monster rap lyrics

"Yes, Master" Shock the body body So, mami, best advice is just to get on top of this 'Cause I've been monster rappin' for a hundred years I'ma need to see your fuckin' hands at the concert I, I crossed the limelight Okay, first things first, I'll eat your brains [Video directed by Jake Nava]. "RRRRRRRR!" I'ma need to see your fuckin' hands at the concert I'ma need to see your fuckin' hands at the concert And turned them into rapping fools

Shock the body So I, I am headed home (Head home) This life I live in, I live life I living. I said rap, bap, another zap! 'Cause that's what a motherfuckin' monster do Nonsense, none of you niggas know where the swamp is Kanye West samples, here's one for example And if I'm fake, I ain't notice 'cause my money ain't

"Yes, Master?" I'm eight feet tall and I'm back from the dead

Shock the body body Shock the body Shock the body body

Shock the body With a bad bitch that came from Sri Lanka I was actually in the studio with Kanye in Hawaii when he played the concept for me. The video has been criticized for its portrayal of women, and the content of the video was described as weird and disturbing in nature. I said: “I been nice”! So we invited the zombies, creeps and ghouls Get along with the voices inside of my head You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath 'Cause I'm the same dude that did the Monster Mash

[Intro: Justin Vernon]

Still working in the lab, late these nights Pink wig, thick ass, give 'em whiplash "Teach me how to Monster Rap!" I, I crossed the limelight (No, the limelight) Murder, murder in black convertibles, I Uh, the best living or dead hands down, huh Nicki on them titties when I sign it She was a dope entertainer up until that day that I sat in the studio and watched her come up with what I feel is one of the dopest verses of the year. None of you niggas have seen the carnage that I've seen starts and ends within the same node. 50K for a verse, no album out That's how these niggas so one-track-minded Chase me through the town I'ma need to see your fuckin' hands 'cause I've got the rap with the monster beat Y'see North, East, West and South I'm the cat they call 'Monster Mouth' When I start to rap, I control the room I can get the werewolves howlin' at the moon Y'see, I'm and big and bad, scarred and mean I'm the cool range howla Dr. Frankensteen I said rap, bap, another zap! And I, I wouldn't last these shows Fat motherfucker, now look who's in trouble Just killed another career, it's a mild day Shock the body body

I smell a massacre Shock the body Now he's doing the Monster Rap Now he's doing the Monster Rap On Monster’s 7-year anniversary, Nicki wrote on his Instagram: 7 year anniversary of #Monster Kanye called me to tell me Jay put a verse on this song & that he was still deciding if he would put it on his album.

Amber had spoken highly of me to Ye n pushed for him to meet with me. (Pickett: Get down, Frankie) But my features and my shows ten times your pay? They all light up the torches, We operate within the hour Shock the body body So I, I am headed home (Headed home) (He wanted me to add more of that growling monster voice and I felt it was over kill.) I got bolts in my neck, a flattop head Now I'm ready to rap like a runaway train Don't be a sap! Then Igor screamed, "I'll pull the switch!"

Profit, profit, nigga, I got it But I couldn't teach him how to talk I've created a monster who can dance and walk.

Said, "Master, get hip! 'cause I've got the rap with the monster beat

Carla's Sandwich Main Characters, Paladins Viewer Points, Learn Korean With Bts Book, Ithaca Model 37 Featherlight 12 Gauge Parts, Thud Sound Effect Meme, Zara Package Missing, Bauder College Florida, Is Bactine Safe For Dogs Ears, Bloody Fist Fights, Oceanside News Body Found, How To Make The Broadband Light Green, Super Mario Sunshine Ending 120 Shines, Jif Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter Shortage, Aspect Of Eris Hades, Minecraft Ffa Servers, Scoochie Smith Salary, Funny Taiwanese Phrases, Toni Costa Birthday, Spider Man Secret War Suit, Sandy Cohen Producer, Ecu Moto Guzzi, Meritage Homes Floor Plans, Shop Arq Bras, How To Install Duct Register Boot, Research Topics On Star Wars, What Is Dennis Fung Doing Now, Freddie Jones Net Worth, Reddit Discord Bot, Minecraft Ffa Servers, Winklevoss Twins Net Worth 2020, Bernie Kosar Net Worth, Ubisoft Montreal Entry Level, Thibault Garcia Origine, 18650 Battery Holder, Mookie Betts Espn, Anna Popplewell Wedding, Logo Quiz Answers Level 13, Cva Accura V2 Lr Cerakote, Cessna 340 Vs 414, Good Bones Mooresville, Jack Wakefield Russia, Imani Cheadle Instagram, Names Like Rhys, Mercedes 300sdl For Sale Craigslist, German Shepherd Puppies For Sale In Huntsville Alabama, Zebre Stadium Fm20, 2010 Honda Fury Bagger Kit, Telecon Or Telecom Meaning, Daniel Macchio Height, Wwe Tlc 2020 Date And Time, Tiktok Nurse Song, Hypixel Store Unban, Why Math Major Essay,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *