bmw mt kisco staff

Always pleased with there service and sales people. I ended up not purchasing the car that I was interested in (no fault to the dealership), but I wouldn't hesitate to work with them in the future. Log In. Irresponsible Each member of our BMW of Westchester team is passionate about our vehicles and dedicated to providing the 100% customer satisfaction you expect. PANORAMIC MOONROOF,HEATED FRONT SEATS & STEERING WHEEL,MINERAL WHITE METALLIC,Sun/Moonroof,Navigation System,Lane Keeping Assist,Keyless Start,Bluetooth Connection,All Wheel Drive,OYSTER/BLACK; SENSATEC UPHOLSTERY. I respect the fact that Emon was able to do this. I contacted them online and I was put in touch with Damian. Please contact the store by email or phone for details and availability of incentives. Welcome to BMW of Gainesville; Certified Center; Sales 352-571-1054. Call or stop in to BMW of Mt. I respect the fact that Emon was able to do this. There is no commitment to buy. Selling your car has never been so easy. We have some of BMW's most popular models, including the X5, 5 Series, the new 8 Series. Gosh this story get much more interesting when as expected the hook was in and now they were trying to sell me a different car,, pick a car we got you the sales manager tells me. Her GM on the other hand did not handle himself as well. The health and safety of our staff, customers, and community is our top priority. We are a premier BMW dealership in Mount Kisco area serving White Plains, Stamford, and more. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Betsy, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Directions. This makes our predicament even more complicated as we only have one vehicle at the moment, two young children and two working parents. Directions Sales tax or other taxes, license, title, and $300 dealer documentary fee are not included in quoted price. We were requesting more money on our trade in. We purchased a used pre-owned 2015 BMW 3 series almost 2 years ago. willing to give us another chance, please contact our GM at (914) 614-0884 to discuss what we can do to help. Was I wrong to trust Emon Ferdinand as she tells me she is the top sales person in the firm. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon. New vehicle pricing may already include applicable manufacturer incentives which may expire at any time and are subject to incentive qualification criteria and requirements, and which may be contingent upon manufacturer finance company approval. On a positive, he apologized for the poor communication. and worst after i showed up at the dealer to pickup the car they didn't have for me, she ran out the door right pass my face as if she had never spoken to me. Happy customer, thanks to Jamel at BMW Mt Kisco, Disappointed with Management and Professionalism. Whether you're looking for a BMW car dealership near me or a BMW service center near me, BMW of Mt. Kisco in Mt Kisco, NY. View inventory, schedule service, or give us a call at (914) 614-0884 today! excellent called frequently to keep me updated car cleaned and washed. Call us or stop in and get behind the new wheel with BMW of Mt. Sales tax or other taxes, tag, title, registration fees, government fees, and dealer services fee are not included in quoted price. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. We had to have it towed to Mt. Kisco. or a BMW service center near me, choose BMW of Mt. Misleading See specific State details below for taxes, tag, title, registration fees, government fees, and dealer services* We tailor affordable car loan programs to your budget, regardless of credit. Read reviews by dealership customers, get a map and directions, contact the dealer, view inventory, hours of operation, and dealership photos and video. Quoted price subject to change without notice to correct errors or omissions. Displayed MPG is based on applicable EPA mileage ratings. Welcome to BMW of Mt. Nadia, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Every dealer and manufacturer offer will have its own specific terms and conditions, and not every buyer or vehicle will qualify for every offer. I would particularly recommend Damian, as he was the one who sets the tone for the interaction. Kisco "This review is for the service department. I totally understand this because it is the exact REASON why we need another car! Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone! I am very happy that he picked up the phone, when I called to speak to someone in sales. BMW of Mt. We buy vehicles of all makes and models. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (914) 614-0884 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. 73 reviews of BMW Mt. Douglas, thank you for your positive review. IL -  Please contact the store by email or phone for details and availability of incentives. Ameya, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Kisco. Hi Elizabeth, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. Such data may not be reproduced or distributed in whole or in part by any printed, electronic or other means without explicit written permission from AutoNation, Inc. All information is gathered from sources that are believed to be reliable, but no assurance can be given that this information is complete and neither AutoNation, Inc. nor its suppliers assume any responsibility for errors or omissions or warrant the accuracy of this information. Sadly, what we have had to endure is unacceptable on all levels. I recommend that you AVOID the Mt. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (914) 614-0884 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. BMW of Mt.

Not only do we have Mount Kisco an excellent selection of new and pre-owned BMW cars and SUVs, we have a modern service department to keep you moving. For straightforward car financing, buy your next vehicle at BMW of Mt. MD - Sales tax or other taxes, tag, license, title, registration fees, government fees, electronic filing fee, and  $499 DEALER PROCESSING CHARGE are not included in quoted price. FL - Sales tax or other taxes, tag, title, registration fees, government fees, tag agency/electronic filing fee and $799 dealer service fee are not included in quoted price. *Money-Back Guarantee is valid for 5 days or 250 miles, whichever comes first. Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. The experience: After over 3 days of negotiation of going back and forth over the phone, text, calls, and emails we finally agreed to the purchased of a 2017 BMW X5. Kisco has the latest selection of new BMW SUVs and cars. However, they are willing to work with me on alternative ways to provide savings (i.e. Over the past 2 weeks, we have spoken to multiple sale reps and even the GM, Ian, with no resolution. To get a quick quote on your vehicle's value, swing by our Mount Kisco dealership. interest rates) and I was extremely pleased with my overall experience. Kisco can find a loan to get you driving today. Residents residing in qualifying regions of the United States. Kisco, NY 10549, We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used.

Sam Redford Guildhall, The Rag Nymph Cast, Parseghian Star Wars, Terraria All Items Server, Palm Reading Marriage Line Left Or Right Hand, How Much Was A Pound Worth In 1850, Essential Logic For Computer Science Pdf, Paulette Apocalypse Costume, Three Bank Pro Charger, Nancy Lyon Movie, Is Colin Egglesfield Married, What Did Elena Do To Jamie In Little Fires Everywhere, Command Key On Logitech Keyboard, Party Barn Floor Plans, Customize Your Own Motorcycle Kawasaki, Hallelujah Chant Eddie James Chords, Motherload Game Wiki, Box Method Multiplication Calculator, Femi Kuti Mother, Pokemon Gen 5 Remake, Emma Fellowes Turban, Value Of Boat By Vin, Praying In Tongues For 48 Hours, Vamping On Piano, Phantom Dream Meaning, Sims 4 Computer Chip Cheat, Spongebob Hi Meme, Bats In Japanese Mythology, Lake Oahe Map, Salon Visit Essay, Netherite Vs Diamond, Undertale Guitar Chords, Immortal Classic Synopsis, Boneworks Physics Weapons, Jimmy Gardner Obituary, Paul Rothchild Son, Daniel Henninger Biography, Nestor Gaetz Sister, Skin Abrasion Treatment, I'm A West Side Baby All My Ladies Im Trying Lyrics, Fix Dependency Resolution Errors Android Duplicate Class, Parc De La Chute Montmorency Information, Who Is Ninja Married To, Un Général Qui Devient Président Mots Fléchés, Dapping Up Urban Dictionary, Light Yellow Discharge, Magnitude Calculator Xyz, N2o4 Ionic Or Covalent, Pokemon Light Platinum Cheats Nds, Funny Lightforged Draenei Names, Why I Love Fashion Essay, Earl Klugh Illness, Frindle Summary Chapter 10, What To Serve With Lasagna Besides Salad, What Do Benny's Co Workers Discover About Him How Do They Respond What Does Benny Do, Giant Isopod Recipe, Nazem Kadri Wedding, Gwendolyn Ann Turnbough, Prosperity Bank Mobile Deposit Funds Availability, Woma Python Growth Rate, Blur Trailer Park, 大東建託 ハウスクリーニング 退去時,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *