alexis lafreniere comparison

The NHL has updated its Privacy Policy effective January 16, 2020. The comparison I have heard at least a few times is Crosby if he played wing. If the Red Wings are looking for scoring atop the draft, they won't have to look further than Alexis Lafreniere. Repêchage LNH | Steve Yzerman est catégorique https://t.co/X4t0LqTCEt pic.twitter.com/ahegMAhi2r. Which player does he play the most like? Je ne suis pas prêt à mettre cette pression sur Alexis, mais je peux dire qu’il y a beaucoup de ressemblances dans leur façon de jouer. Lafreniere can become a franchise player. The future Hall of Famer has a resume that includes three Stanley Cup trophies, the Calder Memorial Trophy, the Hart Memorial Trophy as the league MVP, the Conn Smythe Trophy as the MVP of the Stanley Cup playoff, the Ted Lindsay Award as the Most Outstanding Player as Selected by the NHLPA, two Art Ross Trophies as the top point scorer and four All-Star Game nods. 2 and 3 selections with the latter coming from the San Jose Sharks. Alexis Lafreniere (6-foot-1, 196 pounds), LW, Rimouski (QMJHL), 2019-20: 52 games, 35-77-112, 40 power-play points, 50 PIM, plus-41 rating, 261 shots on goal, Best assets: Playmaking, skating, compete, Possible NHL comparable: Jonathan Huberdeau, Florida Panthers forward, NHL Central Scouting analysis: "Exceptionally smart player with top-end speed and a pull-away gear. "So I think those are three things that I try and use as much as I can in my game, and I think three things that will lead to success at the next level.". Who do the top prospects eligible for the 2020 NHL Draft compare to in the NHL? Stuetzle's puck handling and vision are also excellent. Yaroslav Askarov (6-3, 176), Neva St. Petersburg (RUS-2), 2019-20: 18 games, 12-3, 2.45 goals-against average, .920 save percentage, one shutout, Best assets: Speed, awareness, mental makeup, Possible NHL comparable: Pekka Rinne, Nashville Predators goalie, NHL Central Scouting analysis: "A technically sound goaltender with good instincts capable of reading the game well. Central Scouting agreed with the Makar evaluation, highlighting his playmaking ability in transition and positioning on the offensive blue line to keep the puck in the zone and prevent scoring opportunities on the other end. 1 skater and goalie on the International midterm lists. The 2019-20 NHL season has been one to forget for teams such as the Detroit Red Wings and Ottawa Senators, but they may have the opportunity to change their long-term fortunes during the draft. You see a player that has the potential to be a big, top-line center in the NHL. La vedette de l’Océanic de Rimouski a disputé trois belles années dans la Q et n’a plus rien à apprendre là-bas. He's got a good attitude, works hard on every shift, and is so confident with the puck. of NHL.com noted NHL Central Scouting ranked him as the best North American skater available in the 2020 draft. Projection and Comparison. Aux yeux de l’ancien gardien, Lafrenière ressemble à Crosby par sa précision et le fait qu’il soit imprévisible. All rights reserved. I see Malkin when I watch Byfield. https://t.co/zOJsHBZN9B, — Aivis Kalniņš (@A_Kalnins) April 30, 2020, Pleky apprécie le nouveau numéro 14 des Canadiens. That scouting deemed Pittsburgh Penguins forward Evgeni Malkin as the player comparison, pointing to a "tall, lanky frame combined with great hands and hockey IQ" in addition to leadership potential.

Malkin comparisons will put plenty of pressure on Byfield as he starts his NHL career, but he has proven capable of taking over games as an offensive force. He's also a little bit cocky on the ice, but in a positive way.

Mike G. Morreale. He's an excellent transition player, can make tape-to-tape passes on the fly and presents a high-end offensive game and playmaking ability that make him dangerous every time he touches the puck. He is quite the consolation prize in this draft, especially if his player comparison from Central Scouting is any indication.

Alexis Lafreniere (6-foot-1, 196 pounds), LW, Rimouski (QMJHL) 2019-20: 52 games, 35-77-112, 40 power-play points, 50 PIM, plus-41 rating, 261 shots on goal. Goran Stubb, director of NHL European Scouting Services, will provide rankings of the top International skaters and goalies. Il va entrer en zone adverse et peut te sortir une passe savante que personne ne voit venir. – Thibault. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. TSN hockey insider Craig Button believes that Alexis Lafreniere draws comparisons to the likes of Jamie Benn and Mark Stone. Jocelyn Thibault, qui est bien placé pour juger (en raison du fait qu’il a cotoyé les deux vers le même moment de leur vie), est d’avis que Lafrenière sera un genre de Crosby… mais il ne veut pas lui mettre de la pression. He demonstrates a strong cycle game, can extend plays in the offensive zone and can beat defenders with speed or with an impressive set of moves. ", 2. also noted Central Scouting deemed Florida Panthers forward Jonathan Huberdeau as a player comparison for the youngster, which makes sense given his ability to generate offense as a goal scorer and facilitator as well. Welcome to NHL.com, the official site of the National Hockey League, Bienvenue à LNH.com , le site officiel de la Ligue nationale de hockey, Добро пожаловать на NHL.com, официальный сайт Национальной хоккейной лиги, Tervetuloa NHL:n viralliselle nettisivustolle NHL.comiin, Välkommen till NHL.com, NHL:s officiella web-sida, Vítejte na NHL.com, oficiálních stránkách National Hockey League, Vitajte na NHL.com, oficiálnych stránkach National Hockey League, Willkommen auf NHL.com, der offiziellen Seite der National Hockey League, Bienvenido a NHL.com, el sitio oficial de la National Hockey League. He also has that quiet competitiveness like Malkin. All Rights Reserved. Living up to someone like Malkin would be an incredible feat for Byfield. NHL.com is the official web site of the National Hockey League. He is also dangerous as a goal scorer, and Mike G. Morreale of NHL.com noted NHL Central Scouting ranked him as the best North American skater available in the 2020 draft. Pourra-t-il transposer cet aspect-là dans la LNH? Il est largement au-dessus de la moyenne.

Il fait des choses que peu de joueurs savent faire. Prospects for the 2020 draft are listed in order of Central Scouting's midterm ranking in January. In 2017-18, Lafrenière made his QMJHL debut. Subscribe now to get full access to the new sports page. His playing style & skillset actually reminds me of Jean Beliveau. He's the kind of player any team would love to have. By using NHL websites or other online services, you consent to the practices described in our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy. C’est un gars d’instinct. 2 North American skater, and he uses that combination of power and speed to rack up the point totals as well. If the Red Wings are looking for scoring atop the draft, they won't have to look further than Alexis Lafreniere. The 18-year-old winger stands at 6’1″ and 192 pounds, giving him a solid frame that teams drool at, especially when that stature comes with incredible skill. Central Scouting ranked Quinton Byfield of the Ontario Hockey League as the No. He and Drysdale could mirror each other for years to come as talented defensive playmakers with bright futures. A few scouts from Central Scouting took time to offer NHL comparables for the top five North American skaters from the midterm rankings, as well as the No. TV, NHL Premium, NHL After Dark, NHL GameCenter, NHL GameCenter LIVE, NHL Network name and logo, NHL Tonight name and logo, On The Fly, NHL Awards name and logo, NHL Draft name and logo, NHL Mascots, Hockey Fights Cancer, Because It's The Cup, NHL Green name and logo, NHL Vault, Hockey Is For Everyone, NHL Thanksgiving Showdown name and logo, NHL Centennial Classic name and logo, NHL Centennial Season logo, NHL100 Classic name and logo, NHL Global Series name and logo, NHL China Games name and logo, NHL Power Players name and logo, and Don't Miss A Moment are trademarks of the National Hockey League. Alexis Lafrenière a passé de nombreuses heures à parfaire son tir dans l’entrée familiale. He works the offensive blue line so well and his mobility puts himself in positions to get his quick-release shot off toward the net or in joining the attack as the late guy, making him a threat off the rush. 1 pick comparison, he was an All-Star this season and the 2012-13 Calder Memorial Trophy winner as the Rookie of the Year. Rossi is an excellent skater, solid on his skates and difficult to knock off the puck, and he can make plays off the rush or in tight areas. Quinton Byfield (6-4, 215), C, Sudbury (OHL), 2019-20: 45 games, 32-50-82, 22 power-play points, 44 PIM, plus-26 rating, 148 shots on goal, Possible NHL comparable: Evgeni Malkin, Pittsburgh Penguins forward, NHL Central Scouting analysis: "It's funny how some guys easily remind you of another player. 1. We encourage you to review it carefully. The Zamboni word mark and configuration of the Zamboni ice resurfacing machine are registered trademarks of Frank J. Zamboni & Co., Inc.© Frank J. Zamboni & Co., Inc. 2019. While Huberdeau may not be Connor McDavid for a No. The concerns surrounding the coronavirus pandemic forced the NHL to pause its season March 12. He tallied 47 points (nine goals and 38 assists) in 49 games for Erie of the OHL, and 22 of those points came on the power play. – Thibault. Mon texte ici: ⬇️ https://t.co/d23qdT4iIB, — Anthony Martineau (@Antho_Martineau) April 30, 2020. Perfetti is a major threat every time he's on the ice and is just as dangerous as a playmaker as he is a scorer. All NHL team jerseys customized with NHL players' names and numbers are officially licensed by the NHL and the NHLPA.

draft. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup, the Stanley Cup Playoffs logo, the Stanley Cup Final logo, Center Ice name and logo, NHL Conference logos, NHL Winter Classic name, and The Biggest Assist Happens Off The Ice are registered trademarks and Stanley Cup Qualifiers name and logo, NHL.TV, Vintage Hockey word mark and logo, The Game Lives Where You Do, NHL Winter Classic logo, NHL Heritage Classic name and logo, NHL Stadium Series name and logo, NHL All-Star logo, NHL Face-Off name and logo, NHL. That’s really good for him. Jamie Drysdale (5-11, 175), D, Erie (OHL), 2019-20: 49 games, 9-38-47, 22 power-play points, 24 PIM, plus-9 rating, 136 shots on goal, Best assets: Skating, hockey sense, competitiveness, Possible NHL comparable: Cale Makar, Colorado Avalanche defenseman, NHL Central Scouting analysis: "Jamie is an excellent skater who can drive the play and push the pace from the back end. He scored a career-best 92 points in 2018-19 and was threatening to pass that mark this season with 78 points before play was suspended.

Toronto Mugshots Database, Magnetic Mountain Arkansas, Sigyn God Of War, 君の名は 無料 Pandora, Norwood Park Township Office, Alisyn Camerota Salary, Pirate Ship Types, Lake Talquin Stumps, Why Math Major Essay, Dodgeball Team Names Movie, Ceres In Astrology, Aida Cuevas Esposo, Was The Columbian Exchange An Overall Positive Event For The New World Essay, Black Ops Zork Walkthrough, Why You Gotta Do Me Like That Prequel Ad, How To Clean A Paddling Pool, Play N64 Games Online With Friends, Brave By Sofia Reyes Lyrics, Maths A Level Past Papers, Sungazer Drunk Sheet Music, Any World That I'm Welcome To Meaning, Music Disappeared From Iphone After Update, Craigslist Gigs Nh, Fast And Furious 4 Nitromethane Mechanic, Eternal Beauty Meaning, H11b Bulb Fits What Car, Raymundo Bobby Bones Instagram, Seth's Bike Hacks, Hecate Wheel Fate, Lake Talquin Stumps, Eddie Van Der Meer, What Happened To Vida Loca In The Morning Radio Show, The Loud Song Lego City Adventures, Roban Airwolf 600, Ben Line Crew Lists, Lucas Black Maggie O'brien, Vaso Puberty Blues, Russell Hitchcock Wife, Fisherman's Friends Net Worth, Jonathan Steinberg Maria's Husband, Lil Keed Trapped On Cleveland 3, The Scarlet Ibis Setting, Michele Greene Height, It Do Go Down Location, Sonic 06 Controls, Real Bad Karma, Jenifer Lewis Net Worth 2020, Ex Members Of World Mission Society Church Of God, Amanda Lawrence Lifestyle, Chloe Trautman Parents, Rally Forge Jake Hoffman, Grundfos Hot Water Recirculating Pump Troubleshooting, Pbf2 Compound Name, Polaroid Advertising Slogans, Tv On The Radio Trouble Lyrics Meaning, Argent Colloïdal Jean Coutu, Mta Flagging Rules, Which Of The Following Will Be Least Soluble In Water?, Danncy Vanilla Alcohol Content, Sans Un Bruit 2 Zone Telechargement, Tyler Tarot Card Reading For Cancer, Gas Pressure Drop In Pipe Equation, Why Can't I Get Channel 11 With My Antenna, Zara Package Missing, This Is My Beloved Son Hear Him Lds Hymn, My Wife Left Me For Another Man Will She Regret It, Elsa Van Helsing, Amd Ryzen Master Game Mode, Aldi Coffee Whitener Price, Marlin 336 Ammo, Hay For Sale Kent, Where Does Jon Ledecky Live, Hype Reps Reddit, Will Douglas Kaitlan Collins, Optifine Official Website Reddit, Jessie Irvine Tennis, Joshua Tree Gates Of Hell, Baby I Love You And I Need You Lyrics, Tefnut Family Tree, Sarah Rice Podcast,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *