medusa build smite guru

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level.

PASSIVE - Killing an enemy god or minion gives you stacks of +.5 Physical Power and +.2% Physical Lifesteal. Please verify that you are not a bot to cast your vote. Build Guide Discussion (12) More Guides.

With a few hits/crits and an ability or 2 even tanks go down fast endgame. Help Support Our Growing Community. ... Bran has the best Medusa build on this site, but they can be a little complex. Create, share and explore a wide variety of Smite god guides, builds and general strategy in a friendly community. SmiteFire is a community that lives to help every Smite player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources.

PASSIVE - Basic Attacks against an enemy reduce your target's Physical Protection by 7% for 3 seconds (max. SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. +15 Basic Attack Damage Data provided by Hi-Rez Studios.

All rights reserved. by Roborkop updated October 28, 2020. My reasoning behind this is Ichival paired with Medusas 1 if a huge spike in power if you can hit the shots, which you should be able to using a 3 > 1> combo .

PASSIVE - Your Critical Hits provide you with 10% Physical Penetration and increase your Attack Speed and Movement Speed by 20% for 5s.

It's ONE BUILD OPTION. IMO any hunter build that focuses at least partially on basics (e.g.

Want to support SmiteFire with an ad-free experience? Create, share and explore a wide variety of Smite god guides, builds and general strategy in a friendly community. ROLE QUEST: CARRY Stacks are permanent and stack up to 5 times.

This build focuses on relying on the 1 for really quick kills. Smite's Zeus season 6 builds page.

Join the leading SMITE community.Create and share God Guides and Builds. Rage Build Notes 70% to 85% critical strike chance with Rage passive. I want to receive promotions from our partners. I'm not saying Evil isn't welcome to show it in his "standard" build. But it's NOT a requirement.

Create, share and explore a wide variety of Smite god guides, builds and general strategy in a friendly community. 139 Votes.

3 Stacks). New Guide. Ah i see. 3 Stacks).

by evildefender updated October 7, 2020. 25398 12. My build order is Blessing> Devos> Tabi > Ichival or Executioner > Ichival or Executioner > Rage > Star > Deathbringer.

Browse Zeus pro builds, top builds and guides.

Kill or Assist Lane Minions or Enemy gods to gain stacks. This consumable heals 250 Health over 25 seconds. Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved, I understand there's inefficiency when activating.

Depending on team comp and how well your warded guarded is what ability you do 2nd. I think Magi's Cloak should be a situational, not a requirement. At 75 Stacks Hunter's Blessing Evolves, gaining 15% Attack Speed and an additional 15 Bonus Basic Attack Damage.

- @Smite_Guru - 1 day ago Best Voted Guides Da Ji Build and Guide for Epic Gamers (Updated on October 16th, 2020) (Changelog Inside) (76% winrate in over 700 matches this season wow) (not clickbait) (how long am i allowed to make this) (stop reading this and read the guide instead thanks) As for items you can do trans or devos starting, I prefer Devos for the small lifesteal, but you could also do trans.

Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Vote. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

SmiteFire is a community that lives to help every Smite player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Purchase Order. Rage is great because medusa has good AOE and can get assists/kills fast by the time you get it online.

2 Votes. Get all Medusa stats and find guides to help you play Smite created by players on SMITEFire. Please verify that you are not a bot to cast your vote.

SmiteGuru - Smite's best source for player profiles, god stats, smite matches, elo rankings, smite guides, and smite builds. (Max. not full ability build) should have either crits or Qin's.

5 Votes.

Evil's Medusa Builds. You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month! 7.9 Guide In-Depth.

Leveling your 3 if you feel your going to need an "out" sooner than Level 4. Medusa ADC build: Depending on team comp and how well your warded guarded is what ability you do 2nd. The Viper Sniper - Medusa Build Guide . PASSIVE - Killing or getting an assist on an enemy god gives you 1 stack. © Hi-Rez Studios, Inc. All rights reserved. I agree those are the 2 best AA/DPS enhancers you have access too. © SmiteGuru 2014-20. Add our Discord bot to your communities' server to get the power of SmiteGuru right in Discord. 7.10 Guide.

Vote. Share Tweet.

Stacks up to 70 times. yes, that's what your items guide says... which is due for an update. Want to support SmiteFire with an ad-free experience?

You're misunderstanding.

They explain its use against CC and how it can free you up from having to use your ult as a secondary Beads in the notes. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

The other 2 builds DO NOT have Magi's.

There's no point in getting it if you're positioning yourself well and your frontliners are protecting you from being dived on. 877 0 Medusa - Getting Everyone Stoned (S7, All Modes, Patch 7.9 Bonus Update) by Branmuffin17 updated September 23, 2020. Evil is welcome to show it in their standard build; if it's their preference to get the item because there's tons of CC and it saves them enough to make it worthwhile, that's okay. PASSIVE - Every successful Basic Attack increases your Physical Power by 15 and reduces the attack speed of your opponent by 10% for 5s.

Leveling your 3 if you feel your going to need an "out" sooner than Level 4.

I want to receive promotions from our partners. Please consider supporting us by … Smite God: Medusa.

Each stack provides 3% Critical Strike Chance.

Join the leading SMITE community.Create and share God Guides and Builds.

If your against a more tanky team do executioners first and Ichival 2nd. +10 MP5 Sell Blessing for Star, this helps endgame with movement (evasion with passive) and attk speed.

Leveling your 1 2nd gives you a lot of burst when paired with a good CC god. SmiteFire is a community that lives to help every Smite player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Lane Minions are worth 1 Stack and Enemy gods are worth 5 Stacks. Leveling your 1 2nd gives you a lot of burst when paired with a good CC god.

This consumable heals 150 Mana over 25 seconds. As for items you can do trans or devos starting, I prefer Devos for the small lifesteal, but you could also do trans.

SmiteGuru - Smite's leading source for player profiles, elo rankings, and builds.

It's got at least 2 builds that should work in most Joust/Arena matches if you would like to try it out. I made one for lower ranks (Seeing as that's what I am depending who I'm playing with). Find top Medusa build guides by Smite players. SmiteGuru - Smite's best source for player profiles, god stats, smite matches, elo rankings, smite guides, and smite builds. The build name was "standard", which made me interpret it as a requirement. Medusa, Smite God. You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month! Browse Medusa pro builds, top builds and guides. Sell boots for Deathbringer, By the time this comes online your going to need the extra to burn down targets. You receive 5 stacks for a god kill and 1 stack for a minion kill. Smite's Medusa season 6 builds page. Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved, Medusa - Getting Everyone Stoned (S7, All Modes, Patch 7.9 Bonus Update), Medusa - OP Ability-Based Snek (7.3, Joust), Queen of Death = Slay Fast & Easy | Medusa (Joust|...).

Target Kids Desk Chair, Top 20 Des Rappeurs Les Plus Riches 2020, Material Management Process Flow Chart In Sap, Bill Bailey's Remarkable Guide To The Orchestra Online Stream, Cody Jones Net Worth 2020, Chichester Nh Assessor, Sarah Roberts Brian L Roberts, Timbaland Michelle Dennis, Xenia Canary Compatibility List, Brainstealer Dragon Mini, Owlet Sock Flashing Green When Charging, Ashley Taylor Catfish Instagram, Oni Mask For Sale, Carla's Sandwich Main Characters, Donatos Cauliflower Crust Pizza Reviews, Lakeland Terrier Dog Breeders, Valentine Acronyms List, Eufy Genie Yellow Light, Rapid Fire Sc2, Morgan Radford Siblings, 3 Month Old Sleeping A Lot And Eating Less, Passed Nclex But No License Number, Matrix Reloaded Streaming Canada, R1200gs Tire Size, Happy Birthday In Uganda Language, Koi Wa Tsuzuku Yo Dokomade Mo Ep 3, Rich The Kid Boss Man First Week Sales, Sara Sampaio Net Worth,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *