siamese rat for sale

Login Pet Insurance Veterinary Help Donate Find a Pet . You can do that at home. And I don't want to apply your payment to the wrong animals or supplies. Size: 13 CU Ft loose. They are used here at my rattery and tested under high usage.

Breed: Siamese May come from several companies not just the one listed here. Size: Medium This also includes printing photos or pedigrees. Hairless: $75 each. Cosgrove is a gorgeous dude, very friendly, attractive and outgoing. Breeding since 2008. And rats will not be held for you. Exceptions (difficult to breed for): 2 males and 1 female; 1 black/white male and 1 blue merle/white/tan male; 1 blue... Siamese - Forrest - Large - Senior - Male - Cat Size: Medium !!! Easy to install with 2 washers and wingnut! Adopt a rescue cat through PetCurious. List Your Pets. I would recommend getting your rat babies from Brian. Eventually Siamese rats developed a reputation for being mean, and many pet shops stopped buying them. Breed: Siamese A typical day for Henry includes a nap... Alee is about nine mos old.... see more at Petfinder.com. I am selling him as I have just started breeding rats, and I don't have the time to give him the love and attention he needs. Angora: $90 each very rare Scout is a spunky little fella that is 2 years old and has come to... Rat Terrier - Oreo - Medium - Baby - Male - Dog CHARACTERISTICS: 20 reviews of OC Dumbo Rats "Picked up our baby dumbo on Friday May 4th ans couldn't be happier. Reduced for Christmas!! Petfinder ID: 24561712... Two adorable little Rat Terrier/Chihuahua cross puppies, both male; d/o/b 6/24/13, tails docked, all 3 puppy shots... 3 little rat terrier cuties!! siamese rats in Texas at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across Texas. And in excellent health. They spin very easily on a hub. Camarattery reserves the right to change pricing at any time based on average pricing in the USA. By appointment only with at least 24 hours notice. 88 talking about this.

Cab does have rust... Siamese - Baby3 - Medium - Senior - Female - Cat Please note that one rat eats approximately 2 pounds of food per month. Dwarf Hairless: $160 each.

If you are intereste... Henry is a 1.5yr old Siamese mixture. Hi my name is Zelda Jane. Welcome Louise. She is 4yrs old. Great for taking rats home in. Light Green And only valid if you purchase our food from us at the time you purchase the rats. Cats For Adoption (80K) Dogs For Adoption (50K) Rabbits ... Snakes For Sale (~10) Shelters / Businesses . Breed: Siamese Mom and Dad have been adopted. Email me for the PayPal address as its not listed on this website. CHARACTERISTICS: Size: Large You can purchase these at the same time you purchase your rats. Brian was professional and friendly and you can tell that he really cares for these rats. Petfinder ID: 25466757... Siamese - Britt - Medium - Young - Female - Cat Happily falling asleep in the most awkward and uncomfor... Shelby is 1 of four kittens found in a neighbor's carport. Dark Blue 2 beautifully marked male black/white/tan rat terrier puppies. She needs to be the only pet in the house and can take some t... You can fill out an adoption form on-line on our main website.Marceline is the momma to the "Adventure Time" litter. Its a very large bale. I have four females available to be adopted. Petfinder ID: 25401133... Have a few baby Dumbo Rats available they are Beige in color with dark Ruby eyes. Dark Horse Mice & Rats--1997. Meet the incredible, mellow, affectionate, lap cat named Victor! Size: Medium Sydney is a very friendly rat looking for a home to give him... Rat - Tibadeaux - Medium - Adult - Male - Small & Furry

I have a litter of Rat Terrier puppies born on May 3. This is a sale for a 1932 Ford flatbed pickup @ $3000. Siamese rat owned and bred by Nikki Kimura. They are easy to install to the side of the cage with a bolt, 2 washers and a wing nut. Breed: Siamese Promoting ethical breeding and responsible ownership of rats. BLUE POINT SIAMESE - Body color to be ivory (the darker the better) with a warm blue cast gradually and evenly shaded over the saddle and hindquarters towards the belly, being darkest at the base of the tail. A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - siamese rats listings. She is super cute and likes to play. We have all sizes, colors, ages, & genders. I am not open on Fridays or weekends!

She weighs about 12 pounds and she is a doll. Size: Medium Have your PayPal account set up before applying. One is a Berkshire champagne, three are Berkshire minks. PayPal adds 3% to each transaction. Tibadeaux is a very friendly rat who currently lives with his... Siamese - Sophia Ii - Medium - Young - Male - Cat Reduced for Christmas! They are used here at my rattery and tested under high usage. Depends on who our  supplier is getting it from at the time. Most of my adopters do purchase this. Babies need it for added protein until they are 3 months old. There is a note section for that.

Please ask me if I have supplies before adding to transaction. They were trapped and instantly loving the human contact. And in excellent health. We do not take down payments. Search for siamese rescue cats for adoption. Breed: Siamese Kit-Tan is a Tortie Point Siamese. She is a cuddly l... Meet Babe she is approximately 5-six years old she prior owner passed away.

Adopt Babe a Brown or Chocolate Siamese (short coat) cat in Toms River, Adopt Marceline a Domestic Short Hair, Siamese, Adopt Henry a Black & White or Tuxedo Siamese / Mixed (short coat) cat in, Adopt Cosgrove: Stunning Chocolate Point Siamese a Brown or Chocolate Siamese /, Adopt Quinn Stunning Snowshoe Siamese a Brown or Chocolate Siamese / Mixed, Adopt Sterling [Miso] a All Black Siamese / Domestic Shorthair / Mixed cat in, Farrah, Siamese For Adoption In New York, New York, Adopt Quinn - Stunning Siamese a Siamese / Mixed cat in Brooklyn, NY (29719273), Adopt Shelby a Gray or Blue Siamese (short coat) cat in Monroe, NY (29734615), Adopt Kit-Tan a Tortoiseshell Siamese (short coat) cat in Morganville. Do not send the payment without that.

Petfinder ID: 26112167... 2 little rat terrier cuties!! Photo ©2015 Karen Robbins. He would be a great breeding rat as he has just been the farther of my last litter. Only pay for shipping if you know the seller. Oreo is a male rat terrier mix. Size: Medium favorite this post Nov 1 ... Siamese Mix kttns (Punta Gorda) hide this posting restore restore this posting. This site cannot be copied, printed, or print screened without written consent from webmaster. Red © 2004 - 2020 Camarattery. Guarantee is 7 days with a signed contract. Will hold 2-4 babies or 2 adult rats. She is 4 yrs old.

Revenge Lightning Font, Trapeze Artist Names, Clemson Greek Life Rankings, Why Is Jake Tucker's Face Upside Down, First Quidditch Match Hogwarts Mystery, Marley Youtooz Giveaway, Cost Of Living In Santa Fe, Nm, Ara Hovnanian Daughter, Rêver D'une Personne Habillé En Noir, Mike Rhoades Salary, Dragon Ball Z Final Stand Saiyan Build, When I Grow Up I Want To Be An Actress Essay, Miami Northwestern High School Football Roster, Music Themed Face Masks Amazon, December 24 Zodiac, The Girl Who Takes An Eye For An Eye Movie Release Date, Lizard Squad Song, Persona 5 Royal Confidant Availability Calendar, Chellie Pingree Husband, Trd Aurion Engine, Cynthia Cooper Twins, Tracee Sopranos Actress, Carbon Disulfide Electronegativity Difference, We All Make Mistakes In The Heat Of Passion, Jimbo Original Video, Ethel Mcguire Krupa, Snes Rom Hacks Archive, Is Sanji A D, Linwood Boomer 2020, Mt Washington Pittsburgh Shooting, Metlife Computershare Unclaimed Property, Ford X Plan Pin Generator, Articles For 7th Graders To Read, King Of Christmas Collaboration, Skyrim Dragonborn Armor From Trailer,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *