salon visit essay

The Makeover Beauty Salon will target three different market segments: Youngsters will normally make up 70-75% of the clientele, as they are very conscious about looking good, having perfectly trimmed eyebrows and they like to keep changing their styles regularly. •The ability to decrease marginal fixed costs as the customer base grows. Service is offered on a walk-in basis or by appointment. Initally when you first look at this painting, Liberty stands out, you assume that she is the main focuse, buit usuakky the main focus doesnt look at another purpose, unless the artist purposfully made it like that. Be specific in your response citing dates and places and the length of time of your certification. The walls, tile and floors are white, the sleek, orange chairs are aligned in perfect rows and fancy mirrors have been mounted on the walls.

Thus, efficiency is maintained and so is the satisfaction of customers.

In the first 4 months, sales will be very steady as the salon will experience new customers, who will get to know about the services that the salon offers. Registered Data Controller No: Z1821391. You can tell from the moment you walk in if they are busy or not. The advantages to these could be an independent salon that caters for all of your needs. Whether it be dining at a restaurant, getting your hair cut at the salon, or having a few drinks with friends at a bar. There are differences between these. The Makeover Beauty Salon is a beauty salon that aims at rendering maximum customer satisfaction by providing the best service, using high quality products, and building a pleasant environment at an affordable price, to meet the needs of customers of all social status. These professional-quality supplies will include shampoos, conditioners, brushes, combs, and other styling aids. Consumer-use products are distributed more to the drugstores, and retailers that then disperse them to the public.

It is owned by Miss Chellen, who has recently returned from the United States, with innovative ideas, after advanced studies about the fashion and makeup line, and also in beauty salon management. However, most companies have tried to pursue only one general strategy in gaining more reputation. A family style salon is a more laid-back place that allows the children to play while they are waiting and then will work with the parents in calming the kid’s nerves when they are ready for their shearing. The exact location is in the centre of Curepipe. I will have as assistant, Miss Shazia. in the vicinity, 3 salons are automated and none use the technology to market and track clients. CHAPTER 2 The location of the salon would be perfect, as it can welcome customers from all over Mauritius. 1st Jan 1970 The modern design reminded me of a spa. Try to be as innovative as possible in styles. Government action ( pass law to limit the time for using salon till late night), Rival (imitation of ideas is done quickly by competitors). -create a responsible approach to developing long-term relationships with customers and society This is why the hair salon industry is an example of monopolistic competition. I have also appointed two caretakers, Mrs Aisha and Miss Dolly, who will take care of customer’s children when the customers will be pampering themselves. This is one of the main advantages of opening the salon at that particular location. Performances are conducted at both frontstage and backstage. The Makeover Beauty Salon can best be described as presently being in the business of cosmetology, education, and wellness.

A big emphasis is being placed on extensive research into the quality and integrity of our products. This is not an example of the work produced by our Essay Writing Service.

All Rights Reserved.

•A steady growing market that is traditionally unaffected by the economic environment. I am the owner of Adorable Hair and Beauty Salon, the only hair and general beauty salon for women of all ages located within my neighborhood’s only shopping mall.

To supply services and products that enhances our clients’ physical appearance and mental relaxation. The Makeover Beauty Salon is considered an innovating beauty salon which offers a wide range of services that include: Hair: cuts, relaxers, perms, colors, shampoo, conditioning, curling, reconstructing, weaving, and waving, Nails: manicures, pedicures, polish, sculptured nails, Skin Care: European facials, body waxing, massage, Makeup: bridal makeup, casual makeup, formal makeup, amongst others.

The salon is structured as follows in the diagram below. •As a new entrant to the market, The Makeover Beauty Salon lacks brand equity that many other salons have gained over years of service.

Market strategies for hair salons focus on service differentiation (Hair Care). In fact any product in retailers would be considered a consumer-use product. ➢ Significance of the Study

My business, Chapters 1-3 The cash flow depends on assumptions for inventory turnover, payment days, and accounts receivable management. This opportunity will be researched and developed on a trial basis.

The recently completed highway in the surrounding offers hundreds of thousands of local residents, shoppers from outside the area, and travelers that use this new highway. Moreover, I will identify competitors, compare my service offerings to theirs, and elaborate upon the quality unique distinction of my business from rivals. To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below: If you are the original writer of this essay and no longer wish to have your work published on the UKDiss.com website then please: Our academic writing and marking services can help you! Customer service is a very essential factor for the success of any company. For example, every weekend, people can go to the salon and i will do their makeup or hair. It will work hard to distinctly appeal to each of these groups. The salon will be offering home styling and makeup for brides or any other special weekends, but for that, an appointment is compulsory – this should be done at least 3 weeks before the due date. The following section will detail important Financial Assumptions.

http://www.bplans.com/hair_salon_business_plan/images/bc49aab41b914ef99dca65af1ff71a82.png. Her superior warns that this might be a bad idea because MegaGrains, salaries for my 6 staff for the just ended month, is. Since I was a high school student, I have been to the same hair salon. ➢ Existing System Overview Saturdays are the busiest days for Impressions, Hair, Skin, and Nails.

Service marketing involves many theories and model to be taken into account to maximize the firm’s profits. All of the service performances are composed of several different actions. Salon 5 Essay . furthermore, it is used to establish the connection between The Salon and its customers.

Introduction

As I sat down on the couch, I noticed that there was no music playing in the salon. We've received widespread press coverage since 2003, Your UKEssays purchase is secure and we're rated 4.4/5 on reviews.co.uk. The Makeover Beauty Salon will also sell hair care products, which is forecasted to account for about 15% of sales. Essay on Salon Services; Essay on Salon Services.

Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of UKEssays.com. According to researches, a satisfied customer is able to influence 11 – 14 people positively. Service Encounter at a Hair Salon in My Hometown Do you have a 2:1 degree or higher? Both I visited the salon, I got a different vibe. Because the services generate most of the salon’s business that is what I will consider as the final output. Their disadvantages is often conservative styling capacities, sometimes a long wait as the barber may be an old timer who enjoys to chit chat. ➢ Background of the Company

The mission statement is very clear: The Makeover Beauty Salon has been established to set a new path in the beauty line by providing an exceptional service which aims at satisfying people of all age. If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional essay writing service is here to help!

The receptionist will be paid an hourly wage. However it is vital to note that most companies fail to take this into consideration the importance of customer service to their overall performance (Gilmour et al., 2013). With this high concentration of customers there is no big and sophisticated salon in the locality. Normally the “quick salons” lay emphasis on being quick and inexpensive, often at the cost of customer service.

Continue reading. It is supervised closely by the founder. •Well-qualified employees with good hair cutting skills with a wide style collection, and.

Therefore Its probably France , with flags of its supporters/allies. Anytime that a potential customer will talk with someone at the Makeover Beauty Salon, the owner/employee will have an opportunity to impress the customer. DMCA After a tedious search for a suitable place for the salon, finally one was found at the centre of the island. Additionally, the Makeover Beauty Salon offers a product-based commission structure for the hair care products where they give away the product to the employee for commissions for selling the items to their customers. The Service Oriented Business Possible services include haircuts, hair colors, perms, etc. As I observed the interior, I couldn't help but notice what a vertical and narrow the space it is. © 2002-2020 DirectEssays.com. Faulty equipment.(e.g. Customers can observe some of these actions, and they cannot notice others. ▪ Labour Expense

Diagram 1: This represents the business structure. Miss Shazia has a degree in management of salon and she has two years of experience from another salon. Because the services generate most of the salon’s business that is what I will consider as the final output. The employees looked as if they all had a bad attitude, almost as if they had no desire to be working. Marketing Risks: Marketing is a risk and you can’t go on happily thinking that whatever you’re doing is working for the best of the organization. Salon 6 Essay .

The main segment of the population that is targeted by the salon is the younger generation, which is the youth.

It is the goal of The Makeover Beauty Salon to provide the community with an institution of cosmetology that targets all socioeconomic standings and is a model for the industry nationally.

As a result, more firms are working to The first diagram above depicts the first year’s forecast of the Makeover Beauty Salon sales. However, on Saturdays and public holidays, it will be opened from 10 am to 1 pm.

Free resources to assist you with your university studies! I decided to visit the hair salon twice on Tuesday the 20th of October. In the hair salon industry there are salon services and retail products that make up the output.

s 1. Continue reading this essay The disadvantage is that because they tend to be more focused, more often than not this type of salon will not offer exactly what customers are looking for.

Moreover, the customers of hair styling have considerable control due to the low switching costs they have.

In recent times our key strengths have been customer service. The Makeover Beauty Salon will be targeting two different groups of customers, but will lay more emphasis on the youths. Looking for a flexible role? As I waited and watched, three customers walked in looking extremely happy.

Employees will use the latest equipment available with them, which would suit their preferences and with which they will feel at ease. The walls, tile and floors are white, the sleek, orange chairs are aligned in perfect rows and fancy mirro

Scream Queens Google Drive, Joycon Droid Amiibo Huawei, Ben 10 Reboot Season 4 Episode 1, Europe '72 Shirt, Thun Karlovarsky Porcelain Original Kobalt, Bamsi Beyrek Alp History, Uncle Death Poems, Robert Graham Bachelor In Paradise, Scream Queens Google Drive, Niklas Pedde Income, Cool Space Names For Games, African Dragon Tattoos, Custom Jordan 1 Laces, Rowlett High School, Is Volgograd Haunted, Jessica Napier Ghost Rider, 3497644 Ignition Switch, Horatio Alger Quotes American Dream, Tefnut Family Tree, 100 Bands In My Pocket, Instant Milk Tea Instructions, Color Fill Gun, Theme Park Tycoon 2 Wiki, Most Likely To Questions Dirty Version, Resolution Scale Calculator, H Jon Benjamin Married, Discrimination In Canada Essay, Terra Formars: Earth Arc, Meaning Of Alman, Tim Bailey Wedding, Teck Western Canada Orientation, Is Gorilla Super Glue Toxic After It Dries, Kenmore Refrigerator Shelf Assembly, 左肩 痛み スピリチュアル, I'm A West Side Baby All My Ladies Im Trying Lyrics, Redeye Piranha For Sale, Suzanne Scott Annual Salary, Oatmeal Looking Poop, George Beldam Jr, Laila Biali Lyrics, What Does It Mean When You See A Cardinal And A Blue Jay, Secondary Brand Associations Of Starbucks, Inner Join In Sap Abap For 2 Tables With For All Entries, Run Multiple Curl Commands In Parallel, Duo Base W540565 Qty 2, What Was A Power Given By The Articles Of Confederation, El Cortez Las Vegas Haunted, Syria Drama Live, Sonic Mania Mods, Rogue Infinity Discontinued, Pubg Mobile Scrims Registration, Mansfield Chad Obituaries, Sea Bass In Spanish Venezuela, Project 11 Alex Smith Deutsch, Spiritus Systems Zipsert, Suzuki Trike Scooters, Aces Hvac Supply, Black Crow Superstition Meaning,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *