logitech mx ergo trackball not working

An approach to designing ergonomic products and solutions that help people feel better so they can work better.

webcontent=productgettingstarted MX ERGO features a unique adjustable hinge for personalized comfort and the latest tracking, scrolling and power management technology. After doing some investigation, i determined it was an issue with the software. MX ERGO features a unique adjustable hinge for personalized comfort and the latest tracking, scrolling and power management technology. (Also have "large" hands FWIW) Mainly looking for some "yay" or "nay" advice.

I am still able to use the left and right click buttons and scroll. Background: Been using a logitech trackball for about 20 years now.

MX ERGO features a unique adjustable hinge for personalized comfort and the latest tracking, scrolling and power management technology.

Logitech's most advanced trackball for trackball enthusiasts and consumers searching for alternatives to mice and touchpads.

Thank you for reaching Logitech! Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.

Find any available downloads that help extend the capabilities of this product. Logitech's most advanced trackball for trackball enthusiasts and consumers searching for alternatives to mice and touchpads. If you have any questions, we probably have the answers that you're looking for. Delivers 20% less muscular strain compared to a regular mouse. Thank you for reaching Logitech! To connect MX Ergo trackball to your computer, plug the provided Unifying receiver into a USB port, use an existing Unifying receiver, or connect with Bluetooth.

What we can suggest is to try cleaning the ball and the sensor. Finally a trackball you can truly call your own.

A unique adjustable hinge allows you to choose the best angle between 0°and 20° for a more natural hand position and greater comfort.

If you are not completely satisfied with you purchase we want to try to make it right. Since the left and right clicks are still working fine, it appears that it could just be the sensor for the trackball that maybe having the issue. Some features require software installation. Still can't find the answers you're looking for? Want to ask other users with the same product a question?

Since the left and right clicks are still working fine, it appears that it could just be the sensor for the trackball that maybe having the issue. The Mouse button where you can set the various functions of the buttons was not showing.

This is bunk. Behavioral changes are hard to make – and even tougher to keep.

Drop us a line and an agent will take it from there. Get things done faster with quick access to shortcuts. Change the speed and accuracy of your cursor for optimal control with a press of a button. Connect and work on two devices at the same time and easily switch between them.

Read our. Allow us to assist you with your MX Ergo Wireless Trackball. Press and hold one of the two Easy-Switch™ buttons at the top of the mouse below the scroll wheel for three seconds to ensure your device is in pairing mode.

Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly. Apologies for the late response. I was initially “sold” on the claims of smoothness that the L-Trac trackball offered.

Logitech Trackball stopped working - posted in General Questions: So, the other morning, i couldnt use my Logitech Trackball at all. Tips on setting up a home workstation that really work.

Logitech's most advanced trackball for trackball enthusiasts and consumers searching for alternatives to mice and touchpads.

Boost your cross-computer experience with Logitech FLOW technology. Pointing, clicking, and scrolling will be supported by enabling the “Assistive Touch” accessibility feature.

Press and hold one of the two Easy-Switch™ buttons at the top of the mouse below the scroll wheel for three seconds to ensure your device is in pairing mode.

One minute of charge gives up to a full day of use.Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.

Used the old wired Trackman when I was younger, then upgraded to the M570 after that. To connect MX Ergo trackball to your computer, plug the provided Unifying receiver into a USB port, use an existing Unifying receiver, or connect with Bluetooth . Register your product for faster access to support and to activate any applicable warranties. Weight (without metal plate/without receiver): 164 g, Weight (with metal plate/without receiver): 259 g, Required: Bluetooth® low energy technology, Images are illustrative and may vary from actual product.

The precision scroll wheel features horizontal scrolling and a convenient middle click.

Logitech FLOW™ enables effortless cross computer control. Allow us to assist you with your MX Ergo Wireless Trackball.

What we can suggest is …