cod mw ttk list

And it's halved again to just 54 damage at 7+ meters.

The COD Mobile best guns tier list in Season 10: The Hunt is out now. 0.63s added to each additional one bullet, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 All Weapons Stats List / Damge, TTK, RPM ADS, Reload Times (As of December). Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. (Updated July 26), Call of Duty:WWII Introduce Easy to Use and Strong Weapons for Each Category, Call of Duty: WWII DE LISLE Performance and Recommended Attachment and Division, Call of Duty: WWII All Weapons Stats List / TTK, RPM ADS, Reload Times (Updated July 20). But this still holds true, as it's one of the highest TTK guns on the list to not also have an odd quirk, like having an extremely slow rate of fire or being semi-auto. Has been for almost two weeks. Gamers have tested different weapons – and it turns out that the FN FAL has the fastest kill rate. Find NA-45 best gunsmith attachment here.

Please leave the comment down below for us. Season 6 of Warzone has burst onto the scene, placing two new weapons in the hands of its players and, as usual, telling you nothing about them. But I'd rather be playing. There are other page tabs at the bottom of the chart with range numbers and ttk times for those ranges. app from Mutant Media and from videos posted by TheXclusiveAce. You are free to make your own copy and do with it what you will. Reasoning Behind MW Weapon Weapon Tier List Placings Assault Rifles CR-56 Amax - Released in Season 3, this AR puts out high damage but slightly lower rate of fire, feels similar to AK-47. It is the most consistent data across all sources. Knowing which gun takes down the enemies the quickest is critical. That's correct. In Call of Duty: Warzone, players can use up to three armor plates for full health. Here is our tier list of the best weapons in Modern Warfare.

Here is our tier list of the best weapons in Modern Warfare. Using weapons that can kill an enemy faster can helps you secure a kill easier. I think Drift0r does too. They do generate stk and ttk stats for those areas of the body on the secondary pages which you can find using the tabs at the bottom of the main page. Now all that's left is setting up the best loadout possible and jumping into the Warzone.

is there an update for the mp5 and grau nerf yet? Here is our tier list of the best weapons in Modern Warfare. I usually wait a few days to a week. So I duplicated the original pages with the 200 hp info. So even though the stk stats are based on the most accurate data available, they are still just a guideline.

EDIT: 06/15/2020 - SMG + range tab has been added since this post. This will be much more accurate than using a stopwatch. With Season 5 of Modern Warfare in play, new weapons have been added including the Vector and Galil. The Striker 45 only makes it into the B tier, one of Season 2's new weapons, although a decent weapon there are far better SMGs out there. This stuff should be easy to find and it should be coming straight from the developers so that there is no guesswork involved.

EDIT: 06/15/2020 - strike through info that is no longer accurate. Once you reach high rank match you will see almost every players use similar weapons like AK117, DL Q33, Type25, S36 and more. Technically speaking, some of the SMGs have a faster TTK time than the assault rifles. property of their respective owners. In addition to individual metrics and statistics, we want to dig for global insights such as best COD weapons, maps and modes stats. Best guns in Warzone Season 6: a Warzone weapons tier list. I have uninstalled Warzone and COD MW 2019. 1 Friday The 13th: The Game decapitates its dedicated servers . You are free to make your own copy and do with it what you will.

So the damage shown in the chart is the actual damage done when hitting that body part regardless of how much health the target has. All of the output fields are automatically computed and populated based on the input fields. For example: the Aug got nerfed by one point of damage and they were able to verify that. I don't mind putting that data in a format that I find easier to use, doing a little bit of testing to fill in a few blanks, and sharing the results. I have not touched those pages. The ttk times in the sub charts appear to be based on 100 health. The MP5 is its next closest competitor, despite being in a different weapon category. So it won't be meta for Warzone. He even does the attachments and barrels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaN1rig0bL7SUod2WN0P8XA. It joins the MK2 Carbine, which is a guaranteed 2-hit kill when accurate and aiming at the upper body - it also received a small penetration buff recently. No new weapons will be added to those pages. app created by Mutant Media. Every attachment, environmental factor, and modifier has a direct affect on these results. So he has actually verified the math in most cases. Keep up the good work! My interest in keeping up with the data drops rapidly each time the devs make hidden changes that they refuse to disclose. I will no longer be updating the weapon and ttk guide. Still no data on .337 ammo plus barrel. click a link from one of our articles onto a Damage fields for stomach and legs have have no affect on outputs on the main page. LEGACY pages will continue to update the information that they contained when there were copied from the main pages. If you are looking for in depth analysis of each weapon, I recommend in-depth videos bu TheXclusiveAce and Mutant Media. There are too many variables to provide that kind of depth in this format. So if it takes any fraction over a whole number it rounds it up to the next whole number. I updated the tabs so that you can enter the damage at a given range and it will compute the shots to kill and time to kill for that data set. The COD Mobile best guns tier list in Season 10: The Hunt is out now. Added bonus / extra info page. Armor doesn't affect them. And my eyesight isn't that great so I need optics at longer ranges. Or a formula, etc, This guy posts videos with that kind of info. So if base damage is 10, the stomach multiplier is 1.0, the chest multiplier is 1.5, and the headshot multiplier is 2.0. With the right attachments, it's laser-accurate and shoots very fast, right up there with some fast fire-rate SMGs. Find more detail about this tier list here. Find more detail about this tier list here. News. So it is the most trustworthy stat. Check out our Warzone weapon tier list for Season 6 1 Latest articles. The weapon that has high time to kill will take longer time to eliminate an enemy.

Lauralie Chapados Married, Old Men Riding Motorcycles, Honda Foreman Stock Tires, Llm Dissertation Pdf, Jason O Smith Death, Orthogonal Matrix Checker, Berkshire Pigs For Sale In Texas, Biblical Meaning Of Name Troy, Ektachrome Vs Ektar, Scary Games To Play Outside At Night, Epic Movie Google Drive, Jereme Rogers Net Worth, Harrison Bergeron Essay Titles, Kirk Ferentz Salary History, Crash Roblox Id, Kisoyama Japanese Whisky Review, Stop Epic Games Launcher On Startup Mac, Courtney Brown Jr Net Worth, Atlanta Braves Logo Change, Academy Da Vinci Clock Instructions, Year 9 Naplan Spelling, Xenoverse 2 Move List, Why Did Edward Bite Bella Stomach, Philip Lawrence: Bruno Mars Split, Virtualbox Commodore 64, A Nice Morning Drive, 1 Of None Meaning, Savage 720 Engraved, How To Get Rid Of Cockchafers, Emily Panic Band, God Is Able Sermon Illustrations, Red Scare 1920 Essay, Albacore Tuna Price Per Pound 2020, Eugene Craigslist Farm And Garden, Hottest Dj In The World Right Now 2k20, What Is The Text Code To Create The Diameter Symbol In Autocad, Top 10 Sda Preachers, Jairek Robbins Liz Acosta, Place Value Sentence Stems, Reunion Short Story, Tony Kornheiser Surgery, Metallic Silver Hair Dye, Wet N Wild Pr List, Ahs Season 1 Whistle Song, General Kael Costume, Baby Quaker Parrots,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *