spit these bars

Spit These Bars (A Cappella) 3:25: Credits Featuring – Swizz Beatz (tracks: A1, A2, B2, B3) Producer – Shok* (tracks: A1 to B2) Notes Produced for Ruff Ryders Productions, Inc. Other Versions (4 of 4) View All. Drag-On ‎– Spit These Bars Label: Ruff Ryders ‎– 0694971862 Format: CD, Maxi-Single Country: US Released: 16 Nov 1999 Genre: Hip Hop. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2000.

nyc (whereva, brooklyn, queenz, uptown, harlem..., manhattan..whereva) wit "spit these Bars", a phat track. His album has to be eagerly awaited by hip-hop enthusiasts. Tracklist . Please choose a different delivery location. As far as his 1st LP goes there are only like 5 tracks worth playin and this is one of them. other songz on da single r okay (down botton remix not as good as the original--Yung wun needz 2 step) but bye it … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

If a rapper suggests spitting bars he will most like try to prove his/her superior ability to rhyme and with clever and witty use of language. A-yo I spit these bars to make ya head shake Fuck bitches 'til the bed break Let's see how much lead you can take Never let a nigga pay for what I give away We can all share Clip to my waist it's all spare So run dammit, run When I bust my gun I miss none Put y'all in critical condition I'm the talk of the town when it comes to fuckin' bitches Ya I really like this single from Drag-on.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The beat is hot and Drag-On proves he can lyricially rhyme as well deliver his lyrics impressively. Drag-On ‎– Spit These Bars Genre: Hip Hop.

On this Swizz Beatz Track, Ruff Ryders young gun Drag-On definetly does "Spit These Bars". In reference to rapping in the studio or freestyle rhyming "bars" indicates the words used in the number of lines in a 4 count beat. Tracklist Hide Credits. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Style: Thug Rap, Gangsta. nyc (whereva, brooklyn, queenz, uptown, harlem..., manhattan..whereva) wit "spit these Bars", a phat track. "Spit these Bars" iz a good preview of whatz 2 come, Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2000, Drag-On represent NY 4 all of us dat come fr. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Style: Thug Rap, Gangsta. Year: 1999. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Drag-On represent NY 4 all of us dat come fr. other songz on da single r okay (down botton remix not as good as the original--Yung wun needz 2 step) but bye it if u cant wait 4 opposite 2 H20 (march 14). Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2006. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. A-yo I spit these bars to make ya head shake f*ck bitches 'til the bed break Let's see how much lead you can take Never let a nigga pay for what I give away We can all share Clip to my waist it's all spare So run dammit, run When I bust my gun I miss none Put y'all in critical condition I'm the talk of the town when it comes to f*ckin' bitches The Majority of Rappers "spit" or say these rhymes in 16 counts of 4 beats. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location.

Igniter Safety Fuse Striking, Speech Therapy Essay Examples, Australian Mole Slang, Ho Scale European Steam Locomotives, Natalie Grant Family, Bellatrix Lestrange Patronus, Isaac Rochell Instagram, Old Men Riding Motorcycles, Why Is Danville, Il So Dangerous, Mimi Sarkisian Now, Mountain Men: Fully Loaded, Neil Smith Wife, Latina Stereotypes Essay, Honda Civic Top Speed, Molly B Dead, Franco Un American Meaning, Government Funded Programs For Troubled Youth Alberta, Old Tapout Shirts, Ffxiv Titania Voice Lines, Cuttino Mobley Instagram, Aida Cuevas Esposo, Laura Louie Zoe Giordano Harrelson, Black Crow Superstition Meaning, Top 10 Thaumiel Scps, Worley Parsons Jacobs Employees, Uno Dos Tres Meaning, Raj Thackeray Net Worth 2020, Portland Press Herald Crossword Puzzle Today, Fnaf Pizzeria Minecraft Map, How Many Books In The Wizenard Series, Carla's Sandwich Main Characters, Famous Wizards Family Feud, Why Did Matthew Knight Leave Good Witch, Ping G25 Hybrid 31 Degree, Allen Roundhead Gamefowl, Pictures Of Real Credit Cards, Hk Mark 23 Holster, Statis Pro Basketball Scoresheet, Balloon Drawing Engineering, Lake Tele Expedition, Hatfield Mccoy Trail Deaths, Water Oak Firewood Btu,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *