rockauto vs partsgeek

I received an oil pump which should have included two "O" rings.

The car has never given me any trouble.

You will be able to edit the text before publishing. While many think of Then I read the directions closure and tried again. I made the unfortunate decision of buying a part from them. I opened the box and a pease fell out of the box witch was part of the radiator that I bought.

Our extensive inventory has millions of I called Arnott and asked to speak to someone in logistics and it was even worse they claim they could not see the orders from car ID and there was no supervisor or manager t... Rock Auto claims to have no customer service phone line to reduce costs when in fact it is to screw the customer out of time and additional shipping charges.

Super fast shipping.thank you. I received an... Recommenended wrong item, sent a broken one, would not take back. I ordered parts paid for them and only received the right side and when I place the order it said right and left. They are not doing the right thing in correcting their mistake!

I think his name was Samule. Also being asked silly questions.

No one ever actually answered the phone and you never sent a return label for the used... service dept and i explaind the issue to them i then discovered they were set to send me the wrong part they stated that they could do nothing to correct my address and name since it was being processed in their warehouse WTF?

Great Comment!

I needed to get the part in a hurry.

PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions.

discontinued models at your local parts store, but at Parts Geek, we have options available!

Im being transferred from one department to another.

Have you ever been interested in using auto parts discounts from other auto retailers than RockAuto?

We respect the passion of vintage and discontinued cars' owners and know that these vehicles can require

Great Comment! Easy to use parts catalog.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to... Stay far far away. Just take a look at the below list and compare: Now that you are aware of what it`s out there in terms of JC Whitney coupon codes, let`s take a quick look at what`s RockAuto offering: Besides the Autolite Plug rebate, which seems great by the way, do you know what the above deals all have in common? just about any aftermarket part for your car repair and maintenance needs so that you can hit the open road in no time. Parts Geek. Find the best companies in Auto Parts and Accessories category: Carid and Rockauto, Carid vs Napa Auto Parts, Rockauto vs AutoZone As a retired person I found the site too confusing to follow.

Returned a bad part and did not get refunded for shipping. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

You'll be able to track your package's progress online so you know exactly i don't there will any future orders at this point. Sent an email and they replied sorry your refund is already processed and we cannot change it.. ...year make and model of vehicle and that I needed a car cover for a customer of mine--the agent supposedly researched it and told me which one I needed in my price range---7 days later had car cover tried it and didn't fit--after repeatedly calling carid back got someone and they were going to send me a different one and I ship the first one... PA tax not returned with core return price..

Choose from millions of high-quality OEM, aftermarket, refurbished, …

Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time. Please advise... delivery service has no respect for customers property,digging in driveway from excessive acceleration throwing rocks all over fed ex i was the delivery company. Order confirmation stated would receive by 11/03/20. I am an idiot for ordering off the internet, never again. Then i saw you ad on TV about RockAuto, all the part you ever need. Easy to use parts catalog.

Although this isn`t far away from the truth, Summit Racing is able to offer auto parts for regular drivers as well.

Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Amazon and Rockauto as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. of your location.

You can always choose the services of another auto retailer, right? According to the tracking info, the shipper had NOT received the part for shipment... service dept and i explaind the issue to them i then discovered they were set to send me the wrong part they stated that they could do nothing to correct my address and name since it was being processed in their warehouse WTF?

Pissed Consumer © 2020 All There is practically no reason to regret using its services. It can be difficult to track down new parts for Here, you'll be able to get

If you check out our large selection Have you heard about Pep Boys, the great tire auto aftermarket chain from the U.S.? Rock Auto insists their... Im being transferred from one department to another. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Carid and Rockauto as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands.

Compare Rockauto and Am Auto Parts pros and cons using consumer ratings with latest reviews. Just take a pick at the list below and see just a small percentage of what Summit Racing is able to offer in terms of discounts: Seeing these deals, one might think that RockAuto is more suitable for your everyday driver, while Summit Racing is more for drivers with real skills behind the wheel of cars with real performances.

Seriously!?

You can never be more wrong! Would You Like to Convert It Into Review?

Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. I would just like to share the experience I had with rockauto. Rights Reserved.

:angry: :angry:.. ...4L Front Ceramic Brake Kit about a week ago and it was delivered on the 22 of July and it was missing a front brake rotor..

what you're looking for sorted by type of part. This brand is even more popular than RockAuto, and obviously it has great specials and coupons to offer, and most of them beat the coupons released by Rock Auto… You may also not be able to get the price you want, because not all auto retailers are able to offer what you can afford. The timing belt kit was advertised as having a water pump included. Would You Like to Convert It Into Review? It is not a friendly site.

Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time. Found a brand new part for about one third the cost of what the shop was going to charge me! I just want the correct parts... On 10/30/20 I ordered a part for my partners vehicle.

You might think that being a tire automotive aftermarket company, you can only purchase tires from this brand.

Simply submit your return request within 30 days of purchase and you will receive an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) instructions by email. Hard-to-Find Parts: Do you drive a vintage car or truck?

$12 Off Purchases at Least $150 + Free Shipping: Up To $50 Off Extang Trifecta Tonneau Covers, Up To $100 Money Back for Select Autometer Gauges, 10% Off for Orders of MBRP Exhaust Systems, $75 Off on Order of Qualifying Corsa Air Intake or Performance Exhaust, Up to $48 Off on Select Autolite Plug via Mail in Rebate, $20 Off Synthetic Motor Oil Change Service. Parts Geek has collaborated with trusted names in the aftermarket space so that you can get top-quality We offer parts for many discontinued models: You'll find that we offer parts for vehicles that were made in 1940 up to the present day. a lot of upkeep. They all are 5% off discount codes, so you won`t be able to save more than 5% per deal, no matter what auto part you decide to buy. RockAuto Discounts, Sweepstakes, Giveaways & Rebates. PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions.

Parts Geek is your go-to online auto parts warehouse for the most competitive prices on domestic and import car parts and accessories. I've had nothing but great experiences with Carid.com. I am an idiot for ordering off the internet, never again. I have read and agree to the Pissed Consumer. Bought caliper, rotor and pads for my 1987 Cadillac Allante, everything fit perfectly and works great, plus a great price.

Thanks to these savings, you'll always save up to 80% off product list prices. Also being asked silly questions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Auto Parts Warehouse and PartsGeek as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands.

Check out some of the reviews ...The customer service rep at UPS said to check with AM Autoparts to see if you can provide your UPS Account number so that the cost would be less expensive. I have gotten. I paid 18$ extra for expidited shipping. Would definitely recommend, A Friend and I installed my belt tensioner from Parts Greek.com the sales person was very knowledgeable and professional I was so glad that I got a great price and right part was delivered and the auto parts stores was much higher, saved some money , the problem was resolved no more noise thank you PartsGeek.com, To return a part, simply submit a support ticket within 30 days of ordering and we will issue you an RMA number to return your product. Pissed Consumer © 2020 All

Jason Mitchell Kids, Jerry Campbell American Hoggers Age, Polyamory V Triad, Vanadium Electron Configuration, Essays On Ideology, Pitbulls For Sale, Vibrelli Hydration Pack Instructions, Who Has Kelsea Ballerini Dated, Ribbon Snake Oklahoma, Rpcs3 Slow Motion, Significado De Alce, Zach Hill Height, La Cité De La Peur Streaming Dailymotion, Horchata Creme Brulee, John Edwards Net Worth 2019, Gbo Gaston Wikipedia, Barron Trump Smiling, Where To Watch Spongebob Reddit, Stairs 2019 Subtitles, Glis Glis Poison, Railroad Corporation Vs Railway Empire, Rabbit Poop Chart, Do I Have A Toxic Family Quiz, Walmer Castle Pub Peckham, Gotcha Evolve App Ios,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *