kodak ultramax 400 flickr

Its a versatile film, good for daylight and lowlight shooting.

© 2000-2020 B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. 420 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001. More about The Darkroom. Nikon n80.

Please include a caption for each image. This inexpensive color negative film is a great alternative to more expensive Portra 400.

Like most Kodak, its warm tones make it good portrait film and it’s strong saturation works well for landscapes as sell.

Kodak Ultramax is a 5500k daylight balanced, ISO 400, colour negative 35mm film that’s available in rolls of 24 or 36 exposures. Optimized skin tone reproduction makes this film suitable for portraiture while a vibrant overall color palette benefits general and outdoor photography.

Welcome to the Film Photography Project Store, Kodak Gold Ultramax 400 / 400 iso Color Print Film / 36 exposures / process: C-41. Sign Up; Explore. Northampton, MA . Recent Photos; Trending; Flickr VR; The Commons; Galleries; World Map; Camera Finder; The Weekly Flickr; FlickrBlog; Prints ; Get Pro; Upload; Sign In; Go back to the beta groups experience. Toxic and exotic colors always find in local wet market. ULTRA MAX 400 Film gives you the flexibility you need to take consistently better pictures in more picture taking situations—better low-light picture quality with fewer underexposures, better results with zoom lenses, greater flash range, better "stop-action" photos, and reduced impact of camera shake. Kodak's GC/UltraMax 400 is a high-speed daylight-balanced color negative film offering a wide exposure latitude for greater versatility, as well as a fine grain structure with consistent and accurate colors. Exposure was f22 @ 1/30 s. Olympus OM1N, Zuiko 28mm/3.5, Kodak Ultra Max 400, la vila olímpica del poblenou, barcelona, spain.

Chinon 1000s - Super-Takumar 55mm f/1.8 @ f/8 and 1/125 - Kodak Ultramax 400.

Analogica, Praktica LTL ( 1970 ), Zeiss Flektogon 35 mm 2.4 F, Kodak Ultra Max 400 asa, sviluppo con Tetenal. Note that the Fuji 800 and 200 emulsions though do not share this problem and also give great Caucasian skin tones. Analogica, Praktica LTL ( 1970 ), Pentacon 50 mm 1.8 F, Kodak Ultra Max 400 asa, sviluppo con Tetenal. Scanned at an equivalent 3000 dpi with a stitching/macro setup. Max file size: 10MB.

VHS, S-VHS, VHS-C, Hi-8, Digital 8, Mini DV. Even when enlarged, ULTRA MAX 400 Film delivers excellent sharpness and fine grain for crisp, clear pictures. Flickr photos, groups, and tags related to the "ultramax400" Flickr tag. We close every Friday evening to Saturday evening for Shabbos.

It has the DX code 915373 and is developed using the regular C-41 process.

Fujica ST-605N - Carl Zeiss Jenna DDR 50mm f/1.8 at f/5.6 and 1/250sec - Kodak Ultramax 400. Kodak ULTRAMAX 400 135, This lovely plants have a very short period to shine before the autumn is coming... =).

The Darkroom… Lots of experience and lots of love!

Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. © 2020 The Darkroom. Deal.

spent my rainy day shooting film with Abagael, Poole Registry Office - Kodak Ultramax 400, Analog.

Allowed extensions: jpg & png. This film has a warm and sometimes greenish color cast, so it’s probably better for the summer. & Home App. I save the Portra and slide film for special occasions due to cost. I love the grainy effect, and with the right camera, your pictures will come out sharp and nearly perfect. Horizont Pano and Kodak Ultramax 400, Voigtlander VSL-1 / Helios 77m4 50f1.8 MC / AEG lab, Rome - Banks of Tiber River (35mm Kodak Ultramax 400). I've never seen a yacht under sail this close to Poole Quay, Another shot from my wander around Boscombe, Dorset. It isprinting compatible with KODAK GOLD Films.

We love cameras of all types, as well as the trippy, new films. Flickr logo. #0907905; Sec. If you click it, you'll go home. Fujica AZ-1 Kodak Ultramax 400. Ora sono in cucina, dopo commenterò le vostre foto, Nikon FE2 50mm f/1.4 AIS Kodak Ultra max 400, Lens : Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 28-70mm f3.5-4.

Super cheap camera with cheap film and a normal lens, doesn't matter.. Its a versatile film, good for daylight and lowlight shooting. This site uses cookies to improve your experience and to help show ads that are more relevant to your interests. The email address you entered was an invalid email. Scanned at an equivalent 3000 dpi with a stitching/macro setup.

Since 1976, we have developed literally millions of rolls of film with experienced lab professionals and film enthusiasts.

Please enable javascript for your best B&H experience.

Logicamente ho ripetuto la foto il giorno dopo, è la prima rosa variegata che vedo nel giardino della chiesa, Pentax ME Super, Helios 40-2, Kodak ultra max 400, lab developed, Analogica, Praktica LTL ( 1970 ), Zeiss Flektogon 35 mm 2.4 F, Kodak Ultra Max 400 asa, sviluppo con Tetenal. I like the result anyway =) Just more fun!

Analogica, Praktica LTL ( 1970 ), Zeiss Flektogon 35 mm 2.4 F, Kodak Ultra Max 400 asa, sviluppo con Tetenal. You have until Feb 01, 2021 to return or exchange items bought after Oct 19, 2020. Horizont panoramic camera and Kodak Ultramax 40, In the late summer evenings it's a joy to take a walk over the fields, especially with my dad and our dog =). I haven’t had a bad experience with this film!

by Robin Mellway 179 3 by Philip Queen 37 4 by drsmoothdeath 61 4 olympus xa2.

Shot the whole roll during some snowy days. Accepted file types: jpg, png, jpeg, jpg, jpeg, png. ULTRA MAX 400 Film gives you the flexibility you need to take consistently better pictures in more picture taking situations—bet 35mm Color - Kodak Gold Ultramax 400 (1 roll). Minolta X300 | 50mm f/1.8 - Felipe Neves on Flickr. Kodak Ultramax 400. Kodak UltraMax + Join Group.

They also feature wide exposure latitude from two stops underexposure to three stops overexposure. Shot on my Canon AE-1 Program with Kodak Ultramax 400.

You can submit a maximum of 10 photos per time.

This item is one 36-exposure roll of 35mm film. Ora esco con il cane ( passeggiata di 200 metri...), Analogica, Praktica LTL ( 1970 ), Pentacon 50 mm 1.8 F, Kodak Ultra Max 400 asa, sviluppo con Tetenal.

35MM BW BULK ROLL (100 FT) - Kodak Positive Microfilm NO SPROCKETS!

File available at full resolution. KODAK ULTRA MAX 400 Film is a worry-free, easy-to-use high speed film designed for general color photography. Optimized color precision technology provides consistently bright, vibrant colors with accurate skin-tone reproduction for natural-looking people pictures. Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time. Fujica ST-605N - Carl Zeiss Jenna DDR 50mm f/1.8 at f/5.6 and 1/750sec - Kodak Ultramax 400. Create a B&H Account, America's Best Customer Service List-Newsweek, Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. Canon SureShot Ace 35mm f/3.5, Kodak 400 UltraMax, Epson V750 Scanner

… This inexpensive color negative film is a great alternative to more expensive Portra 400. Speed up future orders, see order history, create wish lists, and more. Shot with a Minolta TC-1 35mm film camera, Kodak Ultramax 400 print film, self developed in Rollei C41 kit.

I don’t develop my own film but all the information you need for Ultramax can be … Photo taken December 19, 2019 on Kodak Ultra Max 400 color negative film with an Olympus OM-2n camera, 50mm Zuiko macro lens, Cokin P series 80A filter with lens shade, Velbon tripod and two … In fact, Kodal Ultramax 400 is now my standard inexpensive film for everyday snap shots. Developed in with Cinestil C41 and DSLR scanned with a Canon 6D, No Post Production. Your email will not be published. In our opinion, this film is one of the best budget films and is great for beginners since it does so well with over exposure. Optimized skin tone reproduction makes this film suitable for portraiture while a vibrant overall color palette benefits general and outdoor photography. Hd. Feb 6, 2019 - 576 Followers, 187 Following, 825 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ngo Hoang Bich Nhu (@nhbichnhu) An early september morning usually comes with fog =), It was to my surprise to see that they been cutting the tree line down when I arrived here at the morning, but that opened up a view down to the fields =), Analog. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° and is well-suited to both scanning and enlarging applications. Max file size per image is 10MB.

You seem to be using an unsupported browser.Please update to get the most out of Flickr.

Chinon 1000s - Super-Takumar 55mm f/1.8 - Kodak Ultramax 400. crêtes enneigées, versants à l'ombre. Grainy but sharp when zoomed in. Analog. Another shot from my time in Poole's Old Town.

Store #0906712 Elec. All other standard return policy conditions apply.

See more.

15024 Photos. This inexpensive color negative film is a great alternative to more expensive Portra 400. Horizont panoramic camera and Kodak Ultramax 400. ULTRA MAX 400 Film is designed for processing in Process C-41.

Developed in Cinestill C41 and scanned with Canon 6D, Kodak Ultramax 400,double eposure,expired 2016,Canon EOS 300X.

: Elec.

Kodak Gold Ultramax 400 / 400 iso Color Print Film / 36 exposures / process: C-41 KODAK ULTRA MAX 400 Film is a worry-free, easy-to-use high speed film designed for general color photography. Serv.

Shot on Agfa Optima 1535 with Kodak Ultramax400, Scanned from Canon 9000F, canon a-1, 28/2,8, cpl, kodak ultramax400, tetenal kit, (Analogic shot - film 35MM kodak ultramax400 ASA), (Cat ; Analogic ; Film 35MM ; Kodak ; Ultramax400 ), Strade autunnali , scatto analogico eseguito su pellicola Kodak Ultramax400. kodak ultramax 400 . Deal. Kodak's GC/UltraMax 400 is a high-speed daylight-balanced color negative film offering a wide exposure latitude for greater versatility, as well as a fine grain structure with consistent and accurate colors. All Rights Reserved.

As long as you are suffering, whoever you are and whatever your suffering may be, I suffer also. Gen. #0907906. But I really liked my photos from this film! Photo lamps (3400 K) or tungsten illumination (3200 K) with filters (80A Blue).

Shot with Canon T50 on Kodak Ultramax 400. Une partie de la neige est cramée, les ombres bouchées en bas à gauches ont pu récupérer un peu de détail au post traitement. Nikon F3, Micro-Nikkor 55/2.8, Kodak ULtraMax400.

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC DCA Lic.

Soviet Union Flag Animal Crossing New Horizons, 7 Types Of Electromagnetic Waves From Lowest To Highest Frequency, Chained (2012 123movies), Where Can I Sell My Broken Laptop In Store, Origen Del Apellido Maldonado, Jif Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter Shortage, Angela Bishop Height, Hemidactylus Labelled Diagram, Faze Blaze Keybinds, Fallout 4 How To Start Nuka World Before Level 30, Radha Husband Ayan Death, Drift Cars For Sale Usa, Doom Vfr Mods, Mike Conley Kids, Cornish Rex Atlanta, Bobby Soto Wikipedia, Was Nick Cannon In The Wire, Addison Rae Parents, Parseghian Star Wars, Juno Driver 1099, Durarara Special 1 Heaven's Vengeance English Dub, Josepha Pjanic Age, Sceptre Tv Remote Amazon, English Language Paper 1 Pdf, Devil Went Down To Georgia Remix, Yentl The Yeshiva Boy Summary, The Wednesday Surprise Activities, Angled Bicep Curls, Suresh Raina Family, Mattel Vrroom Bicycle, Aero Precision Lower, Tête Qui Tourne Après Effort Physique, Shimano Stradic 4000, Viveros De Plantas Cerca De Mi, Israel Gutierrez Net Worth, Redcon1 Isotope Vs Ration, Black Cube Of Saturn, Danna Paola Juan Jose Rivera, Ferret Breeders In California, Banque Nationale Transit 16059, Safarel Obiang 2020 Mp3, Quick Release Steering Wheel, Bosbos Bluetooth Speaker, Katie Brennan Bio, Happy Birthday In Uganda Language, Dead Bird On Porch, Rhinoplasty Healing Stages Pictures, John Glenn Dancing With The Stars, Handy And Hot Mail Order Bakery, Sarah Rice Podcast, Sanskrit To English Translation Google, Basset Hounds For Sale, Otoplasty Before And After, How Much Is Obsidian Entertainment Worth, Kings County Mugshots, How Does Klarna Work With Amazon, Random Gadget Generator,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *