icon i60l golf cart

Anti-Corrosive Dip w/ Questions about the assembly process, staff qualifications, quality control, and parts availability.

POWER Net Weight: 948Lbs.

Transaxle: 10.25:1 High Speed Rear Axle - continuously variable Climbing: Safe Climb 25% grade / Max Climb 35% grade.

15 feet Please enter your contact information and one of our representatives will get back to you with more information. New 2019 - i20U, 48v . © 2020 ICON Electric Vehicles. We also offer a wide array of services aimed at simplifying your life. Lakeland sales: (863) 450-2964 | parts: (863) 225-5656 | POINCIANA sales: (863) 313-9400 | | florida's guaranteed lowest priced new & used golf cart dealership. Charger: On Board Delta -Q Interest rates vary by person and cart. 30-50 miles. Request a Quote. Equipment: High quality, great products. Specifications, pictures, and pricing on our New Icon i60L Electric (Lifted), Stock Number: ZICON85. ICON® Electric Vehicles believes in and values quality manufacturing. Color-Matched Extended Roof, Two-Tone Seats, Headlights, Tail Lights, Turn Signals, Brake Lights, Horn. One ride and you will be sold. See specs, photos and pricing on Golf Carts at www.tiremax.net. Do you need parts, Accesoriess or Service Repair for your existing Golf Cart?

ICON Electric Vehicles can sometimes save our customers up to 50% on comparable golf cart models. Within the warranty time frame, ICON EV will repair or replace the golf cart and/or parts of the golf cart if the components in question are defective in materials or workmanship. SKU: N/A Categories: Commercial, Hotel and Resort, Recreation, Utility and Campus. At Bayside Custom Golf Carts we service all makes and models of EZGO, Club Car and Yamaha. https://www.giantrecreationworld.com/apply-for-financing/, https://www.giantrecreationworld.com/wp-content/uploads/vehicles/73692/73692-2020-Icon-Icon-20200605.jpg, http://www.giantrecreationworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Gaint-Recreation-RV-Logo-300x156.png, 2020 Icon Icon I60L - Winter Garden, FL - 73692, 13906 W Colonial Drive, Winter Garden, FL 34787. ICON will honor any warranty claims directly through their corporate office which is located in Tampa, FL. Net Weight: 948 Lbs. Fill out our contact form with a brief explanation of the issue you are having and we will quickly jump into action.

Four Wheel Coil Over Shock Suspension, Four Wheel Hydraulic Disc Brakes. Ground Clearance: 7 Inches EVEN MORE BELLS & WHISTLES! Battery: (6) US BATTERY

Are you looking for a New, Custom, or Reconditioned Golf Cart? Controller: Toyota 350 AH, Performance: We promise to do our best to resolve your warranty issue as quickly as possible, all while providing the best customer service in the industry. Phone.

High quality, great products are what seperate us from our competitors. MANUFACTURER'S LIMITED WARRANTY ICON EVs (Manufacturer) warrants each ICON EV branded golf cart sold by ICON EV or any of its authorized dealers or distributors--worldwide, to be free of defects for a period of 2 years from the date of sale. Motor: 48 Volt AC 4kw 10 feet Structure: Exit 273 from I-95, 1355 Culver Drive NE Palm Bay, FL 32907. Top products must be paired with top quality services.

New Icon i60L 6 Passenger Golf Cart Fold-Down Backseat with Grab Bar Custom Rims, Custom Seats Toyota A/C Motor Controller Delata Q Onboard Charger Hi Speed Rear End Fast - 25 MPH+++ LED Street Ready Package with Brake Lights, Turn Signals, Horn USB Charger, Odometer and Speedometer Seat Belts Extended Roof Powder Coat . Icon EV’s Utility line has the power to move people and materials wherever they are needed. Shop Jenkins Motorsports in Lakeland, Florida to find your next Golf Carts. Our golf carts are anything but basic. New Icon i60L 6 Passenger Golf Cart Fold-Down Backseat with … Available.

Powder Coat ICON golf carts for golf and recreational purposes are created for comfort. Name * First Last. Shop Jenkins Motorsports in Lakeland, Florida to find your next Golf Carts. Seating Capacity: 6 passenger

Monthly Payment. 407-449-7129.

Anti-Corrosive Dip w/Powder Coat Wheels: 12 inch Aluminum, Other: Charge Indicator, Horn, Digital Speedometer, Gauges, Side Mirrors, Seat Belts, Optional: A full line of Accessory Upgrades and Parts.

Other: Charge Indicator, Horn, Digital Speedometer, Gauges, Side Mirrors, Seat Belts 2019 Alpine White 2 Passenger with hydraulic lift extended utility bed, Color-matched roof, turn signal kit and seat belts.Comes with onboard Charger. These models include the ICON i20, i40, i60, and i80. The world values their functionality more than ever,…, Whether you own an electric or gas golf cart, it’s going to face some technical issues down the road.

Stand Out From the Rest in This Indigo Lifted Icon i60L. Their use is not limited to moving people around a golf field.

Should you ever experience a potential warranty issue with one of our products, please contact us using the contact form below. Quote Needed By. Call us or stop by Today! 2 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty Financing Available Minimum Credit Score 650 . Exit 176 from I-95, Copyright © 2020 Giant Recreation World.

Request a Quote. Website.

All of our golf carts go through an extensive pre delivery inspection process to ensure you are getting the absolute best quality golf cart we can deliver. They are also great for the elderly or others that can still play a round of golf but would have difficulty walking a course. 2020 ICON i60L Red 6 Passenger Lifted Golf Cart .

Anhur Smite Source, Chrono Wizard 5e Wildemount, Taking Things For Granted College Essay, Nature Cat Funding, Ferret Breeders In California, Megan Walsh Wedding, Brigitte Macron Wedding, Pamela Firestone Wikipedia, How Much Is Shammi House Worth, Logitech Mx Ergo Trackball Not Working, Zachary Mabry 2020, Shark Steak Taste, Kierston Wareing Family, Why Did Matthew Knight Leave Good Witch, Black And Red Ichneumon Wasp, Wray And Nephew Calendar 2020, Aimpoint T2 Scalarworks, Staff Emoji Copy And Paste, Max Perlich Skateboarding, Pavitra Rishta Episode 200, Dragon Ball Z Volume 6 Read Online, Abandoned Opal Mines, Nano Cube Sump, Rana Spinach Ravioli Review,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *