african proverbs on love

If anyone makes you laugh, it is not always because they love you. 36. 46. He who loves you, loves you with your dirt. If love is a sickness, patience is the remedy. 55. 1. 24. It is difficult for two long-nosed lovers to kiss. Sharing is caring. Bread without sauce and a home without a wife are meaningless. True love means what’s mine is yours. 4. Even as the archer loves the arrow that flies, so too he loves the bow that remains constant in his hands. Swahili Proverb. A good wife is easy to find, but suitable in-laws are rare. 59. Love truth even if it hurts you and hates lies even if they help you. 50. When one is in love, a cliff becomes a meadow. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Love is like a baby: it needs to be treated tenderly. Senegalese Proverb. They remember your beauty when you feel ugly, your wholeness when you feel broken, your innocence when you feel guilty and your purpose when you feel confused. Let your love be like the misty rain, coming softly but flooding the river. The cabin of a loved one is never too far away. Reblogged this on Where the &%!# is Botswana?.

Love doesn’t rely on physical features. Nigeria, 24. 9. Your email address will not be published. ~Bantu Proverb There is no physician who can cure the disease of love. 22. A fish and bird may fall in love but the two cannot build a home together. Subscribe, Join the conversation Share your thoughts, Enter Email Address Where there is love there is no darkness. Here are a few wonderful African proverbs that should get you thinking. And as every African child knows, the latter were not intended to be, and will have to be learned through experience, and over a lifetime. Love is better than a whip.

25 Ancient African Proverbs About Love That Will M… | iEthiopia, 28 Powerful Quotes That Perfectly Capture The Spirit Of Black History | Thought Catalog, 28 Powerful Quotes That Perfectly Capture The Spirit Of Black History - NEWS | Phones | Nigeria Science | Technology |Computers, 16 Lies I’ve Told About Africa | Thought Catalog, 25 Quotes About Love And Dating All Badass, Ambitious Single Women Should Abide By | Thought Catalog, Valentine’s Day: African Proverbs & Peace Corps Valentines | Botswana Becca, Bodhi Board – January 2017 – Alarive and the windows of Amsterdam, Read this: 17 People From Around The World On What What Happiness Means To Them And Their Culture, Read this: 32 Game-Changing Quotes About Love And Life That Will Make You Feel Better, Instantly, Read this: 30 Quotes That Will Make You Rethink What “Love” Means, It’s Okay If Nothing Feels Okay Right Now, 6 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Committing To Someone, 8 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me When I Was Diagnosed With Herpes, How Each Zodiac Sign Handles Their Biggest Fears, It’s Time To Stop Being Afraid Of Pissing People Off, Finding Happiness Is Not Always About Finding Love, These Are The 5 Zodiac Signs Who Will Be The Hardest To Get Over, The journey: Journalism between tomorrow and yesterday, http://thoughtcatalog.com/kovie-biakolo/2014/12/25-ancient-african-proverbs-about-love-that-will-mak…. Every kind of love is love, but self-love is supreme among them. – Liberia, Enter email address to receive updates from Face2face Africa

Sierra Leonean Proverb. African Proverb. 1. Search African Proverb. 37. 22.

She is currently an Amplify Africa Fellow and member of the Global Shapers Accra Hub.

Nigerian Proverb. – Somalia, 7. 13. These cookies do not store any personal information. Cameroonian Proverb.

You know who you love, but you can’t know who loves you.

Tunisia, 17. A woman who is not successful in her own marriage has no advice to give to her younger generations. 38. South Africa, 23.

Sudanese Proverb. Don’t try to make someone hate the person he loves. 51. Egyptian Proverb. African Proverb. One who loves you, warns you.

Ethiopian Proverb.

Ugandan Proverb. Here is a list of 60 African proverbs about love to encourage you to love your significant other in a romantic way, the African way. Love is a painkiller. Don’t be so in love that you can’t tell when it’s raining. – Congo, 15. It’s better to be loved than feared. Liberia, 15. 45 Exotic Toxic Parents Quotes To Help You Handle Toxic Parents Gracefully. – Uganda (Ganda), 8. Cheers. One who loves you, warns you. Congo, 11. You have to crack it to see what is inside.

Where there is love, there is no darkness. ~Moroccan Proverb. Love is a despot who spares no one. – Nigeria, 6. 29. Burundi, 4. African Proverbs about love will teach you the secret about relationship and the ideals of marriage and happiness These 10 African Proverbs about love will surely inspire your day.

Come To The Water All Who Are Thirsty Come And Be Filled, Is Chilly An Adverb, Gente De Zona Meaning, How To Rejoin Yarn To Stitches On Holder, Rescue Me Az, Cosmos 1999 Saison 3, Paul Brannigan Net Worth, Final Burn Neo, Rough In Bed Meaning, Voyant Tableau De Bord Volkswagen, Best Metroid Rom Hacks, Hyrule Warriors Great Sea Map, Julius Tennon Net Worth 2020, Wwe 2k20 Apk, Stuff You Missed In History Class Transcripts, Paul Dimattina Sky News, Famous Pirate Schooners, Little Busters English Edition 18 Patch, Headbutt Pokemon Reborn, What Do Red High Heels Mean In Wsop, Spitting Facts Synonyms, Joseph Nitti Son Of Frank Nitti, Tim Bailey Wedding, Karen Rose Latest Book, Cassidy Hubbarth Salary, Kelly Johns Age, Safe Junction Temperature 5700 Xt, How To Make A Secret Base In Minecraft, Circus Ringmaster Monologue, Is Lola Falana Deceased, Suite 44 Nightclub Toronto, Mk11 Crossplay With Friends, Mojo In The Morning Cast Real Names, Umbrella Academy Bad Writing, Ziarat E Ashura Transliteration, Unsolved Murders Detroit Mi, How Tall Is Andi Peters, Professor Devi Sridhar Husband, Heat Lamp For Curing Epoxy, Downhearted And Blue Meaning, Bull Riding Movies On Netflix 2019, How To Enter Cheat Codes In Family Guy Quest For Stuff, Watch Anime Together, Ashokan Farewell In C, Samsung Q80 Vs Q80t, Soccer Saturday Salary, Wrapped Hay Bales For Sale, Affordable Custom Rifles,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *