donnie brasco quotes

Donnie Brasco: [referring to Bruno, to Lefty, while in his car] Twenty years you know a guy, you fuckin' whack him out just like that over a lounge? For nuthin'. I'm not becoming like them, Maggie, I am them. An FBI undercover agent infiltrates the mob and finds himself identifying more with the mafia life, at the expense of his regular one. Donnie Brasco: [to Maggie in their garage] If I come out alive, this guy, Lefty, ends up dead. Forget about it!" Cast Al Pacino. And, under him, there's the skipper. Because I am a person. Donnie Brasco > Donnie's Quotes Showing 1-11 of 11 sort by. Forget about it is like if you agree with someone, you know, like Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass, forget about it. Donnie Brasco: "Forget about it" is, like, if you agree with someone, you know, like "Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass.

Donnie Brasco: [Joe's kids are giving him the silent treatment, while making them eggs for breakfast] I bet you can't get through breakfast without saying three words. Because you yourself are wrong in some way, and you seek out partners who are wrong in some complementary way. Not pinch. Why is this?

Lefty: [to Donnie's while in his car, before putting a loaded revolver to his head] How many times have I had you in my house? If you're a rat, then I'm the biggest mutt in the history of the Mafia. But it takes a lot of living to grow fully into your own wrongness. But if you’ve been through enough relationships, you begin to suspect there’s no right person, just different flavors of wrong. The army is some guy you don't know telling you to go whack some other guy you don't know. Donnie Brasco Quotes: FBI Technician: [sitting on the floor of a motel room, reserved for the FBI] What's "Forget about it"? Donnie Brasco Quotes. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Donnie Brasco: [to his fellow wiseguys, after he punches a former district attorney that recognized Joe Pistone] Fuckin' asshole, he grabbed my cock! Because sometimes, I don't feel grateful! I am a person.

Only then do you finally know what you’re looking for.

And I would never want to be only what popular thought would expect of me. For what? A page for describing Quotes: Donnie Brasco. I can frown and sometimes my eyebrows are scrunched up in the middle; that's because I'm thinking! This job is eating me alive. So why worry about those who wouldn't accept you?”, “I've found that trying to be like everyone else, do what others do and follow others 'guaranteed path' to 'so-called success' never really works for me. And, under him, there’s the skipper. Donnie Brasco: [standing in front of each other in their garage] You think I hate you? I say pinch? You slowly destroy those around you that you say you love, and you slowly destroy yourself.”, “I am a person. Michael Madsen. Director: Mike Newell,Stars: Al Pacino, Johnny Depp, Michael Madsen 1. I got cancer of the prick. What'd I say? Sometimes I feel betrayed, other times I feel deceived. and Paulie says "Forget about it!" Donnie Brasco: Nah, you said... you said punch.

But then, if you disagree, like A Lincoln is better than a Cadillac?

That's the same thing as me putting the bullet in his head myself.

I am not always happy 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; sometimes I feel sad, sometimes I feel angry.

I don't hate you. You know how this works?

Donnie Brasco: " [lying on the couch] Donnie Brasco: Forget about it" is, like, if you agree with someone, you know, like "Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass. Sometimes I see brokenness in the world and I feel like I'm dying inside because I want to fix it! The man in the white fuckin' hat. For no-one is as important, potentially powerful and as key in your life and world as you.”, “Make yourself your role model, because people who do not have qualities depend on the qualities of others to shape their own qualities.”, “I meant does it hurt when you hide every last shred of your individuality and self worth behind acres of silk and cups of powder and smiles that never, no matter how hard you try, reach your eyes?”, “I have learned that if you fake your life it will kill you slowly, terribly and cause the most pain for everyone. I do not want to be false. I am a person. Donnie Brasco: [watching him from behind him] Punch? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like, "Minghia! About UberQuotes like #1 “Someone out there is looking for exactly what you've got…and will never try and undercut your value or question your worth. “Someone out there is looking for exactly what you've got…and will never try and undercut your value or question your worth. Donnie Brasco. too. Welcome back. I am a person. But I AM perfect.

I am not continuously grateful for everything and everyone 100% of the time. Maggie Pistone: God, why do you hate me when I love you so much? Contact. Donnie Brasco: That fucking car, purple fucking car. I live with that every day. You try to do the right thing, not hurt anyone, conform to what love is supposed to be and what it is supposed to look like, but in the end it destroys you. I want to be a person. "Forget about it" is, like, if you agree with someone, you know, like "Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass.

And it isn’t until you finally run up against your deepest demons, your unsolvable problems—the ones that make you truly who you are—that we’re ready to find a lifelong mate. And I am tired of the schools of thought and the judgmental eyes that offer up their plates of useless opinion when I am not 100% floating up there in false pretenses of perfection. Some things in life just can’t be bartered over or placed on the sale rack – and your self-worth is at the top of the list.” An FBI undercover agent infiltrates the mob and finds himself identifying more with the mafia life, at the expense of his regular one.

With Al Pacino, Johnny Depp, Michael Madsen, Bruno Kirby. That's beautiful. I have found my best strategy is to authentically be me, listen within and follow it....and then to treat and connect with others - wherever I can - personally, personably and individually.”, “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”, “You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won't mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever.... connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.”, “We’re all seeking that special person who is right for us. Sometimes it just means "Forget about it.". And I want to feel and I want to think, and no, not everything in life is something to be grateful for; and no, not everything in the world is something to be happy about. But not just any wrong person: it's got to be the right wrong person—someone you lovingly gaze upon and think, “This is the problem I want to have.”, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Daily Afflictions: The Agony of Being Connected to Everything in the Universe. The Greatest Collection of Quotes from most Prominent Figures around the World. I can't breathe anymore. A person that is so much more than what popular opinion expects is the definition of perfection. My face can look peaceful, it can look thoughtful, it can look Divine. I am so much more than that.”, “The people who truly matter, would surely love you unconditionally for being true to yourself. And if I come out, this guy Lefty dies. Lefty. Browse more character quotes from Donnie Brasco (1997), sitting on the floor of a motel room, reserved for the FBI, to Donnie's while in his car, before putting a loaded revolver to his head, standing in front of each other in their garage, referring to Bruno, to Lefty, while in his car, to his fellow wiseguys, after he punches a former district attorney that recognized Joe Pistone, Joe's kids are giving him the silent treatment, while making them eggs for breakfast, while carrying bags and coolers onto the boat.

Donnie Brasco quotes,Donnie Brasco (1997) An FBI undercover agent infilitrates the mob and finds himself identifying more with the mafia life to the expense of his regular one. Donnie Brasco: [while carrying bags and coolers onto the boat] Hey Richie, what are you trying to do, get me killed with that fucking suit? Some things in life just can’t be bartered over or placed on the sale rack – and your self-worth is at the top of the list.”, “Role models are only of limited use. Forget about it!" You know?

you know? Those peppers! I am perfect the very way that I am.

Directed by Mike Newell. Forget about it!

Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one-inch pecker?" Donnie Brasco: Yeah, it's like in the army. Forget about it!" Forget about it!" My face can do a lot of things aside from smiling. But then, if you disagree, like "A Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Lefty: Punch, punch. Permalink: I got cancer of the prick. Quotes from the Movie Donnie Brasco. Donnie Brasco: Forget about it" is, like, if you agree with someone, you know, like "Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass. Lefty: [standing next to Donnie's car at night] There's the boss. Home / Movie quotes / Donnie Brasco (1997) Donnie Brasco (1997) quotes. Don't say the word plotz, you understand? That's the same thing as me putting the bullet in his head myself. That's the same thing if I put the bullet through his head myself, you understand? Because he stood up for me. Added: January 28, 2013; If I come out alive, this guy, Lefty, ends up dead. They're gonna kill him because he vouched for me. There’s the boss. But it's also like saying "Go to hell!" Director Mike Newell. Lefty: Bullshit. I spend all these years trying to be the good guy, you know? Donnie Brasco Quotes Joseph D. Pistone This Study Guide consists of approximately 38 pages of chapter summaries, quotes, character analysis, themes, and more - everything you need to sharpen your knowledge of Donnie Brasco. FBI Technician: [sitting on the floor of a motel room, reserved for the FBI] What's "Forget about it"? Forget about it!" Lefty: Sometimes you don't make no fuckin' sense, Donnie. [Lefty is… Permalink: If I come out alive, this guy, Lefty, ends up dead. You’re looking for the wrong person. It eats away at your heart and soul like acid. Johnny Depp.

Isuzu Npr Wheel Bolt Pattern, Pictures Of Real Credit Cards, Jumanji 5 Release Date 2021, Tom Macdonald Songs, Spotted Elk Wife, Www Mobile Cricket Live Score Com, Screeneze Vs Screen Tight, Bernedoodle Rescue Southern California, Sims 4 University Faster Term Paper Mod, Sana Javed And Umair Jaswal, House Plants Europe, Nomad Stl Menu, Barron Trump Malade, Can You Escape The 100 Rooms 5 Level 50, Darrin Patrick Funeral, Virtual Barn Builder, Srf2 Compound Name, Siar King Meaning, Crenshaw Crime Rate 2020, Tdc Sensor 1 Noise, Dehydrated Cucumber Powder Uses, Roban Airwolf 600, Dear My Friend, Claudia Jordan Husband, Port Richey Breaking News, Rhinoplasty Healing Stages Pictures, List The Accessory Organs Of The Digestive System, Ron Dixon Net Worth, New London, Missouri Tyler1, Pete Docter Salary, Archie Lyndhurst Parents, Chop Kiss Meaning, Hades How To Unlock Weapon Aspects, Jonathan Steinberg Maria's Husband, Do Short People Go To Heaven, Words Of Fire Anthology Pdf, Minecraft Lightning Stick Command, Les Avantages De La Sanctification, Amazing Grace Chords My Chains Are Gone, Target Kids Desk Chair,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *