45 colt load data hodgdon

I have an article by Brian Pierce in a Handliader magazine that has Ruger Redhawk Only loads. Available in 1 lb., 4 lb.

Thank you for sharing Hodgdon Reloading data. Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute. Like a dummy I didn't print it, so except for a few that I reloaded and wrote out the data, I lost the rest. I have a lot of the Clays powder right now but have been finding the Unique hard to get lately so I was thinking about loading the 45 Colt with the Clays also. Sorry, thanks for your reply, but that's the newest reload data. Does anyone do this? Addeddate 2019-02-26 16:21:01 Identifier TheCompleteReloadingManualForThe45Colt Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t1rg38202 Ocr ABBYY FineReader 11.0 (Extended OCR) Dealer Locator; Partnerships. .45 Colt (Hodgdon CFE Pistol Data) reloading data with 6 loads. Try a search using: "Brian Pearce + 45 Colt". .45 Colt (Hodgdon Pistol Data) reloading data with 230 loads. Buyers and users assume all risk, responsibility and liability whatsoever for any and all injuries (including death), losses or damages to persons or property (including consequential damages), arising from the use of any product or data, whether or not occasioned by seller's negligence or based on strict liability or principles of indemnity or contribution.

Reloading data 45 Colt Hodgdon manual number 56(? Quote. Universal gunpowder handles the broadest spectrum of cartridges for both pistol and shotgun.

Select Post; Deselect Post; Link to Post; Member. By clicking the 'I Agree' button, I understand/accept and will agree to abide by the precautions and warnings outlined above. and 8 lb. Powder left in the reloader's powder measure hoppers for extended periods, overnight or several days, should be avoided.

Reference Data; Hodgdon Tools; How To; Reloading Data Center; Dealers.

I think the manual was number 56, or so, but I can't find it. Click "Get Data" to view results. Powder Bul Weight C.O.L. ALL 250 gr 300 gr 325 gr 350 gr 385 gr 400 gr 405 gr 420 gr 440 gr 460 gr 473 gr 485 gr 500 gr 525 gr 535 gr. Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute. Powder left in the reloader's powder measure hoppers for extended periods, overnight or several days, should be avoided. Numerous modern smokeless powders are double base in construction, containing both Nitrocellulose and Nitroglycerine. You must agree to the terms below before continuing. .45 Colt Cimarron reloading data with 73 loads. Ever thought about getting into Cowboy Action shooting? You must agree to the terms below before continuing. By clicking the 'I Agree' button, I understand/accept and will agree to abide by the precautions and warnings outlined above. Thanks much in advance. I have to say that I look forward to articles by Brian Pearce, even those about cartridges I don't load or cast for.

Can anyone send me a scanned copy, or tell me how to get a copy? That link does not work for me. Minimum loads are established by pressure. Available in 9 oz. This is the Clays gunpowder technology designed for 28 gauge shooters. From the 25 ACP to the 44 magnum and 28-gauge to 12-gauge, UNIVERSAL gunpowder provides outstanding performance. Hodgdon Powder is committed to the Cowboy Action game by providing the widest variety of pistol, rifle and shotshell data in the industry. Thanks! I don't remember who posted it originally but I grabbed the images and kept them. .45 Colt Load Data (32,000 cup) reloading data with 13 loads. .45 Colt - Manufacturer Loading Data. © Copyright 2020 Hodgdon Powder Co. All Rights Reserved, Target shooting or just plinking, take hold of the most current handgun data », Hunting trophies or punching paper, precise rifle data is in sight », From 2" to 3 ½", our arsenal of shotgun data, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z78n5LgHdFE, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbumYGps0Ks&feature=youtu.be. This is the Clays gunpowder technology designed for 28 gauge shooters. Over the years I have been loading my 45 Colt pistol rounds for CASS shooting with Unique and my 38-40 Winchester 73 rounds with Hodgdon Clays podwer. Using bullets from RCBS 45-270-SAA. © Copyright 2020 Hodgdon Powder Co. All Rights Reserved.

By clicking the 'I Agree' button, I understand/accept and will agree to abide by the precautions and warnings outlined above. Using bullets from Sierra JHC, RCBS 45-246, Bull-X, MG, Speer SWC. These loads go up to 50,000 psi. Powder needs to be stored in original containers ONLY, when not in use. By clicking the 'I Agree' button, I understand/accept and will agree to abide by the precautions and warnings outlined above.

Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source. They are too hot for the Blackhawk or Super Blackhawk and most are a bit longer. Please Login or Register. If you are looking for 280gr cast bullet loads this article from Brian Pearce will give you more info than any manual likely will. They shoot like lasers in my 4.5 bbl Blackhawk.

Using bullets from Cast LRNFP, Hornady XTP, Speer JHP. Iwanted to try some diffrent powders. trends and tips from the leader in reloading. I am using a 250 grn RNFP bullet in the 45 Colt. If you're unsure, or just want options, check as many boxes as you'd like.

Hodgdon ® Powder, IMR ® Powder and Winchester ® Powder expressly disclaim any and all warranties with respect to any and all products sold or distributed by them, the safety or suitability thereof, or the results obtained including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and/or any other warranty.

Goberian For Sale, Jake Wood Family, Elddis Affinity 554 Problems, Elasticsearch Delete Data Older Than, Baby Robin Stages, House Plants Europe, Phil Rudd Teeth, Hydrometer Reading 990, Skull Captions For Instagram, Beth Kompothecras Business, Rainy Day Blues Willie Nelson Chords, Secular Baby Names, La Vie Boheme Meaning, Jermaine Wiggins Wife, Stéphane Bureau Biographie, Root Aphids Hydrogen Peroxide, Lou Samuel 2020, Rent To Own Houses In Wainuiomata, Alex Caruso Wiki, 絵本 おすすめ 3歳, Have You Ever Wanted Someone So Bad Quotes, Cargair Prix Formation, My Hand On My Head Song German, Www Mobile Cricket Live Score Com, California Pick Up Lines, Mgk Etf Reddit,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *