ac odyssey you destroyed stentor's morale

The path that I’m sending you on here isn’t absolute, but is the one where the most “good” characters live, and things are their most righteous. [2], Following that battle, Stentor challenged Kassandra to a duel. And even if you pick the right ones, it's hard to tell. Saving all of your family members will unlock them as Lieutenants for your ship. In the first conversation, I said: “Distractions don’t solve problems.”. © Valve Corporation. We tell you how health works and the best ways to restore your health. Each destroyed statue will give you an ability point and experience.

The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic. To side with Poseidon against the others, choose: “Humans are being Tortured”, then “I don’t belong here”. Getting in and out undetected is really hard, and doesn’t have much bearing on the outcome of the quest. When the fight begins, kill two of the weaker guards with arrows straight away so you don’t forget and fail the objective. Then dropping down and going through the door. It also changes based on what you’ve done before. You need to do the Atlantis quest before progressing the story and meet your father spoiler: Pythagoras.

Make sure that you just run around and hit all of the boxes with your torch, then lose the guards in the surrounding area.

Your email address will not be published. When it starts, follow Elpis and talk to her. It was the phytias prophecy [2], Later, both Stentor and Nikolaos joined Kassandra and Myrrine aboard the Adrestia, Kassandra's.[6]. I’d recommend the quick utility of the Second Wind ability over Ares’ Last Breath. The statue is inside a cave - you need to get inside to destroy it. A few endings I can guess but not confirm, but Ubisoft said there are 9 total. After that, go through to the next room, engaging the enemies if you wish – they poison, so be careful – and through to the next quest marker. If you let the infected villagers escape, the sickness will spread across Greece. You can either trust that the garden will sort itself out, or if you put the power source back then there are some comically unexpected results. Quest: Paint it Red Consequence: If you previously spared Nikolaos, he will appear during this quest. [1] Unbeknownst to Stentor at the time, the mercenary was the daughter of Nikolaos who was believed to have died during an incident on Mount Taygetos years before. This saves Lyra’s life and completes the quest. With the Judgement of Atlantis DLC, our time in Ancient Greece is ending, so it’s more important than ever that you get the conclusion you want. This triggers the next quest. From here, enjoy the rest of the story. For the dialogue choice, I said: “Happy to help.”.

I recommend going in anti-clockwise order, which deals with the most difficult puzzles first.

In general, the nine endings of Assassin's Creed Odyssey differ depending on how many of Kassandra/Alexios' family members remain alive at the end of the game. Grab the glowing cloth from around the corner and return to Azaes.

1. In the ensuing conversation, I said: “The humans are not a threat.”. I’ll see what I can find out. In his childhood, Stentor was recognized by Nikolaos for his skills despite his young age. The final act of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is here. If you publicly execute The Monger, in a quest later, To Kill or Not to Kill, you will have no choice but to kill Lagos the Archon, a cultist who is friends with Brasida. As event progress, choose: “I’ll stop the Hekatonchires”. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. And with that, the curtain closes on Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. All rights reserved.

Also in this DLC, you can collect a new set of Dikastes armour, which has a pretty cool Legendary Engraving. Have fun using it on our WWW pages. However, if it’s not necessary then I won’t go into too much detail. For more information, go here. Logan. Despite Kassandra's readiness, Stentor hoped that the four would live up to their legendary status and kill her instead.

Drinking Sesame Oil For Weight Loss, Afk Arena Wiki Tier List, Latin Kings Rules, C Program For Restaurant Billing System, Backyard Yabby Farm, Michigan Big Chill Hockey Jersey, Eddie Money Wife, Ford X Plan Pin Generator, Sims 4 Mansion Ideas, Wonders Literature Anthology Grade 5 Pdf, Lotus Europa For Sale, Usha Mangeshkar Husband, Quiet Dual In Dual Out Muffler, How Old Is Sommore, Topix Beckley Wv, Butane Bond Angles, Bud Not Buddy Essay Typer, How To Watch Aaa Wrestling, Savannah Live Cameras, Is There A World Cup In Fifa 20 Career Mode, Grady Cole Young, Carina Lepore Husband, Responsive Table Generator, Das Boot Season 2 Subtitles, Wingardium Leviosa 2, Wisconsin Grouse Hunting Guides, Power Scour Dishwasher, Rashaun Woods Net Worth, Rockstar Dababy Clean Lyrics, 映画 Full Movie 日本語吹き替え 無料, Spoke And Wheel Hierarchy, Is Spoon From Home Before Dark A Girl, Suburban Gta 5, 2022 Toyota Camry, Brands Like Gymshark Reddit, Akihabara Accept Frame, The Loud Song Lego City Adventures, Afk Arena Wiki Tier List, Gary Gulman April Macie Fight, Cuanto Tarda En Crecer Una Palmera Cocotera, Tesco Delivery Postcode Checker, Sian Gibson Instagram,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *