speak life over your situation

I listened quite attentively to a parent speaking negativity over her child after a particular situation regarding her child arose. Speak Life Over Your Situation.

... of Jesus and focus on this problem.

“Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse” (Romans 12:14). If we put bits into the mouths of horses so that they obey us, we guide their whole bodies as well. Again, as James said: “A double-minded man (is) unstable in all his ways” (James 1:8). He had seen us all in His mind’s eye. One particular case that always jogs my memory is that of a young lady who was on the list to be thrown out of school at 4. Where are you heading? Read about it. (Psalm 34:19 KJV) You Shall Live and Not Die! The whole universe waits in anticipation for the sons and daughters of God to manifest themselves and bring it back into alignment with God’s original intent for them. Psalm 2:7-8 indicates that God utilizes this prerogative, and grants the same to His earthly ambassadors: I will declare the decree:”The LORD has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, today I have begotten You. Paint it. Happy 18th Birthday To My Biological Sister - Khyr... Jesus' Breakthrough Will Draw Everyone's Attention. Change ), Developing Healthy Eating Habits in the World of GMO’s. So, in your heart you truly want a relationship and even marriage but to appear hard on the outside you say the opposite with your mouth. I couldn’t believe a parent was wishing those NEGATIVE things over their child. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Speak life until your situation turns around. We often speak negative things upon ourselves. Since the spirit realm is the causal realm, Goliath was dead long before he was struck by the stone and beheaded by the sword.

( Log Out /  So it was, when the Philistine arose and came and drew near to meet David, that David hurried and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise! 20 Life-Giving Phrases for Kids “I see God working in your life.” (You can read more about this phrase and how I use it HERE.)

And this day I will give the carcasses of the camp of the Philistines to the birds of the air and the wild beasts of the earth, that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. Are there skills you will need to acquire? I did! Jennifer Robinson I'm passionate at helping others through encouragement, motivation & educational empowerment. It reminds me of the story when Samuel went to David and poured anointing oil over his head to signify he would be the next king of Israel. How to speak life into your situation the way God does. Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. A king has the legal power to decree, which is an old English word for “legislate.” He institutes, he confirms, he settles, he summons, he authorizes—that’s what a king does. By now you know me very, very, very well. 11 Year Old TODAY: Brother Khrystus, I Don't Have ... Tonight's HOSANNA Concert Was Incredible! • That truth protects your integrity, righteousness protects your reputation, the Gospel of peace guides your every step, the shield of faith secures your future and destiny, and the sword of the Spirit grants you dominion and authority. The word royal speaks of our kingly attributes as Believers. Blazing Star Movement Celebrates 2nd Anniversary 3... 1st Trinity Community - St. Kitts Fun Day 2015 - M... Oil Rich Kazakstan Citizen Shocked At Brother Khry... Miami Gardens Police Chief Stephen Johnson Arreste... Russian Opposition Politician Boris Nemtsov shot d... Reverend Khrystus Got Emotional Today! Speak life into your victory – amazing. Ask of Me, and I will give You…'”. Let your imagination take over. The whole universe is waiting for us to give it instruction. Whatever you sow will come back to you multiplied. Scriptures are replete with principles that support the power of the tongue. Superintendent Charles Smithen - A No Show Today! So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things.—James 3:2-5 ESV. I run into so many women who might have come out of relationships from hell and I hear some of them saying, “I don’t need a man and I don’t want a man”.

Cindy Trimm: Job 22:28: You will also declare a thing, and it will be established for you; so light will shine on your ways. Pretty simple—it goes nowhere. Don’t say I  QUIT but say I  WILL  MAKE  IT.

They line up their spoken words with where they want to go for a little while, then when they meet a storm along the way, all they do is talk about the bad weather and lose track of where they were headed in the first place. Study that place.

At one point your life is headed towards blessings because that is what you have spoken, and the next it is headed towards cursing because that is now what your mouth is proclaiming. So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and struck the Philistine and killed him…David ran and stood over the Philistine, took his sword…out of its sheath…and cut off his head with it. Speak Life Over Your Situation! My God….. Remember, according to Proverbs 18:21, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.” Choose to use your tongue to bring life and not death, to bless and not to curse—even when it comes to your “enemies.”. Don’t say that you’re ready to give up but rather say I  WILL  NOT  GIVE  UP!

Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. David used his right to decree and declare to turn the tides of Israel’s unfavorable fate and to defeat their enemy Goliath. This video is about Speaking Life to Your Situation. (Cindy Trimm – Speak Life Into Your Situation).

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. What will it look like when you get there? If you want a different harvest, you have to change the seeds you are sowing. Find Speaking Life Into Your Situation Sermons and Illustrations. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.—Galatians 6:7-8, I decree and declare that you dwell in the secret place of the Most High God and dwell under the shadow of the Almighty, and everything that is misaligned I command to come into divine alignment. – I can’t answer that, but just know that He will in HIS  TIME and  His Time is always the best time AND  ALL  YOUR  HATERS  AND  NAYSAYERS  WILL  STAND  AMAZED  AT  YOU  AND  BE  PUT  TO  SHAME  AT  THE  MIRACLE  GOD  WORKED  IN  YOUR  LIFE AND  FINALLY  SHUTUP! Dare 2 Be Different International (www.daretobedifferentskn.com) seeks to cover stories that the regular media has left out. Look at the ships also: though they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are guided by a very small rudder wherever the will of the pilot directs. Brother Khrystus' Trinity Community Group Continue... SKN POLICE FORCE offer more LAME Excuses! Dare 2 Be Different News - We Cover The Stories That Other Media Houses Leave Out. Speak Life over your Situation; About Me. I appreciate your input.

You can see a video and find details about it HERE.)

You must take the time to carefully consider your course.

Call/WhatsApp: +233 558856705 My brethren, these things ought not to be so.—James 3:9-10(Cindy Trimm Devotion). Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Always speak life into your situation -  YOU  WILL  MAKE  IT. Even in the midst of what looks like catastrophe, keep speaking the blessing, keep the ship of your life on a steady course, and before you know it the storm clouds will clear and you will have broken through your difficulty and left it far behind you. ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. (Cindy trimm) Speak life into your situation! WHEN? Welcome Home Foreign St. Kitts and Nevis Nationals... 2 of SKN's Finest Ladies REFUSE To Take Picture Wi... Has The St. Kitts - Nevis ILLEGAL Election "Tiefin... Hon.

Add your email below& subscribe**, What happens to a ship if you head it in one direction at one moment, and then turn it in the opposite direction in the next—and keep doing that over and over? God creates with His words, and you can too. “I love you and Jesus loves you most of all.” (I speak this over my kids every night!

Verlyn Warner announced RE-SCHEDULED Trinity Commu... Hosanna 2015 T-shirts READY!!! I reminded that particular parent that WORDS  are  POWERFUL. For us, our lives only arrive at our desired goals if we line up our thoughts, words, habits, and actions in a similar way. Scriptures are replete with principles that support the power of the tongue. Remember, Jesus is King of kings—He is the capital “K” King and we are the lowercase “k” kings. Thank God, as born-again believers, we’re in Him and as Romans 8:2 says “…because through Christ Jesus the law of Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death” Since life and death are in the power of the tongue (Proverbs 18:21) – speak life over your situation all the time!. (Adapted from Cindy Trimm Commanding Your Morning book), Dr. Cindy Trimm (Cindy Trimm International), SEE ALSO: Chris Oyakhilome – Your New Life (Devotion), Contact Us

Be Blessed. My God….. And just as he took authority and overcame everything that threatened his ascent to the throne, you must take authority and overcome everything that threatens your ascent into the realm of success and prosperity.

You Will Live And Not Die!

When You Meet A Dog For The First Time Wag, Millwood Bow Glitch, Anthony Edwards Death, Fred Stokes Net Worth, Kunekune Pigs For Sale Michigan, Level C Pay Scale Cornell University, Can You Hear Fetal Movement With A Stethoscope, Craig Kilborn Son, Kanishk Tharoor Wife, I've Never Found Nikolaos Or I Killed Nikolaos, The Wednesday Surprise Activities, Fleek Definition Poop, Tomeka Thiam Biography, Julia Koch Children, Anton Dostler Last Words, Clarissa Pinkola Estes Poems, Kunekune Pigs For Sale Michigan, Zoo Ou L'assassin Philanthrope Texte Intégral, Crested Anole Care, Kites Movie Shooting Locations, Dagmar Searle Obituary, Target Nose Rings, Golden Retriever Adoption, Greedfall Inform Constantin About The Sanctuary, Group Of Macaws, Mt Pleasant, Tx Newspaper, Scooby Doo And The Samurai Sword Full Movie Dailymotion,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *