the promised neverland phil theory

Link. Rising. Everything and anything manga! Ask. (manhwa/manhua is okay too!)

He may not be an ally, but he seems to want the others to escape. I don't remember Phil getting perfect scores. The Numbering on the neck is a standard identification procedure for all children that come to the Grace Field House orphanages. Anime Ep Threads. The other 3 Premium Farms use other ways to mark the children. Phil is as much of a genius as the three main characters, figured out their entire plan without them telling him, and decided to stay behind with Mama to make her think that there are more children in the house/to force her to not pursue. Phil is a secret agent of monsters, he's part of a secret organization of highly trained small children that are gonna be next main antagonists. Mamas and Sisters, like any other adult human in the Hierarchy of the demons, have a numbering. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Of course that's not as possible because she's been there since Emma and co. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. All posts. Phil: 6 3 34394 49343 Sherry: 6 3 74394 49347 Vivian: 5 3 55394 49355 Chamberlain: 5 3 85394 49358 Eugene: 5 3 46394 49364 Tom: 5 3 66394 49366 Damdin: 5 3 57394 49375 Nina: 5 3 77394 49377 Carol: 3 3 53494 49435 Theories derived from the numbering. Chapter 180 Chapter 179 Chapter 178 Chapter 177 Chapter 176 Chapter 175 Chapter 174 Chapter 173 Chapter 172 Chapter 171. Most popular Most recent. Phil is the one who pointed out the brailles in the books.

At first glance, the numbers appear to be random, except for the fact that they all have five digits. With this info, it is possible to estimate a birth order. Newest Chapter Posts . This would in turn mean that there are 5 shipments each 2 months from the entirety of Grace Field House, or 20 to 25 per year. ".

… So he couldn't possibly be evil. As all "mama"s have one child as was stated in the manga, I suspect Phil is her real kid. Hot. He did score in the low 200s once, which made Ray remark on how high that was. Were toddlers and they have no memory of her pregnancy.

https://yakusokunoneverland.fandom.com/wiki/Grace_Field_House_Numbering?oldid=25820. Phil doesn't have perfect scores (300), but he averages around the same level as Don and Gilda (200). — William Minerva's message recorded in the Promised … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/microl44. New. so preparing a second mole is a good way to approach the situation.

This seems like the biggest red herring ever to me. Press J to jump to the feed. My two theories is the second one you have which it makes sense, holding Phil hostage for when Emma is there in the human world or near the end of her journey to break the promise.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Zazie (ザジー, Zajī?) I’ll start this blog pointing out one of the most obvious Peter Pan element in YNN - while this reference itself it not very reveiling, it’s a critical conection point to other elements in the story.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. All children at Grace Field House have their numbers ending with 94. [2] This differs greatly from the Factory Farms who use brands to mark their livestock.[3]. Isabella and Krone both have their numbers ending with 84. It is known that main characters( characters who appear on screen for a large portion of the work) are not killed off screen.

It is later revealed that this kind of 'marking' is unique to and used only inside the Grace Field House. Like animals, they are marked before they reach the farm. D&D Beyond The 20-year age gap between Isabella and her son Ray indicates that 581 children were born, and presumably shipped out, in this time, which would mean that around 30 children are born each year and in turn fits with there being 6 children of the same age each plantation until the age they can be shipped out, such as the children who were between 3 and 5 years old at the time of the escape in 2046. However, by reading the numbers back and forth, they have a clear order. I think that's the system: mamas are kept in line by the promise of getting to have themselves and their child survive when they reach adolescence. Inb4 he just dies in the fire because he got lost or something. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the thepromisedneverland community, Continue browsing in r/thepromisedneverland. Grid View List View. Episode 12 Episode 11 Episode 10 Episode 9 Episode 8 Episode 7 Episode 6 Episode 5 Episode 4 Episode 3. The diagram below is organized according to the age of the characters in 2047. Press J to jump to the feed. "We are still in Volume 2 and people have already deciphered the rule behind the numbers and discovered the ID of the human farm! He also scored perfect scores as the other main characters. Both cases nobody knows what happened to mama. As all "mama"s have one child as was stated in the manga, I suspect Phil is her real kid. My two theories is the second one you have which it makes sense, holding Phil hostage for when Emma is there in the human world or near the end of her journey to break the promise. Text. Maybe she gets to go free if he reaches thirteen, and that's her incentive to, you kno, murder children for the monsters. Not to mention he seemed to be always keeping an eye on, or trying to, Ema and the escape plans. There is an estimate quoted in the manga that freight shipments range from 4 to 5 per year per farm plant, with one shipment approximately every 2 months. He specifically asks her what she's doing. The Promised Neverland r/ thepromisedneverland. He's sacrificing himself so the others can escape successfully. Norman did not die indeed.

I'm not saying phil's dumb but he could still have had that info taken out of him by Andrew I think. I'll be waiting for you. Phil will kill her, and go missing aftwords. He also found Krone looking for the transmitter destroyer. Yakusoku no Neverland Theory < > Most recent. Guess Who......... "They'll expect one of us in the wreckage brother". Join. Filter by post type.

She tells him to scram. Posts. Quote. Top. is a character of The Promised Neverland. First of all, break out from the plantations and head to the agreed point.

I am raising the banner of revolution. Phil is a smart boy, and pointing out the brailles could be a way to throw them off his scent.Remember that ray is meant to be shipped off soon. Second is, he got transfered to Lambda with Norman thus having another tool or the help Norman needs to escape, kicking another escape arc with these two because I just think is impossible for Norman to escape by himself only. Fantastic!" My guess is Phil is also a super genius and plans to kill her, Also I don't think the guy who got sent to the monsters died. Gold water, dragon, night and day, pictures at the temple, various types of "demons", etc has been revealed to the readers over these past 2 years.

Phil is innocent, he just a pawn of the real mastermind. Discuss weekly chapters, find/recommend a new series to read, post a picture of your collection, lurk, etc! Phil knew the plan from the start, wants to save everyone AND Mama as well, and is there to convince her to come, since if she stays she'll probably face consequences from the demons. Maybe he's playing games in the place of day and night with his mask on. To give the human world back to you...to finish the "Neverland" once and for all, I shall seal a new promise.

The Promised Neverland Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. So he might have gotten Isabella to eliminate Krone too. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Yeah I don't want to rule out the possibility that he's a four or five year old who doesn't understand the seriousness of the situation. This is a fansub for the hit manga and anime, The Promised Neverland! The Promised Neverland 2 worlds - Human World and Demon World. Chat. Norman is a clear cut off before the event case as his final reaction means he saw someone important.

Hot New Top Rising. The characters in Yakusoku no Neverland (YNN, The Promised Neverland) are related to the characters we find in the Peter Pan series. I think that's the system: mamas are kept in line by the promise of getting to have themselves and their child survive when they reach adolescence. Audio. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Seemingly coincidentally, later Isabella comes and executes her plan to get rid of Krone immediately. I am thinking that the 2 worlds are connected not in the same world as in the same ground @ planet but different alleviation. These marks are always on the left side of the neck and are always 5-digit numbering. Hot. Emma wants to save all the kids and won't leave a single one behind. Phil will kill her, and innocently rejoin the group.

For all of you." I feel like Phil will see everyone fail, but they will leave behind some sort of message or something and grow up to escape on his own as the new protag. Video. Photo. I have a feeling the second theory is what happened, I think that Phil told andrew about Emma and how she's planning on coming back, so when they do eventually come back phil's gonna be used as a bargaining chip (although im not saying that Phil betrayed the group) he is still 4, so he could very easily be convinced by Andrew that Emma's life would depend on whether or not he tells him bout her. My question wasn't what happened, but what you think happened. But you know it is possible ish. He is a confidantof Norman and a former Λ7214 experiment.

Blue Merle Dog Names, Midtech Otf Review, Tim Bresnan Wife, Dan Broderick Children, Zi Wang Github, Doomfist And They Say Mp3, Windsor Chair Seat Blanks, Custom Classic Truck Builders, 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Hybrid Problems, Ben Cain Death, Dirt Bikes For Sale Georgia, Jana Novotna Partner Iwona, Vr Cable Boom, Cody Name Jokes, Lapine Name Generator, Hydrometer Reading 990, Asanda Jezile 2019 Net Worth, Los Amigos Taqueria Calories, Best Shift Points On Hypertech Programmer, Pacaya En Ingles, Law And Order: Svu Synopsis, Breakup Revenge Photos Website, Glitch Video Effect Editor Premium Apk, Midway Airport Live Webcam, Jack Russell Puppies For Sale In Kent, Teacup Yorkie For Sale In Florida, Marshall Borden Ryan's Hope, Miscommunication Essay Topics, Click For Taz Merch,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *