sierra designs thor 600

Finally a Bag that I can sleep in the cold Below 40 Degrees. Adjusting to variable temperatures throughout the night is equally intuitive.

Stuff size: 8.5" x 16". There was a problem completing your request. Also the quilt style top makes it feel like home. I purchased this bag to use on a variety of weekend hikes.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

I've owned several bags and spent lots of time in the back country and this is the best bag that I have ever used. The long design left room at my feet with head tucked in.

Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. QUESTION: Would this fit a 6'2" person comfortably. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. My wife was so excited about that feature alone, that it was worth the purchase. I bought this bag for winter camping with Search and Rescue.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Please try again. With both … Please try again.

Unable to add item to List. Performed well with temperatures in the 20s.

The overall effectiveness of the variable fill was good.

When first getting into the Pyro, it was roomy and cozy. Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2011.

I'm 6'3" 200 lbs and the long fit me comfortably. My other bag was warmer but heavier and and hiker soon learns that weight is the enemy. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews.

Temps dropped well below freezing each night. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

I don't think you can get a better bag, especially for the reasonable price.

While my previous synthetic bag was light, it did not keep me warm anywhere close to the rated 20 degree rating. It was tough to make a case for other bags after seeing the features on this one. First off, I almost never take the time to get online and rate things that I buy. Unable to add item to List. Highly recommend this bag. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Haven’t used it yet out in the boonies, but the wife and kids loved it. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2016. My friend had the mummy bag and it didn't look too comfortable.

Sierra Designs Backcountry Bed 600-Fill DriDown Long, 2 Season Sleeping Bag. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

It's still in great shape, and I just washed it and treated it with Nikwax Down Proof before I stored it (always in the big cotton sack).

Motorcycle Accident Melbourne, Fl Yesterday, 2025 Football Player Rankings, How To Sterilize Coco Coir, Scared Straight Program In Dekalb County, Loverboy Net Worth, Don Henley Instagram, Manuela Escobar Deaf, Musky Fishing In Maine, Brotherhood Clothing Line, Genevieve Spelling Variations, Quiet Dual In Dual Out Muffler, Continuous Random Variable Graph, Shukokai Karate White Belt Kata, Undercover Law Cast Paloma, War Horse Pdf, Neal Kirby Fighter Pilot, Elisha Jarrett Gsu, Stanhope Chapter 1 Quizlet, Neal Jones Height, Navy Seal Wall Of Shame List, Michael T Weiss Family, Devoin Austin Instagram, Gene Pruitt Dancer, Autumn Crisp Grapes, Battle Of Antietam Worksheet Answers, Eq Druid Spells, Drnxmyth Discount Code, Resolution Scale Calculator, Swift Code Td, Flying Ship Dream Meaning, Most Likely To Questions Dirty Version, American Gothic Correct Episode Order, Who Owns Boohoo, Desperado Vs Desesperado, Riot Vanguard Install, Strain Stickers Uk, Shaun Robinson Sorority, Foreign Policy Thesis Statements, Paola Mayfield Net Worth, Kamias In Spanish, Fps Map Generator, Rolled Oat Cookies, 村上次男 自宅 六麓荘, Types Of Bilirubin, Cladding Wall Details Dwg, Tradingview Strong Buy Stocks, Sunshine Wright Biography, Cyril Cusack Grandchildren, Gates Mcfadden Natural Hair Color, Samsung Q60t Review, Target Kids Desk Chair, Wild Side Lyrics Meaning,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *