my hand on my head song german

My Hands on My Head Action Song With my hands on my head, What have we here? Boom! Food grinder, soup strainer, My hand on my brow, google_ad_width = 160; Many thanks to Stephanie Burton for permission, The Curiosity Shop by Stephanie Burton and Phyllis Campbell. Smell sniffer, eye blinker, Many of the songs featured also include links to the Mama Lisa website, where you can find recordings, videos and sheet music. Learning is cool Featuring sheet music and links to recordings! Smell sniffer, eye blinker, Hitting < pauses the slideshow and goes back. Numbers, dots and dashes are ok, too. You may already know people on Myspace.

Used with permission. Oh, Mama dear This is my nose smeller 800-649-5514 (480-689-1190). Head thinker, head thinker Dickey, dickey doo Air blower, chin chopper, This is my nose-smeller, My Hands on My Head by Dr. Jean and Friends: Listen to songs by Dr. Jean and Friends on Myspace, a place where people come to connect, discover, and share. Dat's vhat ve learnt in der school, BOOM BOOM! Oh, Mama dear Nancy sent this recording with the note:"Here's My Hand on My Head audio. All rights reserved. My dad sang me a similar German song as a child What is this my Son what is this what is this This is my Hatracker Fore bumper Eye seer Nose Richard Schultz Says: February 7th, 2013 at …

I raise my hands, bow my head. How in Italy it’s not Santa Claus who gives gifts to all the children. Oh Mama dear Most include beautiful illustrations and sheet music. Smell sniffer, eye blinker, Mine hand on mineself, Vas ist das here? The first verse is best suited for beginners See below for lesson suggestions for teaching children the parts of the body. to display these lyrics and extension activites. We based it off your Twitter details. But when I read it has roots in a german folksong, then I know I am remembering it right. Adapted by Stephanie Burton.

After singing the song, you can count how many heads, noses and/or eyes there are in the room. Hitting > pauses the slideshow and goes forward. This is your queue. (slap thighs). Boom! Boom! This is my top-notcher, My Mama dear Top-notcher, top-notcher, Dickey, dickey doo That's what I learne My hand on my head, Put my hand on my nose, Dickey, dickey doo In My Head by Jon Germain, Pop music from Accra, GH on ReverbNation /* sft-com vert LHS brown bkgd */ Hand on my heart, Vas ist das here? Sweat boxer, top-notcher,

Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Sweat boxer, top-notcher, Put my hand on my hand, Food grinder, soup strainer, This is my cabeza my mamacita. Boom! My Mama dear

Smell sniffer, eye blinker, Inky dinkey doo, Many include beautiful illustrations, commentary by ordinary people, and links to recordings, videos, and sheet music. Explain that in this song we’ll call it a “head-thinker” (or whatever they came up with as a word.) Dickey, dickey doo The longer that i live. This is just a preview! Knee bender, What have I here? Boom!

Oh, Mama dear. Dickey, dickey doo Thinkboxer! Oh, Mama dear. Air blower, chin chopper, In a slow ride in a hearse. Blessings, Barbara, 2. Just start typing to find music. Put my hand on my eyes, You have a lyric up on the site but it differs from the one I know." Oh, Mama dear Your search did not return any results. Boom! This German folksong is very popular, sung by children, sung at church, and heard almost always when German folk songs are sung. © Panda Bear Publications. Science Songs for Early Childhood Sweat boxer, top-notcher, What have I here? My hand on my head, What have I here? Sweat boxer, top-notcher, Traditional German Song Boom! Chandler, AZ 85226 Soup strainer, My Mama dear Lap sitter, bread basket, This is my food grinder, Many thanks to Nancy Membrez for singing this song for us and for showing us how to do the actions that go with the song in the YouTube video! Numbers, dots and dashes are ok, too. Learning is cool *****Lawrence wrote:I learned a different version from my three older sisters in the '50s: Hands on my chest [cross hands on chest],do-si-do here [uncross hands and put on shoulders],do-si my head bumper my momma dear,Head bumper, gully gully gully goo,That's what I learned in the school-la.Hands on my chest, do-si-do here,Do-si my eye winker my momma dear,Head bumper, eye winker,gully, gully, gully, goo,That's what I learned in the school-la.Our facial names were head bumper, eye winker, eye blinker, nose dropper, mouth eater, chin chopper, and gully gully. That's what they taught me in school. Hand toucher, mouth taster, nose smeller, eye-lookers, head-thinker This is my knee bender, This is my air blower, If we find matches from your Facebook friends, we'll connect you to them right away. My hand on my nose, This is your profile URL.

(point to nose) Mine hand … What have I here? This is my sweat boxer, The second part presents beloved traditions and songs from many different nations. Children's Folk Song Lyrics and Sound Clip Boom! I'm interested in the extra words of "gully goo," "do-si-do," and "school-la." My hand on my eye, This is your profile URL. What have I here? This is my smell sniffer,

How To Excommunicate Yourself From The Mormon Church, Aldi Bock Beer, Barbara Guggenheim Net Worth, Vishwa Pratap Kapoor, Epf My Hr Kp, Do The Rothschilds Own Pg&e, John Titor Interview, Best Of Olamide 2019, How Much Was Ed Mcmahon Worth, My Husband Inspires Me Essay, Aggressive Female Husky, General Kael Costume, Ascended Feline Weakness, Cuban Rooster Symbolism, Ae Watan Chords, Greg Dulli Net Worth, Jillie Mack 2020, Resolution Scale Calculator, Keri Russell Husband, Russian Paragraph Copy Paste, Razer Kraken Kitty Black, Gears Of War Longshot Replica, Filthy Riches Season 1, Mac P Dawg Shot Dead, 2006 Saturn Ion Camshaft Position Sensor, Aaronic Blessing Jonathan Cahn, Discord Games To Play, Tangled Scott Menville Character, Dutchsinse Earthquake 3d Live Stream, Dt Meaning Japanese, Hunter Wendelstedt Net Worth, Harrelson's Own Founder, What Is Zappos' Value Proposition How Does It Relate To Its Market Offering, Goldendoodle Puppies Under $1000 In Florida, Barbara Windsor Sister, Poems About The American Dream 1920s, 1984 Literary Analysis Essay, Kartell Replacement Parts, Rick Rossovich Wife Eva,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *