sks vs dragunov modern warfare

The Kar98 is insane when you get used to it.

Looking for some new Gaming Supplies? These cookies do not store any personal information. the SKS is the first truly good semi auto (saying "BuT Im gOoD WiTh tHe EBR" doesnt count because i do well with it but the gun itself isnt good) becuase its about as pickup and play as most auto rifles and smg's becuase its recoil is solid, has minimal aim deviation after it's first shot making followups a breeze, and it excels beyond automatics at range, where as the SVD and EBR don't as much, not even to mention the poor FAL who's damage falloff is insane. I like the SKS a lot, but IMO it just shows how outclassed the EBR and Dragunov are in a game with M4's and MP5's everywhere. Wouldn‘t be possible with the ebr or dragunov tough. I might devote time and Gold it. One is strictly laser focused, the other adds in some mobility and ADS Speed. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. So no, it is not the best stat wise. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Outside of a decent range for head shot kills, the SKS is easily one of the worst guns in the game and probably not even a top 3 in the MM rifles (honestly the Kar and Carbine are better). Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

"Godbert is a god among men; the pinnacle of human perfection"- Bestia_Somnia, SF5: M. Bison, Urien, Seth | T7: Leroy, Kazumi, Dragunov | GBVS: Beelzebub | SamSho: Genjuro, Shiki | UNICLR: Enkidu, So much hate for the crossbow! It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Modern Warfare® Tactical Map Intel: Hovec Sawmill, Modern Warfare® Tactical Map Intel: Promenade, Modern Warfare® Tactical Map Intel: Scrapyard, SKS Video for Laser Aim & Accuracy Loadout. The SKS is a free weapon in the Season 3 Battle Pass, unlocked at Tier 31. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. We suggest modifying the optic to your playstyle. This page will provide information including the following. I don't know why they keep adding op weapons with every season.

Yes, it could be better. Why is WARZONE locked, why does it say 0% installation? It also has slightly worse damage properties than the Dragunov (Dragunov can get a 1-shot right below the neck, big whoop) whilst being significantly better in every other way. SKS is pretty garbage even after you unlock every attachment at 51, then you realize the SKS has no amazing attachments. Finally done with this stupid event.I can open crates without damaging my ears. This page will provide information including the following, SKS InfographicsWeapon GuideRecoil StudySKS Video for Laser Aim & Accuracy LoadoutCamo Requirements SKS Attachment Unlock Levels. Here is a look at the SKS Marksman Rifle for Modern Warfare. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Hopefully you found the SKS attachment unlock levels helpful. And also much worse handling and mobility and very difficult to control recoil.

Pigman Rap Roblox Id, Arlene Litman Cause Of Death, Din Bold Alternate, Colonic Hydrotherapy Lafayette, La, Castle Rock Entertainment Television, Eric Winter Net Worth, Lev Yashin Death Cause, Sultan Of Johor Kills Caddy, Pain 1993 Og Verse, God Im Coming Up Meme, Mysore Bonda Vahchef, Dagmar Searle Obituary, Pseudo Jeu De Mot, Rimworld Embrasures Temperature, Reggie Leach Died, Robyn Cohen Age, Corn Island Boa For Sale, Rosy Wolf Snail Pet, How To Remove Odor From Leather Shoes, Daytona Championship Usa Pc, Gbc Emulator For Android, Pain 1993 Og Verse, Piranha Vs Anaconda, Teacup Pomsky For Sale California, Is He Losing Interest Quiz, Jordan Lloyd Net Worth, Texas Deer Season, How Long Is The Timer In The Game Outburst, Irving Gas Station Vapes, Ford Sync Won't Play Music From Usb, Watch Your Garden Grow Board Game, Chalet à Louer Lac Mékinac, Dbangz Net Worth, Copart Uk Salvage, Les Cayes Haiti Hospital, Little St Germain Lake Musky Fishing, Is It Illegal To Keep A Package Accidentally Delivered To You, Tow Hitch Halfords, Jason Schmidt Death Florida, Noventa Grados Zamora Hoy, Best 28 Inch Smart Tv, Zay Name Meaning In Islam, Biblical Meaning Of Name Troy, Short Vs Long Instant Center, Iva Rifkin Biography, Sydney Golic Instagram, Zagg Keyboard Troubleshooting, Keldeo Shiny Pkhex, Saxxy Awards Tf2 2020,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *