sig flat trigger for p365 and spring

If the problem persists, contact customer support. As accessories and upgrades go, this is one of the simplest. However, I'm on the fence about flat faced on the p365. Reconnecting the bar connecting to the take down lever. Price ... 'SLIGHTLY CURVED' SIG Sauer P365 / P365 XL / SAS Trigger. There are lots more compact P365 holster options on the market, and more rigid ones too. The SIG SAUER P365 factory flat trigger is a direct replacement to your stock trigger. Great price point and solid material. The benefits go beyond the extra ammo in your 9mm magazine, then, but that’s really the big news here.

Great upgrade! You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. And your gun might not cycle, maybe 50% of the time. But if you’re the kind of person that wants the best, then this is still a better option than the OEM striker. (15) Techna Clip for Sig P365 Concealed Carry In Stock. Add to Cart. The Sig Sauer P3655 SAS is the result and it costs just $579.99. I installed the Sig flat trigger in my P365 and it brought my groups back to the center of the target. I then came back and somehow it went into place. ... Sig Sauer Flat Trigger for P365 P365XL SAS List Price: $49.00. This page was last updated: 05-Nov 08:24. Custom Glock experts Grey Ghost Precision has released the Grey Ghost Precision Sig P365 V1 and it is epic. Or a green laser, it’s really your choice. Took me less than an hour, could probably do a second one now in about 30 minutes. Sig Sauer Magazine, 9MM, Fits Sig P365, 15Rd MAG-365-9-15, SIG AIR-P365-BB .177BB 12GR.CO2 12RD BLACK AIR PISTOL, Sig Sauer Mag, 9MM, 12Rd, Black, P365 MAG-365-9-12, MAGAZINE P365 9MM 10RD COYOTEMAG-365-9-10-COY. I would recommend the flat trigger for anyone who isn't 100% happy with the curve. Purchased the P365 Flat Trigger upgrade around a month ago and have been really happy with it. Specifications It was easy (mid level difficulty) to in stall. You can find a way to accommodate this low profile reflex site and it does come with a payoff. Did Trump Make It Easy for Mentally Ill to Buy Guns? Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *