president of argentina son cosplay

Center-Left Alberto Fernandez has been elected as Argentina’s new president with over 45 percent of the vote needed to win, beating the conservative incumbent Mauricio Macri. Many people from Brazil started following me and I want to tell the LGBTTTIQQA + community and allies of Brazil that we are together in this fight. Ana Irma Rivera Lassén is no stranger to making history on the island. He also compared himself with a photo of Estanislao dressed in a Pikachu costume. https://t.co/UEXqSgn6mc, — Eduardo Bolsonaro (@BolsonaroSP) October 29, 2019. Fernández isn’t only known for his leftist policies, but also his son Estanislao Fernández who happens to be a drag queen. Brazil’s anti-LGBT president Jair Bolsonaro’s son Eduardo has gone as far as tweeting a threating picture of himself holding a gun side-by-side DYHYZY’s cosplay picture.

Fernandez has championed LGBT issues and praised his son, calling him “a great man”. “My son is a rights activist in that community. https://t.co/UEXqSgn6mc, — Eduardo Bolsonaro (@BolsonaroSP) October 29, 2019. Estanislao wasn’t always thrilled about his dad running for president. Puerto Rico’s first out lawmaker is a feminist warrior with a long history of bucking authority, LGBTQ voter turnout was at an all-time high this election & support for Trump skyrocketed. LGBTQ candidates from Texas to Delaware are going to make big changes in state legislatures. DYHZY is one of the hottest drag queens in Argentina, with over 150,000 followers on Instagram. The son of Argentina's new president is a seriously sickening drag queen. 25.8k Followers, 29 Following, 132 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Cosplay Argentina (@cosplay.argentina)

But political neighbours nearby aren’t as supportive as his father. The President of the Argentine Nation (Spanish: Presidente de la Nación Argentina), usually known as the President of Argentina (Spanish: Presidente de Argentina), is both head of state and head of government of Argentina.Under the national Constitution, the President is also the chief executive of the federal government and Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces. LGBT rights in Argentina are some of the world's most advanced, with the country being the first in Latin America to legalize same-sex marriage in 2010. Get our news on your inbox! He then followed up with another tweet in Spanish. The new leader has gripped power at a time when the nation's economy is in turmoil. The son, 24, works in insurance and studies design and is also an Instagram famous model 'Dyhzy', known for his creative cosplay and drag outfits. “Remember that love always conquers hatred and among us, we must always take care of ourselves,” he wrote. “My wife and I are raising two young children, and that loss would be devastating to our family.”. I love you. Tweeting: “Brazilian brothers, we are in this fight together. The attacks escalated even further after his father won the election. I love you.". In fact, he reportedly deleted his Instagram account for a short while after his father announced his candidacy.

OBS: isso não é um meme. Argentina, Alberto Fernàndez, the newly chosen president-elect of Argentina, has a 24-year-old sexually-fluid son named Estanislao who moonlights as a well-known drag queen and cosplayer with the name DYHZY. Thankfully, Argentina’s president Fernandez has a more positive and supportive approach and refuses to back down amidst the bullying. Here are some images of Estanislao’s drag queen cosplay, first as Joker. Argentina's president-elect Alberto Fernández has repeatedly copped backlash over his son Estanislao.

In response, Estanislao responded via Twitter: “Brazilian brothers, we are in this fight together. Remember that love always conquers hate and among us we have to always take care of ourselves.”. The 24-year-old is also the son of the country’s latest president-elect, Alberto Fernàndez. drag queen, But Alberto’s son has been caught in the cross-fire from conservative critics since his father’s election, including from the family of the Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro. Estanislao fought back. With his drag name ‘DYHZY’ and a 157,000-strong Instagram following, Estanislao Fernàndez is a rising star in Argentina’s drag scene. I would worry if my son was a criminal, but he is a great man,” he said in an interview in June. The other day I got to work and a guy told me, ‘You are the son of my hope.’ And there I thought ‘How cool!’ I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for my father, but it also doesn’t take away the possibility of growing on my own merits.”, To his father’s credit Alberto said of his son, “I have pride in my son, how can I not be proud? “Many people from Brazil began to follow me and I want to tell the LGBTTTIQQA + community and allies of Brazil that we are together in this fight,” he wrote on his own Twitter. OBS: isso não é um meme. PORQUE YO SI ✌ – Cosplay por @naimad.ind Pelo por @naimadshop , A post shared by ⚡ D Y H Z Y ⚡ (@dyhzy) on May 25, 2019 at 7:30pm PDT, Phoenix Friday Photo by @nathyleone , A post shared by ⚡ D Y H Z Y ⚡ (@dyhzy) on May 3, 2019 at 1:58pm PDT, WeAreMitu.com says Estanislao’s “sexuality is fluid and has been in a relationship with his girlfriend, Natalia Edith Leone, for three years.”. My son is a rights activist in that community. The son of Argentina’s president is a drag queen and he’s the definition of iconic Josh Milton November 1, 2019 The son of Argentina's new president is a seriously sickening drag queen. Alberto Fernàndez, the newly chosen president-elect of Argentina, has a 24-year-old sexually-fluid son named Estanislao who moonlights as a well-known drag … Os amo. He also just so happens to be the 24-year-old son of the nation’s newly-elected president…

His election this week ousted the right-wing Mauricio Macri and is one that may bring a sigh of relief for the local LGBT+ community, being that Alberto has an assured track record. “My son is a rights activist in that community. Commenting for this story is now closed.If you have a Facebook account, become a fan and comment on our Facebook Page! That's true support for your kids, not handing them an ambassadorship.

I would worry if my son was a criminal, but he is a great man.”. Recuerden que el amor siempre vence al odio y entre nosotres nos tenemos que cuidar siempre. Nevada voters approved the only LGBTQ rights ballot initiative in the country yesterday. After Alberto’s announced win, the son of Brazilian president Bolsonaro, Eduardo, targeted the pair in a tweet comparing their respective sons. Transgender Afghanistan veteran could be kicked out of the National Guard. Last Sunday his father, center-left politician Fernández won the Argentina election, ousting conservative President Mauricio Macri. Here’s what happened. So she's suing. I feel proud for my son.”, SPICE UP YOUR LIFE Babies hoy sale un nuevo #montatedarling Donde con @lady.nada montamos a la @martincirio de la Ginger Spice Vayan a verlo ya al canal de THE JUZGUE SHOW! Related: A drag queen confronted anti-gay closet case Aaron Schock at karaoke night. DYHZY has over 182,000 Instagram followers and 123,900 Twitter followers and has become an unlikely messenger of peace and queer-acceptance in South America, especially after recent criticism from the son of Brazil’s anti-LGBTQ president. (Instagram/ Estanislao Fernàdez). Preliminary polling finds that Trump won twice as many LGBT votes this time as he did in 2016 despite his vile record. “This is not a meme,” the federal deputy wrote, comparing himself holding a gun to his Alberto in a Pikachu cosplay. Suscribe. I would worry if my son was a criminal, but he is a great man,” Fernandez said in an interview in June. Good for Alberto. “I want for my son the same as any father, for him to be happy,” said Alberto. Gracias a @shampein_ por hacernos de MEL C y a @nikiibitch por hacernos de MEL B Gracias tambien a @mai.hamstar por hacer el increible vestido de Ginger Spice ❤️ La foto increible la sacó @vikachuhacefotos , A post shared by ⚡ D Y H Z Y ⚡ (@dyhzy) on Oct 10, 2019 at 5:18pm PDT.

Songs About Teasing A Guy, South Holston River Fishing Report 2020, Kyoko Chan Cox Net Worth, Duplex Kidney And Alcohol, Epagneul Papillon Prix, Wrapped Hay Bales For Sale, Thesis Statement For Competitive Sports, Porcupine Meat Health Benefits, Len Barrie Sr, Ryzen 9 3900x Bios Update, Brian Backer Fast Times At Ridgemont High, Men Of 76 Toy Soldiers, Put A Noose Around Your Neck Meaning, Kodiak Canvas Tent 10x10, Joe Thomas Singer House, Selcan Hatun Actor, 702 Area Code, Self Reflection Instagram Captions, Kun Meaning In Thai, Business Casual Hospital Attire, Purina Pro Plan Vs Kirkland Dog Food, King Moonracer Ornament, Nam Meme Twitch, Thl Meaning Jewelry, Life Goes On Producer Lil Baby, M1 Garand Bayonet Lug, Animal Crossing: New Horizons Black Street Lamp, Nestor Gaetz Sister, Odessa American Obituaries Past 30 Days, Wally Nightingale Cause Of Death, How To Install A Battery Isolator Switch, Mary Berry Beetroot Soup, Deangelo Vickers Quotes,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *