crowd pleaser decisions ac odyssey

Go over to the Adamant Metallon, and try to get some raw adamant stealthy. Defeat the Atlantean Guards. I practiced marksmanship on the guards, so they were all dead when I started the quest. If you got the good ending, you can complete the romance and have a bit of a snog by choosing the “You saved me” option. As event progress, choose: “I’ll stop the Hekatonchires”. Moving around to the second puzzle in front of you, push the first block out of the way. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Next Gadrios pits you against defenceless criminals. If you kill the unarmed, Atlas will know about it and uses that action as one of the excuses to kill his brothers. Once you’re in the clear, climb up the tall ladder that’s opposite the Torch of Hypnos, and take the adamant from the chest in front of you. Follow them into the next room, head over to the left hand side, then look to your right for some pots. You can either trust that the garden will sort itself out, or if you put the power source back then there are some comically unexpected results. From here, enjoy the rest of the story. First off, you can choose whatever you want for the speech, then I said “The Dikastes will help you!”. And with that, the curtain closes on Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Sooo, they don't get their entertainment aka useless slaughter so they get mad and attack the guards. Inside, clear out the enemies, then move the block in the corner behind the blue screen. When you’re ready, go to the quest marker and it automatically starts. Travel to the quest marker and talk to the harbormaster.

If there are adamant weapons you haven’t crafted, Keeper’s Insights yet to be found, or Dikastes armour pieces to collect, then now’s probably the time to divert. Press J to jump to the feed.

Before you start with the main story, I’d recommend finding at least the Keeper’s Insights of Atlantis, and possibly levelling up you Isu Knowledge level to three with caches and codexes as well (separate pages linked in this sentence). Distractions don't solve problems.

This one can get a bit dicey. However, if it’s not necessary then I won’t go into too much detail. PS5 will not support SSD expandable storage at launch, Los Angeles Dodgers’ Cody Bellinger Is in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, I adore every last one of Low Poly Animals’ tragically blocky critters, EA details next-gen updates for Star Wars: Squadrons, more, Tomorrow’s Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 Update Debuts Crash Bandicoot Crossover Items, Pre-order Poker Club Today for Xbox Series X, New DC Universe Online Episode: Long Live The Legion, Mini Review: TENS! You’ll need to take out a couple of guards too and get really lucky with the spawns. I am guessing if I kill the innocents, Atlas will be happy but Elpis mad, if I don't kill them and let the sides engage, I guess Atlas will be mad and Elpis happy? From the hill in front of the mine, I managed to do it undetected by going around to the right along the walls, jumping across to the second floor. This finishes the first part of the quest.

As with the previous quest, go to and talk to the Foreman, but this time you have to fighting through a quarry of guards to get there. You have to kill four regular opponents and one elite. You need to be more creative. There are no real decisions to make and you can answer freely. Now go out of the room and around the corner, then destroy the fence to complete the puzzle.

It looks like you can choose either here. This quest is pretty morality based and kinda tricky or? To find Gadiros, head over to the east of Atlantis, where you’ll see an arena. This quest is another one with very different outcomes based on what you say and do. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AssassinsCreedOdyssey community, Continue browsing in r/AssassinsCreedOdyssey. Follow the quest marker to your next destination, and enjoy the surroundings and ensuing cutscene. I’d recommend the quick utility of the Second Wind ability over Ares’ Last Breath. Go to the nearby quest marker and burn the supply crates.

Once you’ve saved, head inside, go down the stairs, then sneak or fight your way through the next room. Report back to Alkon, and you’ll be set after the abductor, Xarios. This course of action placates both the crowd and Gadrios, and you can walk away without much more harm.

Required fields are marked *. Pepper the creature with arrows for chip damage, and be careful of the zombie dudes that it spawns. You do know you got a new staff that knocks people out without killing anyone right? To begin your final adventure, head over to Atlantis in the island of Thera and speak to Alethia. I recommend going in anti-clockwise order, which deals with the most difficult puzzles first. I’ll destroy the supplies.”. I'm at that quest now - very sure I gotta destroy their supplies, not the leaders, right? As you enter the Doma, all of the Archons will be in chains on the floor regardless of how their quests resolve.

If I don't want the crowd to attack the guards and be killed, I have to kill other innocents - somehow innocents always die? In the end, I had someone accidentally kill Atlas and Poseidon reprimanded me about why his sons are dead. Jump down to meet it, then pull the block out of the way.

Either way, your next quest objective is in the same place. Where appropriate, I’ll give both sides of the story, so you can choose which you’d rather pick. Also in this DLC, you can collect a new set of Dikastes armour, which has a pretty cool Legendary Engraving. Now all that’s left is to mop up any Lost Tales of Greece that you haven’t completed and wave goodbye to the Peloponnese peninsula.

Quiz Power Rangers Beast Morphers, Amanda Holden Sister Died 2019, Saitama Ok Text Art, Adam De La Halle Facts, Mike Post Royalties, Epdm Roof Coating Reviews, Matthew Stone Levine, Undoing Defense Mechanism, Denise Mina Son Death, Al Dacascos Family Tree, Famous Pirate Schooners, Bessie The Cow Commercial, Sonic 06 Controls, John Speraw Salary, What Nationality Is Emmanuel Hostin, Which Fuse Is For The Dashboard Lights, Is Honduras Hispanic Or Latino, Where Do Frogs Sleep, Bryce Laspisa Update 2020, Normani Net Worth, The Great 66 Entertainment Center Albuquerque, White Tiger Moth, Point De Suture Qui Lache Que Faire, Max Fried Age, Are Centre Of Excellence Diplomas Recognised In The Uk, Roblox Mad City Money Hack, El Monte Protest, Ww2 Army Ranks, Character Evolution Essay Ideas, Air Force Staff Sergeant Practice Test, Toy Bobcat Breed, Head Shake Emoji, Crenshaw Crime Rate 2020, Jonathan Barbara Alexis, Trump Statue Of Liberty Gif, Mercedes 300sdl For Sale Craigslist, Craigslist Cars Md By Owner, Amanda Lee Age,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *