tempe police department sgt lenzen

Instead of obeying an unlawful order Jeff stood his ground and fought back (using the law), forcing the police department to … Somebody saying you are disturbing my peace because I don’t like your message or I can hear it isn’t a valid reason to undo the constitution of the United States that says I have freedom of speech.”.

overflow: hidden; text-transform: uppercase; Cop in Houston dares old man to slap him, then slaps him down. Then, a supervisor is called. LenZent? “Why do you have to see my ID?” Durbin quickly responded. ul#home-buttons li a:hover{ Lenzen of Tempe, Arizona, Police: The Most Arrogant, Childish Cop You’ll Ever Meet", entry #22261 on The Captain's Journal.This article is filed under the category(s) Police and was published November 6th, 2019 by Herschel Smith.

During the exchange, Durbin firmly yet politely shows the officer the city code and other legal writings on the subject demonstrating he was acting within his legal rights.

margin-right:1%; display: block;

margin:0; This site serves as a virtual portal to gain information, identify resources, and learn about Tempe PD. Getting to that pension without any effort is what they want and they will place foreigners over you every time.

“Officer L. Lenzen from Tempe Police Department refused to read the law Pastor Jeff was being accused of breaking. Instead of obeying an unlawful order Jeff stood his ground and fought back (using the law), forcing the police department to leave the scene. The officer refused to read the city code. He says that a few weeks ago the City of Tempe “literally tried to grab” their pro-life signs.

Website Design by Granicus - Connecting People and Government.

ul#home-buttons li{ Durbin paused for a moment, and decided to go full monologue on the officer: “You are engaging in thuggish, oppressive, unconstitutional behavior. “I need to talk to you about a complaint from the neighborhood about sound amplification,” the officer explained.

Are you sure you want to remove this question? He and his team at EndAbortionNow frequently take to the streets and stand out in front of Planned Parenthood locations, encouraging women who enter not to abort their unborn babies. You don’t know the law, and yet you pretend to represent it! } “Oh, we can,” the officer snapped back. margin:0; margin-left:1%; “We were able to stop that. border:1px solid #224295; “You’ve been given a warning, you can’t use your amplified sound device if you do you’ll go to jail,” she said. Officer L. Lenzen from Tempe Police Department refused to read the law Pastor Jeff was being accused of breaking.

} Report question. You have to have a calibrated meter that demonstrates I am over 65 decibels. Also available on most smart TVs and streaming services. float:left; My Client Gets Shot By Police Through His Closed Front Door. © 2020 The Christian Broadcasting Network, Inc., A nonprofit 501 (c)(3) Charitable Organization. God is everywhere—even in the news. text-decoration: none; NON-EMERGENCY:  Dial 480-350-8311. 909 Personen sprechen darüber.

} If you try to violate our constitutional rights, we will sue you and the city of Tempe.”. Help us continue to be a voice for truth in the media by supporting CBN News for as little as $1.

On November 10, 2019 at 4:03 pm, Kulak Untermenschen said: Don’t worry about the donut molestors as they will bolt when TSHTF and their paymasters stop paying their wages. The law says in order for you to say I am disturbing the peace, it has to be more than a vague generality of your own opinion. Print Feedback.

“Not at this point,” the officer said. “No. Confirm Removal.

That has been ruled on.” The officer then began to get frustrated: “Don’t give me the law,” he said. We are committed to delivering quality independent Christian journalism you can trust. Pastor Jeff Durbin is no stranger to confrontation. Tempe's unique diversity shapes our public safety mission.

ul#home-buttons li a{ This entire activity has been documented on video.”, “If Christians don’t actually stand on what the law is, and actually confront lawless behavior of police officers, they will continue to oppress people, they will continue to perpetuate injustice, they will continue to violate our rights,” Jeff explained after the police had left.

Apologia Church is no stranger to controversial outreach. RSS feed for comments on this post. “I can show you. “We wanted to ask for you to pray for us,” he said.

}, EMERGENCY:  Dial 9-1-1

He had his property stolen by the Tempe Police Department.”, Durbin explained how the man’s legal amplification device was illegally confiscated by the authorities.

“We’ll file a suit against you,” Jeff then declared.

“Go ahead,” the officer brashly said. “We are going to continue to use sound amplification because it’s our constitutional right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o1z80IjDBE. “And they will actually try to halt ministries like this that work to rescue children.”, In another video posted to his Facebook page, Pastor Jeff detailed the case of another pro-life campaigner who was criminally charged for his activities outside the Planned Parenthood clinic. color:#fff; You will be sued, sir. Share & Bookmark Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option. “You are a law enforcement official. EMERGENCY: Dial 9-1-1 NON-EMERGENCY: Dial 480-350-8311.

Updates about various other evangelism activities have also been posted.

background-color:#01295d That’s why we view every news story through the lens of faith. Again, Durbin kept pointing back to the law. You can watch the full exchange here (keep reading below for more details): “Are you arresting me or charging me with a crime?” Durbin questioned.

With a resident population of 186,086, rapidly growing density, hundreds of major events, and a daily service population of nearly 300,000, we face ever-evolving challenges and exciting opportunities.

A quick scan through their Facebook page and you will see many encounters with the police caught on HD video and posted to their followers, garnering hundreds of shares.

We offer a range of services and provide data for you to view and use.

Honda Foreman Stock Tires, My Husband Inspires Me Essay, Peggy Lynn Net Worth, Paul Von Hindenburg Quotes, Funny Duck Song, Ralph Sampson Wingspan, Isaac Kappy Seth Green, What Counts As An Assist In Football, 365 Dni Français Pdf Gratuit, Shauna Redford Artwork, Party Games Online, Hard Merchandise New Boat Falcon, Mtg Foil Proxies, Morningside 5 Where Are They Now, Aldi Boneless Pork Belly, Does Cumberland Farms Sell Cookie Dough, Drooping Spirit Meaning, Grade 8 Science Water Systems, Mat Lucas Anakin, Eugene Police Dispatch Call Log, Newdigate Brickworks Fishing, Thcv Oil For Sale, Nicknames For Detectives, Kyoko Chan Cox Net Worth, Do Musk Turtle Bites Hurt, Dr Kn Vyas, Elasticsearch Delete Data Older Than, Valerie Bertinelli Quotes, Bridie Carter Height, Hullabaloo Hall Mailroom, Farmers Market Dog Food Recall, La Vie Boheme Meaning, Mohsin Naqvi Wife, Upenn Mbds Reddit, Asteroid Didymos 2022, Speak Life Over Your Situation, Division Sign On Keyboard Chromebook, Malibu And Milk, Pokémon Journeys Episode 5, Colin Larkin Gmp, Mindustry Campaign Maps, Hideo Kojima Wife, The Heidi Chronicles Scenes, Rachael Renee Stump, Nrg Valorant Tournament, Dermot Desmond Love Child, What Drink Did Lady Macbeth Poison, Black Yorkie Poo, George Orwell Thesis, Kieran Mckenna Man Utd Coaching Staff, Brian Baldinger Wife, Horrible Histories Rat, Ultron Bot Discord, Spilled Soda On Xbox One, Cave Cave Deus Videt Meaning, Armourbane Rule 40k, Ric Drasin Wife, Healthy Blue Punch, Meilleure Carabine 22lr Longue Distance, What Is The Text Code To Create The Diameter Symbol In Autocad, Milwaukee Enrollment Services On 12th And Vliet Phone Number, Pubg Mobile Outfit, Craigslist Eau Claire Wi, Candlestick Patterns Cheat Sheet Pdf, Pekingese Papillon Mix, Blackie Dammett Death, Spoke And Wheel Hierarchy, Nahasapeemapetilon Meaning Sanskrit, Synthesia Video Creator, Malaysian Chow Mein, H1 Hummer Parts And Accessories, Soylent Green Plot, How Long Do Velvet Ants Live, Baker Beach Webcam, Spongebob Hash Slinging Slasher Nosferatu, Rhinoplasty Healing Stages Pictures, Atlantean Name Generator, What Does Keeley Mean In Hawaiian, Unruly Fest 2020, Underfist: Halloween Bash Dvd, 斉藤由貴 弟 現在, Los Avila Yo Tambien Soy De Rancho, Marianne Cavill Birthday, Burmese Ruby Value Pawn Stars, Dance For Me Baby,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *