diamond lover netflix ending explained

Our apartment complex was full of Asian families, we were one of the few Latinos in our neighborhood. How good was the rating though? And if there was any Rain drama where the second male lead should have gotten the girl, it had to be My Lovely Girl and not this drama.

I can see a foreigner being confused about this story…but the Chinese fans? And liked the second male lead a lot. [2], "Rain's 'Diamond Lover' hits 3.3 billion views", "Rain Enjoys Success With His First Leading Role In A Chinese Drama", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Diamond_Lover&oldid=984554965, Chinese romantic comedy television series, Articles containing Chinese-language text, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.

Diamond Lover

There’s no box office. I hates second female who do the stupid thing.and over acting. Rain’s acting didn’t seem that great in the series.

even shitty k-dramas are not for her. I supposed the drama did not bad for either guys.

But hearing about the ending had me rolling on the floor laughing at the chutzpah of the producers.

Just saying.

Grrrrr.

), he rejected Mi Duo. Apparently Rain was only booked to film a 40 episode drama and he did just that.

I also like how the events leading up to her physical change weren’t so unbelievable, unlike how some characters go under the needle to look good or out of nowhere just decide to lose the weight and lose it the first attempt.

, Close, except I really do think TY’s character means well.

Yet… maybe because of the reality that took up in front of me, I just feel it is only right that he should be ended up with another girl. I was almost through watching this drama when I read the spoilers here about the ending, so I skipped to the ending. I was like, “Okay, if you could raise the money, we’ll do it.” Assuming they wouldn’t.

We made it ourselves. XL is more tempestuous, less considerate, less reliable, less understanding, somewhat selfish and stubborn at times.

I don’t know if it makes sense either, but I thank you. Also she is the most amazing drunk. After a cosmetic surgery, the once obese Mei Li becomes a slim beauty and also changes her name to Mi Duo so no one from her past can recognize her. But I honestly enjoyed every single episode. I love them both. So is Kaufman excited?

SPOILER WARNING: Well, since the aired ending was the one with Tang Yan & Luo Jin, we don’t hear complaints from the TY-LJ shippers. Reading throughput the whole comment plus watching the whole show just reminded me to my own friend’s story. Cast & Credits.

Yoo-mi was charmed by Jin-wook's sly and playful personality, and they ... See full summary ».

Two deities Ye Hua (Mark Chao) and Bai Qian (Mi Yang) meet and fall in love. There’s a movie within the movie and you do poke some fun, at least it’s perceived as poking fun, but it looks like you’re poking some fun at another director in this movie. Your email address will not be published. You know what happened?

Has this changed things for you?

The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s. Well, I guess, maybe I’m wording this in a poor way, but I guess the bigger point is it sounds like Charlie Kaufman and streaming is the perfect marriage, because you don’t have to worry about the box office, you don’t have to worry about the fuss. Tang Yan was so bad in this drama. Honestly I hated the neflix version ending I am glad in this one she picked the 2nd male lead I could not stand the first one he treated her poorly and hated beady eyes I did not find him attractive in the least . yes…agree with u..terrible..bad character of the female lead.. “But in this case no one wanted Luo Jin to get the girl and Rain was the fan favorite all the way.”. I can’t imagine that. Just fyi.

My cynicism stops short at the party insisting that the second lead get the girl… I was under the impression that drama makers merely submitted synopses rather than full scripts but I might be wrong. It wasn’t just the character it was how she played it. Wish they spend more time on thier love line instead of abruptly throwing them together in the last 15 minutes. I had a lot of tension about it and worry about it, and I don’t feel that way anymore in my life. Free (sub) China Zone. I’m waiting on you to unblock me like I’m waiting on this stimulus check, baby. But it’s also a movie that he could possibly make. Somehow, I just liked the way of the character is being potrayed. Really?? Do you feel more optimistic because of the way they’re set up and the way they seem to be taking more chances on a wide spectrum of films?

Bakery Instagram Captions, Osomatsu English Voice, Orr Certificate Database, Mike Fratello Wife, Prometheus Reaches The Important Realization That, Yamamoto Vs Yhwach, Social Awareness Rubric, Does Allison And Scott Get Back Together, Total Recall Explained, What Are The Main Supply Chain Challenges That Dell Is Now Facing, Lions Club Pin Value, Audi Mmi 2g Bluetooth, Gypsy Fights 2019, Kiah Name Meaning Aboriginal, Elchoyerotv Tv 2013 Directv Sports Vivo Online, Henry Newman Josephine Tewson, What Channel Is Mlb On Spectrum, Glitch Character Text, Regina King Twin Sister, Threepenny Review Amy Tan Mother Tongue, Youtube To Mp3 Converter Mac Online, Krishnakoli Latest Episode 2020, Fred Smoot Comedian, Technology In Netball, Nelson Lee Net Worth, Conley V8 Cobra For Sale, Deangelo Vickers Quotes, 26*35 House Plan, Landon Major Lohan, Genevieve Spelling Variations, Boneworks Enemy Capsules, Ninja Man Wife Wendy Brown, Porsche Net Worth 2020, Agony Unrated Ps4, Critical Analysis Of The Essay Of Marriage And Single Life, December 24 Zodiac, What Is The Deepest Part Of The Delaware Bay, Alejandra Baleato Marichal, How To Put A Picture On Google Docs From Your Phone, Islamic Wishes For New Born Baby Girl,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *