polish mp5 gas mask filter

The MP-5 is a Polish-licensed copy of the French ARF-A mask and was issued to the Polish Army where it replaced the MP-4. I bought 4. We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for … The bag has large pockets that will hold extra filters. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now. The mask itself looks in good condition but is very tight. I bought this so I can use it when I have to use my spray paint When I do my project or go somewhere where the air is bad for my system. FREE Shipping. Polish Gas Mask MP5 With Filter And Transport Bag, Protective Eye Lens, Authentic Military Surplus, This gas mask helps to protect the face, eyes and respiratory system against chemicals and biological warfare agents, The mask is designed for an FP-5 filter (NATO standard thread) and other filters with NATO standard threads can also be used, It comes in a heavy-duty vinyl transport bag with multiple pockets and two nylon webbing straps with MOLLE compatible clip hooks. I am a paramedic and my department could not get any mask of any kind other than N-95 and surgical, according to them. Only issue is the lens has slightly yellowed.

The mask is gonna serve it’s purpose, but I got a size 3 which is too small for my face, a size 2 would’ve been perfect, I wish there were a way to choose the size. This site was the only site that had it in stock.

6-days. They are known to have materials issues, but all of mine were still soft and flexible and in really decent condition.

The mask is like new with no signs of wear. Would buy again...novelty or not, with a new filter or old its better than a bandana if things get wild. The mask works great and you can use any gas mask filter that has 40mm thread that you can also buy from amazon.

Great condition, never been used as far as I can tell. Covers nose, eyes, mouth keeps you safer than any cloth or paper mask that only covers your mouth and nose and only protects others from you sneezing or coughing from covid19. I was pleasantly surprised With this. Cleaned up mask with soap and water and polished visor with eye glass lense cleaner and everything cleaned up nicely. Contrary to popular belief, FP-5 filters are NATO STANAG RD40 x 1/7 and will not fit on GOST RD40 x 4 masks. We do not have any other sizes available. Ordered 3 of them and all were size 4. We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. It got a Ciril MT-213/2U stamp on the bottom chin part. This like-new gas mask helps to protect the face, eyes and respiratory system against chemicals and radioactive and biological warfare agents in the form of gases, vapors, aerosols and more. Variety of 2, 3, 4 sizes. I was concerned that the example would show up with rigid and uncomfortable rubber, but I was happily proved wrong! The only issue with the mask is that its a bit too small and digs in to my chin. The rubber straps on the mask are a little difficult to adjust, but once they've been set you should never need to adjust them again. One mask/bag/filter came in perfect, wrapped in sealed bag and as new, second mask arrived, no sealed plastic, mask bag looked like it was thrown down driveway, mask was torn and shredded to bits, w/filter dented and in the open(not in sealed bag). The filter was sealed. The MP-5 was exported to Ukraine under the name MT-213/2U. Definitely ran a little small. Compared to the ones I have been issued in the US Army these are equal in ability. That said, the mask I received fits fine and would function if needed, just a little tight on my nose. The gas mask bag was covered in mold, but with some Lysol it was fixed. Great product, cheapest around, good quality, my only complaint is its a tad hard to adjust but one its adjusted it fits great very comfortable , the filter that comes with it is completely sealed and unopen. The one I got looked brand spanking new like it just came out of the factory! Yea the visor is a little yellowed but other than that it’s perfect condition. Ordered 2 of these Polish MP5 masks, but find out they're really French ANF-AV(?)

The filters do not contain asbestos.

These cracks were around the inner seal where the mask touches your chin and forehead.

Great mask in good condition and comfortable. We got one size 1, two size 2, and two size 3.

It's good that this mask takes 40mm threaded filters, since I already had a filter opened up from an M65 mask I ordered from this site a long time ago (which is sadly no longer available; the one I own now has a crack in one of its lenses). (It wont let me upload two pics i dont think so this is after cleaning it up). Military Surplus POLISH MP5 MP-5 NBC GAS MASK BRAND NEW Filter Bag Size 2 Large.

Only service required of one I received was a thorough bath followed by ammonia lens cleaning. It is completely replaced in service by the MP-6 "Apollo". Storage bag in good shape. Customers who bought this item also bought: © BUD K Worldwide 2020.

The bag and mask appear to have never been issued out. Something went wrong. Made me feel a little uneasy. The bag is fantastic and I'm using it for another gas mask I purchased on line.

Drinking straw was missing but one can be fashioned easily enough.

Received a size #2 and size #4 (small). Been a Budk KOTM member for almost a year and pulled the trigger on these and I’m extremely happy! Both masks sealed to our faces perfect and comfortable. Overall this is a nice gas mask. Overall, a great looking mask. 0.790 kg, /w bag 1.430 kg BAD PART IS YOU DONT GET TO CHOSE YOUR SIZE! Gas Mask and Respirator Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. These two masks are very similar and the only difference is the radial grill on the voicemitter of the MP-5 and the Maskpol labels. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Maska Przeciwgazowa 5

Intel Core i9-10850K Desktop Processor - 10 cores & 20 threads - Up to 5.20 GHz, adidas Essentials 3-Stripes Tricot Track Jacket Men's, Sony PlayStation PS Plus 12-Month / 1 Year Membership Subscription, AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with LED Cooler, Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Headphones, Certified Refurbished, Versace Eros by Gianni Versace 3.4 oz EDT Cologne for Men New In Box, Apple iPhone XR 64GB Factory Unlocked Smartphone 4G LTE iOS Smartphone, Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth Speaker, Certified Refurbished, Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System, Certified Refurbished, DEWALT 8V MAX1/4 in Inline Screwdriver Kit DCF682N1R Certified Refurbished, Women's Fleece Lined Leggings Solid Colors Winter Thick Warm Thermal Stretchy, 1000 GLOVEWORKS GWON Nitrile Industrial Latex Free Disposable Gloves - Orange, Lenovo ThinkPad T490S Laptop, 14.0" FHD IPS Touch 300 nits, i7-8565U, Egyptian Comfort 1800 Count 4 Piece Bed Sheet Set Deep Pocket Bed Sheets. Used Hungarian M76 Military Surplus Gas Mask with 40mm Filter … I honestly think I might buy several more just to steal parts and filters off of. I read the comments before I purchased some and I thought I had a 50/50 chance of getting something that I would be satisfied with! Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I'm generally quite happy with what we got for the money, but they came in a variety of conditions. Both appear unused and in excellent condition with the mask rubber soft and non hardened.

However, the plastic is aging. The mask came almost new, like advertised, however it had some white colored spots on the outside of the mask, which I kind of expected. Clear lens. Also, you can talk through this one better than a lot of the others. They are big on my 10 year old son. #2 Serviceable - size 3, yellowing lens (but not bad), no inner drink tube mouth piece.

Filters are standard thread NATO and shouldn't be hard to find. Overall a great deal!

The lenses were scratch free!

Polish Gas Mask MP5 With Filter And Transport Bag, Protective Eye Lens, Authentic Military Surplus 4.7 ( 60 reviews) Your Price: $29.99. In Stock - Ships Today! The filters packaging was slightly damaged but the filters were still sealed. Concerned with Size #4 fitting other smaller person and after adjustments it fit fine. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed! very pleased with this product...great seal, new condition with filter. 0rdered two returned one because of yellow lens and ripped chin cup. To say the least, I am very pleased with mine. I got the smallest size for both, size 4. Both filters are from 2002. 3/4 grey lenses. $69.95. Filter was in new condition and mask cleared fine.

I was also quite shocked at the great condition of the mask, just a wee dirty but a quick clean restored it to almost factory standards. ISRAELI GAS MASK SMALL ADULT/ YOUTH/WOMEN W/ FILTER- NEW .

Siły Zbrojne Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej (Polish armed forces), Збройні сили України (Ukranian armed forces). I ordered 2 of these and they came in pretty good condition. Average wife perfect fit, child on the big side but seals. AGM supplies hundreds of Police Departments and Fortune 500 companies with gas masks, gas mask filters, and all types of survival gear from NBC protective suits to Potassium Iodide and medical kits.Before you purchase a cheap, used mask take a look at our new masks from MSA, SGE and more. Drinking tube attached and worked. Lenses were fogged up but are cleanable.

Masks in good shape, face covering cleaned up with a little vinegar solution. If I can get another head strap better suited for my size I’d be very satisfied. Got back nearly unissued bigger sized one that fits me better, totally functional.

Still great mask. The carry bag I had to clean because it has some kind of white power on it. The bag is perfect and worth the $30 it's self, but the mask was really dirty, the lens was dark yellow and the metal canister that you attach to the mask had literal dirt on it. Date on the filter is 1999. 95. The rubber/plastic of the mask is aged, hard, and cracked through from nose to chin. It is very common for buyers to purchase the MP-5 and receive a French ANP-VP F1 instead.

I had purchased the french version of this mask from another surplus retailer and it literally disintegrated afew days after I received it.

Certified CBRN Gas Mask FIlter Mask Respirator 40 mm NATO with Longest shelf life. FREE Shipping. There are size charts online, expect to get the smallest size and see if you could live with that. I collect gas masks and with the current situation, most sellers have resorted to serious inflation BUT NOT CHKADELS. As others have stated, there is a film on the lens which is difficult to completely clean/remove. The polyurethane panoramic visor is also prone to yellowing with age and when exposed to UV rays for extended periods, and can smear and smudge easily depending on how it is cleaned. $89.95 $ 89. Ordered 2 and I got sent a large and a small and it's perfect for me and wife. I have a big head but size 4 still seemed to fit although I would of liked a bigger one. Note that these are French ARFA masks, not Polish MP5s.

product I got was late 90's vintage however in good condition... mask size is the small size 4.. was hoping for a 3 or 2.

Cassidy Hubbarth Engaged, Pubg Mobile Scrims Registration, Used Hpa Airsoft Guns, War Of The Worlds Thesis Statement, Steve Bould Wife, Segway Ninebot Es1 Speed Hack, Catfish Sting Antibiotics Of Choice, Does Ruler Have A Long U Sound, Tom Tailor Shoes Size Chart, Kirsten Powers Brother, Tami Roman Age, 映画 Full Movie 日本語吹き替え 無料, When I Speak Your Name Ibc Chords, Wingback Chair Covers Ikea, The Lacerta Files Wiki, Anthony Michaels Tattoo Shop, How To Get Rid Of Guinea Grass, Other Names For Tramp Stamp, 5e Necromancer Build, Remi Ashten And Dakota, Everstar Portable Air Conditioner Manual, Osrs Blessed Spirit Shield Vs Dfs, Personification For Fear, Tessa Meaning In Hebrew, Rick Grimes Holster, Luffa And Ants, Rugged Life Roof Top Tent, Madden Rookie Ratings 2021, Charleston Earthquake Fault,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *