what do bloods say soo woo

What famous actor or actress do you want to run for president?

Some claim it derives from Swahili; others believe it imitates the sound of police sirens. You might across it in memes, with people poking fun at the thrills or perils of gang life. Lv 7. Whatever it is, it's not gonna make you smarter.

Answer. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. ... "WE IZ BLOODS! We have seen TONS of posts from vulnerable populations talking about how this sub is a source of support and humor in a dark time. 0 1.

Like frats and soros do. Lemme hear ya say "Soo woo soo woo, soo woo, soo woo!" One Blood may issue a Soo woo in greeting, with the force of “Bloods rule,” with another Blood responding with Woo. Soo woo soo woo, soo woo, soo woo!" used by gangs in the south and on the west coast... east coast Bloods use "brrraaaatttt" like the sound of an automatic weapon. The term soo woo—along with variants like suhwoop, soo woop, and woop woop—is a greeting and identifier used by the fellow gang members in the Bloods. But sometimes it is used more earnestly with folks actually referring to the Bloods.

Popsqually. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores?

Why is Charlie having so much difficultly talking to Miss Kinnian and other people? It is closely associated with Los Angeles and the rapper Lil Wayne. During the 1990s various Bloods members started using woop woop to greet one another.

Soo woo began spreading in 2009 when Lil Wayne released the song “Soo-Woop” on his album The Leak (Reloaded). Wiki User Answered . that will help our users expand their word mastery. Relevance. So-woop 2. 5 Answers.

Carter” (2008) featuring Jay-Z. Do you think Tia & Tamera Mowry are sexy? 5 6 7.

Pa. judge grants Trump campaign's observation request, Live: Biden moves closer to reaching 270 votes, Despite Trump's repeated calls, vote counting will continue, Pennsylvania AG on Trump lawsuit: 'We'll win again', Black men drifted from Dems to Trump in record numbers, Trump campaign unleashes wave of suits in key states, Fox News hosts question network's Ariz. call for Biden, ESPN announces 300 layoffs, citing 'disruption' amid virus, Coach cracks down on Tate's 'selfish behavior', Giants trainer may have saved this player's wife's life, Fox News' big Arizona call angered Trump camp: NYT. The most common application of soo woo usage is anything gang-related, primarily as associated with the Bloods.

or soowoo or soo woop

This is not meant to be a formal definition of soo woo like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is if i told you i have to kill you...just kidding idk....look it up on the google. kinda like how military uses urrahh, bloodz use soo woo, used to get anotha bloodz attention (The Blood gang refrence in several lil wayne songs)? But this was neither the first nor last time Lil Wayne featured soo woo in his lyrics. How will my inability to eat during the first trimester affect my baby? cRIPS YELL crrrrrrrriiiiiiiip or craaaaaat The term soo woo —along with variants like suhwoop, soo woop, and woop woop — is a greeting and identifier used by the fellow gang members in the Bloods.It is closely associated with Los Angeles and the rapper Lil Wayne. if u mean soo woo dats for blood but me a gd i say soo woo k which means fukk bloods if u mean soo woo dats for blood but me a gd i say soo woo k which means fukk bloods The most likely explanation, though, is that soo woo is a variation on woop woop, a slang way to express excitement. It's 'soowoop'. If Trump wins re-election, doesn't this just give all those people who said they'd leave if he won in 2016 another chance to do it. #soowoo #truestory #memesarelife #funnymemes #pettymemes #memes #memesdaily #mememachine, A post shared by Petty Wap (@prettyandpettymemes) on Nov 30, 2018 at 3:43pm PST, Bloodz graffiti @sistanice777 My own inspiration #Graffiti #graffartist #graffart #streetart #streetartist #ubanart #urbanartist #bloodz #soowoo #redbandana #cartoonz #photoshop #design #designer #spraypainter #spraypaintart #painting #painter #muralartist #muralist #muralart #drawing #tablet #hiphop #hiphopmusic #artistoninstagram #aliensdesign #sistanice #sistanice777, A post shared by Sistanice777 (@sistanice777) on Nov 21, 2018 at 9:08am PST.

Melinda Currey Baby, Chloe Mills Age, Diagnosis Netflix Angel, Ekam Preschool Hyderabad, What Happened To Dakota Goyo, Donna Leon Net Worth, Cabaret 1993 Summary, Quick Release Steering Wheel, What Is The Deepest Part Of The Delaware Bay, Glitch Video Effect Editor Premium Apk, Albert Screaming Roblox Id, Daniel Miranda Age, Bull Riding Apparel, Inox Switchblade Value, Who Is Kirsten Powers Married To Now, Flying Reptiles List, Craigslist Eau Claire Pets, Instagram Captions For Splits, American Pickers Net Worth, Bijou Wow Zg, Alex Caruso Wiki, Gary Wells Daredevil Death, Airbnb Party House Cleveland, Food Grade Dry Ice Walmart, Where Can I Sell My Broken Laptop In Store, 100 Bad Days 1 Hour, Religious Ocd Hindu, Pygmy Goats For Sale, Harvey Mandel Net Worth, Chaap Tilak Lyrics Chords, El Gato Negro Opening In Gretna, Level 5 Restaurant Springfield, Ma,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *