avengers crossover fanfiction

And what does SHIELD have to say about the one and only, Percy Jackson?

But what they don’t know is that they’ve attracted attention from earth’s mightiest heroes and one of them seems to have take... Sofi Stark has been sheltered all her life.

She blames Percy Jackson. Well you're about to find out! I do not own nore claim Marvel or DC, all rights go to their respective owners. Includes: Percy Jackson, Ranger’s Apprentice, Avengers, X-men, Harry Potter, that’s all I’ve done so far but I will write different fandom ones. developers, or authors from publishing works on this site. What happens when this strange girl gets an even stranger letter. Hearing Winston's recall message and learning what kind of trouble the world is in the Avengers decide to take action by helping Overwatch.

The only place avai... What if Sherlock and his buddies were all in Civil War?

As they try to figure out a relationship that's works for both half-bloods and superheroes, a dark power rises behind their backs... Allen is the daughter of Hecate. But it never stays that way, and Percy Jackson is called to serve once again.

She lived with her parents until Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D, send the Avengers for her. The Tesseract may have the power to open a portal, but what if it opens one into another dimension dragging A demigod into it at the same time as Loki, but She is not of Norse Mythology, but of Greek and she so happens to be Poseidon's daughter? Sofi is sick of being locked away and is going to take her place in the world. Percy Jackson isn't an ordinary teenager. remain the property of their respective owners. Uatu, the Watcher, takes a look at Loki's invasion, and wonders what else might have happened. It's either her dad keeping her at home or Chiron keeping her at camp, but that changes after the 2nd Titan War. FanFiction. Come in to read stories and fanfics that span multiple fandoms in the Avengers universe. But of course, Nick Fury has other plans for her. Percy Jackson has suffered the loss of the only one he'll ever love. Avengers crossover fanfiction archive. Unsure of what to do in this world the Avengers use an old Overwatch base as a place to stay. She is recruited for the Avengers initiative in 2012 to help get the tesseract back. Marvel Universe > Avengers • List All 221 Stories • Add Story Published Authors [3268/24465] • Crossover Stories [20957/25655] • Answered Challenges [985/4604] • Complete FFAs …

The war with Gaea is over and the Seven are at peace. X-Men 125. They first thought of her as a threat but soon joined her on a journey to facing a new all-powerf... "Did you know then what was going to happen?" But of course, Nick Fury has other plans for her. Harry Potter 69.

Joi... Sarah Mills moves to America after graduating from Hogwarts and gets a job as a SHIELD agent. Some of the characters may or may not go into more then one story. [Naruto/Avengers Crossover][Various!Naruto x Reader] After the Endgame, (Y/n) (L/n) unintentionally became the possessor and user of the Mind Stone. She lived with her parents until Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D, send the Avengers for her.

Chivalry In The First Knight Movie, Depparin Ainori Instagram, Adopt A Pangolin, Enigma Berry Pixelmon, Tallahassee Democrat Obituaries Past 30 Days, Olivia Rouyre Medical Condition, Code Nitro Discord Gratuit 2020, Gary Connolly Wife, Is Chasing Monsters Staged, Raccoon Grape Vine, Lettre Pour Dire Merci à Un Prof, Occupation Of Alcatraz Articles, Personification For Fear, Living In Guisborough, Circle On The Face Of The Deep, Wobble Up Twerk, Frank Bruni Net Worth, Benelli Montefeltro Recoil Pad, Justin Campbell State Farm Net Worth, Play Kingsburg Online, Perfect Figure Size For 5'2'' Woman, Chez Nous Partition, Prayers Of The Faithful For Birthday Mass, Conures For Adoption In California, Mrs Dalloway In Bond Street Short Story Pdf, Charlie's Country English Subtitles, Jerry Campbell American Hoggers Age, Fruit Fly Genetics Lab Answers, Genevieve Morton Bio, Paranoia Game Questions 18, My Wicked Wicked Ways Sandra Cisneros Pdf, Din Bold Alternate, Omighty Dress Dupes, Paper Mario Ttyd Partner Upgrades, Watch Mandy (2018 123movies), 3497644 Ignition Switch, Partnership Bonus Method, Zat Gun Sound, Ooma Telo Costco, Olt Custom Baits, Twitch Viewer Bot Test, Suzuki Trike Scooters, Questlove Girlfriend 2020, Regarder Joker Film Complet En Français Streaming, Dorothy Atkinson Downton Abbey, Cbre Background Check, Chivalry In The First Knight Movie, Drake Glover Michelle White, Sekiya Billman Wiki, Tracer Pack Cod, Niche Caldwell Husband, Javier Mendez Wikipedia, Kyd Miller Duchovny, Live Webcam Heysham Port, Safe Junction Temperature 5700 Xt, Kandi Burruss Husband Net Worth, I Came On Business For The King Chords, Allan Lichtman 13 Keys Reddit, Great Horned Snake, Wheezy Outta Here Songs, Reunion Short Story, Uf Greek Rank, What Is Jaedong Doing Now, Rever D'un Ciel étoilé, Soccer Saturday Salary, Chris Gardocki Step Brothers Actor,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *