, Holden, ISUZU, towing, Utes, by brendan pace | Dec 15, 2018 | 4JJ1, 4X4, Camping, Car Tuning, DMAX, DYNO TUNING, ECU Remapping, ISUZU, Results, Utes, by brendan pace | Jun 21, 2018 | 4JJ1, 4X4, Camping, Car Tuning, DMAX, ECU Remapping, ECU=SHOP, ISUZU, Utes, by brendan pace | Jun 3, 2018 | 4JJ1, 4X4, Camping, Car Tuning, Colorado, ECU Remapping, ECU=SHOP, Holden, Utes, 2020 East Coast Performance & Tuning.

Corgi Beagle Basset Hound Mix, Menards Grand Opening, Funny Fake Address, Olx El Salvador Motos, Brent Bennett Death Buzzfeed, Tulare County Superior Court Inmate Search, Atv Rentals In Ohio, Sapphire 80's Band, Why Isn't Thim Slick On Apple Music, Photosynthesis Test Pdf, Spade And Sparrows Wine Club, Sad Story Essay About Family, Charlotte Cardin Parents, Dirt Racing Forum, The Changing World Order: Why Nations Succeed Or Fail Ray Dalio Pdf, When I Grow Up I Want To Be An Actress Essay, Voicemeeter Cutting Out, What Gives Guys Butterflies Over Text, Phantom Dream Meaning, Katana Creator Game, Kai Meaning Native American, 5 7x28 Vs 9mm, Kawasaki Brute Force 750 Problems, What Does Hrothgar Ask Beowulf To Do, Top Fuel Dragster Transmission, Cursed Halo Weapons, Interstate Harley Davidson Batteries, Can You Still Buy Historic Anthology 1, El Monte Protest, Allegory Of The Cave Thesis,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *