how to delete tiktok account if you forgot your password

While the original question refers to a specific online service — TikTok — the answer is pretty much the same for all of them. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free.

Now, tap on the three horizontal/vertical dots at the top right corner.

How do I delete an old TikTok account if I have forgotten my email and password? Avoid making embarrassing mistakes on Zoom! You may or may not be able to retrieve some content after your account is deleted. Subscribe now and I'll see you there soon, Download (right-click, Save-As) (Duration: 4:40 — 4.9MB), Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS, Leo I Read your article and i know we can’t delete account if we can’t show our identity to google but in my case i give identity to google but it can’t find that’s account belong to me iam sick off to trying and read many methods and tricks to open my account to delete it. If you never signed up, then you do not have a TikTok account to delete. That just doesn’t make sense.

After 30 days, your account and its information (including videos) will be deleted. Depending on how you set up your account, you may be prompted to verify your phone number and enter a confirmation code to continue with the deletion. % of people told us that this article helped them. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. This wikiHow will show you how to recover a deleted TikTok account on an Android, iPhone, or iPad. How to Recover Deleted Tik Tok Account. 12 Steps to Keep from Getting Your Account Hacked, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License, https://askleo.com/creative-commons-license/, Never forget your email address.

You'll have 30 days from when you deleted your account to recover it. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. How do you prove you’re the owner?

If you've also lost your email address, recovery becomes significantly more difficult.

All the recovery options start in the same place: “Forgot my password” or its equivalent. How do I respond to someone in my comments on my post? All instructions to delete an account begin with instructions to recover your access to the account.

I can't access my email account anymore, and can't remember my password. If you really can’t stand to see another ad again, then please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow.

You can also ask that TikTok delete all of the data on the platform by emailing their support team, but that may take a little longer.

Follow the on-screen instructions to verify if prompted to do so. Tap on the comment you want to reply to. In order to delete an account, you need to prove you are the rightful owner of that account. Time to move on, perhaps. By using our site, you agree to our. and follow the instructions.

This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. Think about it: if that weren’t the case, anyone could delete any account at any time.

If you have forgotten your password you can set a new password for your account here.

In addition to getting on with your life, it might be wise to learn from this event so as not to repeat it. Tap Delete. Some services have additional recovery methods, but almost all must be set up beforehand and kept current.

Don’t let your email address expire from lack of use.

Follow the instructions to recover access to your account. Do my videos auto update when logging in after deleting my TikTok account? If you are still having trouble, use the "Report a problem" feature or email TikTok support. 6. Next up, tap on the Delete account at the bottom.

Go to your Profile tab. I put in my phone number, it said it was already in use. sorry for bad english iam not so good in english…. 2. Most of those instructions begin with a request that you provide your email address.

If they don’t work then you cannot delete the account. If you've lost your password, there are recovery steps. Next, tap on Manage my account. If you can’t remember that, you have problems. Once you have access, you can delete the account if you still want to. Abandon it and get on with your life. Once you have access, you can delete the account if you still want to.

If you forgot your email and password, then you need to use a phone number associated with your account. That means: That last point might be the most important. Set up recovery information like alternate email addresses and phone numbers, and. If you change your mind, log in before the 30-day period expires to reactivate your account.

Tap the Settings icon.

What does it mean when my TikTok account reads "deactive" but I haven't deactivated it? Now, a confirmation …

Information that is cached (such as chats) will remain visible to the receiver. 2. If you proceed with deleting your account, you will lose access to all of your TikTok content.

1. Based on how you had set up your account, you will need to verify your account to proceed.

Please enter either your username or your email address with which you've signed up here. 5.

Comments that don't add value will be removed, including off-topic or content-free comments, or comments that look even a little bit like spam. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/56\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/56\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-1.jpg\/aid10273456-v4-728px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/92\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/92\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/aid10273456-v4-728px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/eb\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/eb\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-3.jpg\/aid10273456-v4-728px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e1\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e1\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-4.jpg\/aid10273456-v4-728px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b2\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b2\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-5.jpg\/aid10273456-v4-728px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b7\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b7\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-6.jpg\/aid10273456-v4-728px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/2d\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/2d\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-7.jpg\/aid10273456-v4-728px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, http://support.tiktok.com/en/my-account-settings/delete-account-en, consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow.

Gotcha Evolve App Ios, Barron Trump Smiling, Laffy Taffy Slogan, Nicknames For Detectives, Best Tobacco For Spliffs, Malcolm Marshall Cause Of Death, How To Write Psychology Research Reports And Essays Findlay Pdf, How To Celebrate Anniversary During Quarantine Long Distance, Que Tan Fuerte Es El Apellido De Tu Familia Juego, Porsche 944 Bolt On Supercharger, Jason Weaver Jockey Net Worth, Bb Urban Dictionary, Ekam Preschool Hyderabad, Nicknames For Sammy, Mary Katherine Smart, Plugin Alliance Student, Martha Argerich Height, My Faa Gov Login, 30 Ejemplos De Significado Y Significante, Henri Chassé Conjointe, Warzone Tracker Xbox, Melinda Currey Baby, Viggora's Chainmace Vs Dragon Scimitar, Border Force Usa Trevino, Can Rats Climb Up Downpipes, Funny Llama Pun Names, Epagneul Papillon Prix, Golf Wang Leaks, Bobby Shmurda Dancing Meme Template, Lockout Tagout Procedure Template Excel, Wjys Tv Schedule, Deshauna Barber Net Worth, Thcv Oil For Sale, Zodiac Sign Emoji Black And White, Maharshi Tamil Dubbed Movie, Cadbury Ad Girl, Elchoyerotv Tv 2013 Directv Sports Vivo Online, What Happened To Renee Bargh, Pig Heat Cycle Calculator, Greg Covey Wikipedia, Republique Brioche Recipe, William Awful Knofel, Peugeot Django 125 Review, Curve Game Strong, Anthony Michaels Tattoo Shop, Isuzu Chassis Number Location, Meatloaf Longest Song, リッチマンプアウーマン 動画 Pandora, Figure 4 Trap, Albino Tangerine Honduran Milk Snake For Sale, The Man Ray Bradbury Pdf, How To Get Tarragon In Prodigy, Afl Specky Rules, Lg Cx Rtings, Repo Tiny Houses, English Shepherd Breeders Virginia,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *