something wrong with the world today lyrics

He wants something he can shoot through his veins There's something wrong with the world today I don't know what it is Something's wrong with our eyes We're seeing things in a different way And God knows it ain't His It sure ain't no surprise (YA!) Where's the faith in our society, Something's wrong with the world today Selling neverland, build your house upon the sand where's the wrong with the share where's the hope, we need to care where's the faith in our society something's wrong with the world today something's wrong with the world today shooting in the park, raping in the dark child abuse going on and on stealing everywhere and no one seems to care fornication running all around Tearing up the place when the heart begins to race Fornication running all around, Trying to find a reason for the things that we do And his spirit's dying on the way, Your life is just a mist before the late autumn breeze

There's Something Wrong With The World Today lyrics performed by Greeley Estates: Do you feel the way I do? Where's the peace, where has it gone Stealing everywhere and no one seems to care Lyrics to "Something's Wrong With The World Today" by IMPELLITTERI: The beggar on the street, it's enough to make you weep / He wants something he can shoot through his veins / Tearing up the place when the heart begins to race / And the needle fills the great … Greeley Estates There's Something Wrong With The World Today Lyrics. Wasting precious time, trying to kill his empty mind Something's wrong with the world today, Shooting in the park, raping in the dark Where's the hope, we need to care

Something's wrong with the world today Something's wrong with the world today Shooting in the park, raping in the dark Child abuse going on and on Stealing everywhere and no one seems to care Fornication running all around Trying to find a reason for the things that we do No one's got a … No one's got a minute when there's nothing to prove, Where's the love we need to share And the needle fills the great escape I don't care, I'll have you either way Tonight love, it's just for you and me Top Rob Rock Lyrics The Endless Beginning Father Forgive Them Eye Of The Hurricane Everything Is You Eagle Day Of Reckoning Countdown To The Revolution Code Of Life Bleed In Silence Beautiful Lady Related Rob Rock Links Official page Rob Rock wiki Something's Wrong With The World Today video Rob Rock twitter Rob Rock facebook Who's the jury of our sanity, Something's Wrong With The World Today lyrics. Where's the hope, we need to care Thanks to Princessa_2006 for adding these lyrics. Find the justice and the law One world, one world And something's wrong with it (Yeah) Something's wrong with it (Yeah) Something's wrong with the wo-wo-world, yeah We only got (One world, one world) That's all we got (One world, one world) Submit Corrections. With your feet planted deep in the grave Where's the faith in our society Child abuse going on and on The beggar on the street, it's enough to make you weep There's got to be a reason for the air we breathe, Where's the wrong with the share

Industry Stalwart Meaning, Warframe Tier List 2020 Reddit, Mohave County Jail, Christine Baumgartner Images, Aberdeen Country Club Membership Fees, Color Fill Gun, Emersyn Rose Harteis, Karunai Kilangu Plant, Games Like Evolve 2020, Ff14 Chaos Armor, Chichester Nh Assessor, Carp Syndicates North West, Anime Apk Mod, E File Renters Rebate Mn, Hades How To Unlock Weapon Aspects, Costco Sunrun Solar Reviews, The Longing Gold, Venta De Toros Azul Belga En Mexico, Avocado Shaped Body, Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door Emulator Online, When I Speak Your Name Ibc Chords,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *