dt meaning japanese

Instagram users often write #dt to accompany an uploaded photo, which encourages others to double tap their phone to like it. The various definitions, examples, and related terms listed above have been written and compiled by the Slangit team.

Here are 3 possible meanings. DT forms part of a number phrases used on Instagram, the most popular of which tend to be incentives that are offered in exchange for a double tap, including: @lesleyvibes: don’t post a “dt if we can talk post” or “dt if i can dm you” iF YOU CAN’T HOLD A DAMN CONVERSATION ,SHIT. DT (countable and uncountable, plural DTs) (American football, Canadian football) Initialism of defensive tackle. 1.

Need to translate "で" (De) from Japanese? Might be used after making several typing mistakes in a row. The Full Answer Szn is…, Away from the open glare of public social media feeds,…, Different meanings for different situations can make this slang term…, A term that is widely used in texting and on…. Incentives are also frequently offered in exchange for a double tap, e.g reciprocal likes, a text, dm or tbh. DT!

Initialism of digital television. Abbreviation of dethermalizer.

Your email address will not be published. dt Directorate for MASINT(Measurement and Signature Intelligence) and Technical Collection (US DoD; Defense Intelligence Agency) Dharma Tech (Salt Lake City, UT) 1.

The musically talented rock band including famous musicians such as Mike Portnoy (drums) and Jon Petrucci (guitar).

This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.

If there is a picture on Instagram that you like, you can tap the little heart just below it. 3.

"I always lose to DT rushes because I don't get detection up quickly enough. ", "I was devastated when Portnoy left DT, but he's making great music with A7X now. Dream Theater. https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/DT, Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content, Directorate for MASINT(Measurement and Signature Intelligence) and Technical Collection.

DT is mostly used on Instagram, and stands for Double Tap.

We are constantly updating our database with new slang terms, acronyms, and abbreviations. DT has several different meanings in slang, but this is its most common usage. ", "Sorry, I meant to say "she," not "he" in that last message. A Protoss melee army unit from the game StarCraft 2 that is permanently cloaked and can only be seen by your enemy with detecting units. @rouzelle16: When you like a pic cause it’s funny but then you see the caption “dt if you tryna text” & got to unlike it real quick.

THAT’S Y NOBODY REPLYIN TO YO ASS!

2. Dark templar. What does DT stand for? Shimatta 【しまった】 – Another Japanese way of saying “Damn it” when you did something you didn’t mean to.< Shoganai 【しょうがない】 – A very common phrase meaning “It can’t be helped” or “I guess I just have to (do it)”.

".

DT is mostly used on Instagram, and stands for Double Tap. Alternatively, you can double tap a photo to like it. It’s used to beg someone for all the deets. DT has several different meanings in slang, but this is its most common usage. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I mean, doh! This feature means you don’t have to search for a like button.

Dohh!

All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. (law enforcement) Abbreviation of detective.

Another common shorthand, it means “I need the details!” or “Details, please!” It comes from the Japanese phrase 詳しく (kuwashiku), so it’s the first letter of each syllable when romanized. Dang typos. This page explains what the acronym "DT" means. Initialism of delirium tremens. This is used everywhere. Your email address will not be published. WKTK. Initialism of design and technology.

If you would like to suggest a term or an update to an existing one, please let us know!

Sometimes users circle an area of an uploaded picture and encourage others to double tap the circle, often claiming that something magic will happen if they do. An acronym that is widely used in texting and chat,…, An abbreviation that is widely used in texting and chat,…, There’s a lot more to ion than chemistry So, What…, A term that is widely used in texting and chat,…, Quick Definition Szn means season. Required fields are marked *.

Allison Dean Married, Trajan Langdon Salary, Hottest Instagram Posts, Eppy Epenesa Stats, There's Nothing Like Australia Lyrics, Tigres Logo Png, Vavoo Pro Apk, Deborah Grant Daughter, Bot Discord Koya, Power Outage Map Iowa, Eu Approved Hemp Seeds, Tracker Utv Accessories, Craig Kilborn Son, Kim Peek Documentary, Cessna 152 Sparrowhawk For Sale, Bloody Fist Fights, Unthinkable Music Video Meaning, Chicago Fire Addik Saison 8, Bach Invention 8 Difficulty, Td Bank から日本へ送金, Mercedes 300sdl For Sale Craigslist, Gupta Empire Economy, Primo Hoagies Coupons, Nicknames For Dante, Conduent Ceo Fired, 2025 Football Player Rankings, Lotion Dosage Form, What Do Carpenter Bees Sound Like In The Wall, ザ ノンフィクション 動画 Pandora, Alaska Police Badges For Sale, Boneworks Physics Weapons, Why Does Everything Taste Bad To Me Suddenly, Steve Asmussen Daughter, Quinn Wermeling Instagram, Hamburger Hill Survivors, Mi Cuenta Axtel, Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 41, Mike Gordon Net Worth, Metroid Energy Tank Locations, Barbara Bush Coyne Instagram, Hermione And Sirius Pregnant Fanfiction, Lil Uzi Vert Eternal Atake (deluxe) (zip), Charlie Ergen Politics, Tenor Clef Cello, Bully Rescue Miami, Td Auto Finance Lien Release Department, Rucha Hasabnis Biography, Frank Jackson Net Worth, Sippy Cup Roblox Id, King Gnu Tabs, Too Many Times, Algol Light Curve, 1974 Bahamas One Dollar Bill Value, Grace Randolph Age, Jim Covert Lifesource, Cross Promotion Examples In Sports, Elisha Jarrett Gsu, Homme De Peniche 8 Lettres, Mario Tennis Power Tour Cheats, Tunturi Ergometer Brake Pads, Does Chelsea Bain Have A Relationship With Her Father, M7 Vs M9 Bayonet, Dobby Loom For Sale, What Happened To Dakota Goyo, Lg Tag On Iphone, Stolen Moments Transcription, Irish Wolfhound Michigan, Marvel Power Rankings, Savage Super Choke, Gracilis Strain Symptoms, Wow Shadowlands Items, The Ear, The Eye, And The Arm Questions And Answers, Oak Island Treasure Update 2019 Spoilers, Big Cormorant Lake Campground, How To Respond To A College Rejection Letter, Party Games Online, Isaac Kappy Seth Green,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *